Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,862 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:30 AM

Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba (40508 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, see the way he is laying it in sequence as if Ijaws ever had upper hand against Ndigbo.
My bro go and ask any of your old men the reason why your tribe is small.
Where do you think those ohu in Igboland come from?
Where do you think those used for sacrifice in Mbaise, Arọ, ohafia, Abam and other southern Igbo clans come from?
It is only an Igbo that can enslave a fellow Igbo. Even jaja of Opobo was captured by a fellow Igbo from his hometown in ama Igbo and sold to ibani Chiefs.
There is no record where non igbo African crossed over to Igbo territory and came back alive before the coming of the Europeans.
Quote me anywhere

We don't talk too much! Only Chief Asari-Dokubo is enough to deal with all of you. No evidence Jubo Jubogha is Igbo. He could as well be from several other ethnic nations within that vicinity. If you Igbo had shame you wouldn't even lay claims to him. Igboland was primarily vassal to us. That's a fact.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by LikeAking: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na audio.

Make una wise up.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by djon78(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, see the way he is laying it in sequence as if Ijaws ever had upper hand against Ndigbo.
My bro go and ask any of your old men the reason why your tribe is small.
Where do you think those ohu in Igboland come from?
Where do you think those used for sacrifice in Mbaise, Arọ, ohafia, Abam and other southern Igbo clans come from?
It is only an Igbo that can enslave a fellow Igbo. Even jaja of Opobo was captured by a fellow Igbo from his hometown in ama Igbo and sold to ibani Chiefs.
There is no record where non igbo African crossed over to Igbo territory and came back alive before the coming of the Europeans.
Quote me anywhere

At the bolded
I remember an uncle of mine he is early 80s now.
He was telling me of his dad always said we should thank God for the white man coming. That his dad's mum who lived in 1800s said they no born you well to even go to a neighboring Igbo town or far towns for market and night catches up with you. It's either you are dead or sold as slave

7 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Vanzcharles(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin
dave4rella:
grin

Ipob terrorists will burn it down one day, just watch out
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by djon78(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

We don't talk too much! Only Chief Asari-Dokubo is enough to deal with all of you. No evidence Jubo Jubogha is Igbo. He could as well be from several other ethnic nations within that vicinity. If you Igbo had shame you wouldn't even lay claims to him. Igboland was primarily vassal to us. That's a fact.

King jaja of opobo was an old Igbo man.
It's well documented very well in history books
He was an Igbo slave sold to bonny. He rose to become a high chief of a major ruling house in opobo

He was a major problem to the British preventing them entering into the hinterlands during the oil palm trade.
He was controlling the trade
The British conspired to remove him from the way, they invited him into there ship for business negotiations. On entering they arrested him on the order of Queen Victoria and extradited him to West Indies where he died and was burried

In fact he was the major reason the British ensured the north were in control of everything because he gave the British tough time. They learnt there lesson to never allow an Easten man be there in charge

I learnt all this from an African encyclopedia I read as a kid.
King jaja was an African icon before the Colonial came over

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

LOL, humans are talking and Ijaw wey no get land dey put mouth.
Oga let me be blunt about it since you don't like things being said on code. We used almost all your kinsmen for ritual and your Virgin girls for preparation of all these Alusi you see in Igboland and people like me are unapologetic about it.
As for Asari and all those that laughed at the wounded lion (Ndigbo after war) should brace up, we are back.
That your remaining creek will be used as our port now that we know the use whether you like it or not.
You think every Igbo man is as emotional as ipob to consider you lesser humans feelings.
Oga we own your people and use you guys the way we like

7 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
djon78:

At the bolded
He was telling me of his dad always said we should thank God for the white man coming. That his dad's mum who lived in 1800s said they no born you well to even go to a neighboring Igbo town or far towns for market and night catches up with you. It's either you are dead or sold as slave
This is the reason why we don't tell Igbo history in open like others because we did things in the past. Most of which I won't say here no matter the temptation.
Ask your elders how they got the land you call ancestral land and that will give you insight how those days were

