Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich (340 Views)

How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich / Making Money Through Cow Fattening / Bull Fattening And Cattle Breeding @ As-sobur Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich by bnet1010(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Cow fattening has changed the stories of many farmers around the world for good. With land becoming scarce due to urbanization and population explosion around the world.

The herders and farmers clashes especially in developing countries such as Nigeria.

Cow fattening (zero-grazing) is therefore a very good option and a better alternative to the normal grazing method. Continue reading https://bnethub.com/how-cow-fattening-can-make-you-rich/

1 Share

Re: How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich by felixzo1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
you dey here, I dey follow your blog.I find it interesting.I personally believe agriculture is the best way of solving the unemployment situation in Nigeria.I am interested in diary farming. I will be glad if you write about your first hand expirence with dairy cattle industry in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Agriculture Hub To Connect With Other Agroentrepreneurs? / In Defense Of Agricultural Middlemen / Point Of Lay Urgently Needed To Be Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.