Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,440 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

What If Men Had Periods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Men Had Periods (265 Views)

Was This The Reason Why Men Had More Women In The Olden Days? (pics) / How Many Men Had Experienced A Lady Shouting At You After Sex:video / If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Men Had Periods by tnerro1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Last week, I bleeped 3 girls, two from my area and one from the office . The last girl I had hoped to use to round off the weekend said she was in her period and so she wouldn’t be able to come over. Chai!! So it got me thinking, what if men also had periods, those days of the month when your dick wouldn’t work no matter the temptation eg handjob, mouthjob etc , it just wouldn’t stand up and it would occur like 3 to 4 days every month and you would have to say “ sorry babe, it’s that time of the month again grin” How would it be like? What will women do?
Re: What If Men Had Periods by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Very creative imagination
Re: What If Men Had Periods by craftricINTERIO: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Well, most of them wouldn't believe you. They would still think you are with another girl but on a higher level.... Worker might be getting some period break or holiday. Like worker that normally close by 4 will have to close by 2pm.

In other news, for you best interior decoration in Abuja and beyond contact CRAFTRICINTERIOR with the number on my siggy

Re: What If Men Had Periods by IamFINESSE: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
angry
Re: What If Men Had Periods by Silentgroper(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Durentt:
Very creative imagination
A really stupid one rather
Re: What If Men Had Periods by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
A really stupid one rather
I was being sarcastic.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Bang Rule Pdf. / How To Chat With A Lady And Become A Pro / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.