7 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
djon78:

King jaja of opobo was an old Igbo man.
It's well documented very well in history books
He was an Igbo slave sold to bonny. He rose to become a high chief of a major ruling house in opobo

He was a major problem to the British preventing them entering into the hinterlands during the oil palm trade.
He was controlling the trade
The British conspired to remove him from the way, they invited him into there ship for business negotiations. On entering they arrested him on the order of Queen Victoria and extradited him to West Indies where he died and was burried

In fact he was the major reason the British ensured the north were in control of everything because he gave the British tough time. They learnt there lesson to never allow an Easten man be there in charge

I learnt all this from an African encyclopedia I read as a kid.
King jaja was an African icon before the Colonial came over

Jubo Jubogha was an Ijaw man, an Ibani man to be precise. That's the identity he died with. That's the language he spoke, that is the culture he represented.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

Jubo Jubogha was an Ijaw man, an Ibani man to be precise. That's the identity he died with. That's the language he spoke, that is the culture he represented.
That is your concern. All we know is that we have a stake in both Bonny and Opobo and a population of disunited 1.5 million can't stop us. Once we have a stake, we take all. No matter how long it takes Bonny and Opobo will be annexed, whether you people like it or not.
Thank God we are dumping Christianity and returning to the good old ways

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kraftysprouts: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Now they are fighting hard for Obigbo people to renounce their Igboness, which will never happen anyway. They have started massacring Ndoki/Asa people of Obigbo. But God is on the throne.

Ndoki/Asa people have to stay strong, and not let themselves be confused by internal colonialists.

Ndoki people have some of the most enviable real estates in Nigeria, which include Bonny (Ubani) and Obuaku and Oyigbo LGA, which along with ONELGA another Igbo LGA, are the LGAs in Nigeria with the largest oil deposits.

How is Bonny igbo? Are they not ijaws

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, humans are talking and Ijaw wey no get land dey put mouth.
Oga let me be blunt about it since you don't like things being said on code. We used almost all your kinsmen for ritual and your Virgin girls for preparation of all these Alusi you see in Igboland and people like me are unapologetic about it.
As for Asari and all those that laughed at the wounded lion (Ndigbo after war) should brace up, we are back.
That your remaining creek will be used as our port now that we know the use whether you like it or not.
You think every Igbo man is as emotional as ipob to consider you lesser humans feelings.
Oga we own your people and use you guys the way we like

Asari has told you, you will remain our slaves! That's your fate.

The fate you suffered in the Nigeria/ Biafra conflict is the same fate you will suffer. Our ports will be where all of you drown if you dream of coming close.

Isn't it shameful you sold your whole communities to "lesser humans "? Foolish people!

Don't go and build your communities, looking for other people's communities to live in.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
kraftysprouts:

How is Bonny igbo? Are they not ijaws

These Igbos taya pesin! Always laying claims to other people. They are suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

That is your concern. All we know is that we have a stake in both Bonny and Opobo and a population of disunited 1.5 million can't stop us. Once we have a stake, we take all. No matter how long it takes Bonny and Opobo will be annexed, whether you people like it or not.

Do you even have a culture to start with?

It is only thieves who annex, like you tried annex Ore, in present day Ondo state and lost the war.

No wonder you are not tolerated in the North!
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

Asari has told you, you will remain our slaves! That's your fate.

The fate you suffered in the Nigeria/ Biafra conflict is the same fate you will suffer. Our ports will be where all of you drown if you dream of coming close.

Isn't it shameful you sold your whole communities to "lesser humans "? Foolish people!

Don't go and build your communities, looking for other people's communities to live in.
Who sold who to who?
Arọ Confederacy were merchants sending slaves to Northern Igboland and guess were the slaves came from?
They were from Non igbo speaking people remaining near southern Igboland, reason the remaining ran into the creeks.
Oga we bought all of your ancestors and you are struggling with 1.5 million at this moment that is supposed to be more than 200 years after.
So if you do the math. The number of your people that managed to survive being marketed in Northern Igboland were around 20,000 and we are coming for the rest.
Its our God given right to own you people

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

Do you even have a culture to start with?

It is only thieves who annex, like you tried annex Ore, in present day Ondo state and lost the war.

No wonder you are not tolerated in the North!
I don't need weak culture of showcasing nonsense.
My culture is to dominate. It is imbedded in the ọfọ God gave to us

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Limitless72(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nwannem, you don't have to harsh on this folks like that....

My only problem with them is that, they believe the great Igbo tribe needs them to survive.

Let's just let them be.
They can go form their Niger Delta republic in peace. But they shouldn't even dare take our fellow Igbos with them

Igbos ancestral land belongs to the igbos. If Nigeria government like they cede Aba to Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by djon78(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2020
PHijo:

Where is your back up
I am telling you I read this as a kid from an African encyclopedia

I read another report some years ago how he still affected wsst Indies where he was extradited by the British

He was a well known African icon who lived after the abolishing of trans Atlantic slave trade when Europeans started trading on oil palm from Africa before the partioning of Africa in Berlin conference which led to Colonialism.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 12:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Limitless72:

Nwannem, you don't have to harsh on this folks like that....

My only problem with them is that, they believe the great Igbo tribe needs them to survive.

Let's just let them be.
They can go form their Niger Delta republic in peace. But they shouldn't even dare take our fellow Igbos with them

Igbos ancestral land belongs to the igbos. If Nigeria government like they cede Aba to Port Harcourt.
These ijaws sometimes don't want to allow sleeping dogs to lie or even die if the case be.
There is a reason we manage to avoid telling the world our ordeal with them inorder to save them some pride.
Imagine a tribe that cower when an individual speaks Igbo Language in the past. A tribe that exchange their virgins for survival are pointing fingers at Ndigbo as if we are mates.
If the guy doesn't take time, I will tell him the rest of what his ancestors won't like him to hear

4 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by djon78(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is the reason why we don't tell Igbo history in open like others because we did things in the past. Most of which I won't say here no matter the temptation.
Ask your elders how they got the land you call ancestral land and that will give you insight how those days were

Honestly some of the things I heard from those eldegrs are horrific.
The white man changed a lot of things

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2020
djon78:

Where is your back up
I am telling you I read this as a kid from an African encyclopedia

I read another report some years ago how he still affected wsst Indies where he was extradited by the British

He was a well known African icon who lived after the abolishing of trans Atlantic slave trade when Europeans started trading on oil palm from Africa before the partioning of Africa in Berlin conference which led to Colonialism.

So you expect me to read about my homeland? It is strangers like you who would read from books. We know our history and heritage so leave us alone.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Limitless72(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

These ijaws sometimes don't want to allow sleeping dogs to lie or even die if the case be.
There is a reason we manage to avoid telling the world our ordeal with them inorder to save them some pride.
Imagine a tribe that cower when an individual speaks Igbo Language in the past. A tribe that exchange their virgins for survival are pointing fingers at Ndigbo as if we are mates.
If the guy doesn't take time, I will tell him the rest of what his ancestors won't like him to hear

Leave them....
They started what they couldn't finish
But free them biko

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

The tribe that littered the whole world with Igbo is who would cower hearing Igbo? Nigeria is your saving grace!

Today we [Niger Deltans, including Ijaws] have refused to sell you into slavery. Look at how far Libya is , yet the desire to be slaves or to middle men in the slave trade is still pushing you Igbo to go as far as Libya to sell your Kith and kin.

Igbo that sold their people for tobacco (snuff ) want to talk in front of their masters! No matter all your attempts to bring the Ijaw down since you managed to meet the Europeans has always failed and will continue to fail.

We are lord over you and it will remain so and nothing will ever change that!

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by djon78(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2020
PHijo:

So you expect me to read about my homeland? It is strangers like you who would read from books. We know our history and heritage so leave us alone.

Oga the Europeans has a well documented report on every part of Nigeria, even enrire Africa

That's why the foundation they laid across Africa over 200 years ago is still afecti us

Which African tribe has a written documentation of her past history?

None

While the Chinese, Indians, Hebrews, Arabs all have written documentation dating thousands of years

And this is one major problem of the black man

I asked for proof and you are talking of what your ancestors said

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by BabbanBura(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is very sad that Nigeria is becoming a dead country. 1 kw of electricity from solar panel price has Fallen internationally to 5 US cents per kilowatt. 1 kw of electricity from wind turbine is now it now 8 United States Cent. 1 kw of electricity from gas turbines or generator is 22 US cents. 1 kw of electricity from dams is 15 US cents. Building gas station is no more profitable in the world and what this white people are doing they are dumping them on Africa by giving Africa loans why they themselves are building renewable energy. When did know the gas and oil refineries are no more profitable

Guy Rome ain't built in a day neither did you hit the ground running moment you popped out of the womb. The US et al started with fossil fuel (coals and gasoline), we shall get there soon, for now we need the gas power, atleast is multifold cheaper than burning petrol or diesel, my only concern is risk of fires.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by tit(f): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Awon chestbeaters wont keep quiet
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by afube: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2020
horsepower102:
Once Aba starts having reliable electricity, it will undergo a rapid industrial revolution never seen before in Nigeria.

Mind you the gas is coming from the oil and gas areas of southern Abia state.

Abia, Imo and Anambra all have oil and gas in commercial quantities but some people accuse South East Igbos of wanting Niger delta oil. You cannot want what you already have in abundance.

you are absolutely correct, that is despite the fact that Ikwerres and Ogonis conspired with Fulani to steal Afam and Obigbo from old IMO state in 1976.

Niger Delta will remain the poverty capital of the oil producing world till they repent and do penance for stealing from their igbo brothers. In spite of the keen rivalry between igbos and yorubas,I must give it to the yorubas they are far better than this fair weather brethren from the creeks.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by XANDERO85: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2020
djon78:

At the bolded

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2020
PHijo:

The tribe that littered the whole world with Igbo is who would cower hearing Igbo? Nigeria is your saving grace!

Today we [Niger Deltans, including Ijaws] have refused to sell you into slavery. Look at how far Libya is , yet the desire to be slaves or to middle men in the slave trade is still pushing you Igbo to go as far as Libya to sell your Kith and kin.

Igbo that sold their people for tobacco (snuff ) want to talk in front of their masters! No matter all your attempts to bring the Ijaw down since you managed to meet the Europeans has always failed and will continue to fail.

We are lord over you and it will remain so and nothing will ever change that!
Yeah, littered all over the world possessing our possession. It is only great nations that move past their region to claim more, examples are the ancient Arabs, turks, Romans, Mongolians, Jews, ancient Portuguese, ancient English people and now Ndigbo.
You can't say you are great while hiding under your mother's bed.
Now the Golden question is this, why is your tribe small?
There is a saying amongst your people those days that when the Igbos come you hide your children else you become childless

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Danny50: 12:59am On Nov 17, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Wrong location ah swear you should av bring such development to calabar na.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by ZZ22: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

dont waste time with that guy, he is the same person as arrewa, ikwerrepikin, ekpeitit, yyeske and his numerous other monickers. Na head slammer.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by calcal: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Good one Biafra

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by OfoIgbo: 1:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Decieve your self. Do you know where Ogba is in Rivers State? Ask questions

Ogba people are in ONELGA (Ogba Ndoni Egbema LGA). ONELGA and Oyigbo LGAs have the most oil reserves in Nigeria.

But when it comes to gas, Anambra and Imo state lead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) / Buhari’s Victory Celebration: One Shot Dead, Police Officer Attacked In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.