Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% (888 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Metrix147: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
African Pillar of Sports and Forbes rated Billionaire,  Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has indicated an interest in buying the English Premier League club, Arsenal Football Club with a bid of 35% stake.

In Kalu's Twitter handle @OUKtweets on Monday evening,  He wrote : 
"Our success with Enyimba FC btw 2000-2007 has continuously increased my passion for football. As the pillar of sports in Africa,I am considering an investment in football & I will buy 35 percent stake in Arsenal FC
@Arsenal Our target is to lift the Champions League & EPL..."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/11/breaking-orji-kalu-to-buy-arsenal-fc-stakes-35/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Tomtomy98: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Carry go
I trust you

You deserve sports minister
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Lipscomb(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
The most terrible man in the world. He built a 670 rooms and name the street after the thieving Nigerian politicians.

This man really wicked.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
He will soon return to jail.Arsenal will never sell him the stake.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Moferere: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Arsenal don suffer
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by IamD18: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
There's no kind of humiliation, trolling, insult and mockery Arsenal fans haven't experienced.

To even think some are Arsenal fans and Nigerians at the same times makes me feel pity for their state of mind and sanity.

They are mostly depressed

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Jones4190(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
it an overstatement for you to dreams that arsenal will carry champion and EPL, infact you already loose the bid
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by flemsy15(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
So EFCC cannot get d right judge to give the sentence or have they found him not guilty again? Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by IamFINESSE: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Carry go OUK
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by obami007(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Clownery

You think they do all these rubbish you people do here and. Get away with abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
why not contest for the NFF top shot and help us replicate the kind of success you did for enyimba FC....

you must not buy an English club either, you can reform stationary stores or Abia warriors for greater glory!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by sapientia(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Instead of this ex-convict to use the money and Abia state what he looted from them.

flemsy15:
So EFCC cannot get d right judge to give the sentence or have they found him not guilty again? Nigeria my country

He is an APC stooge

If not, his case should have started before now.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
All the money this dog stole from Abia state will be invested in the British economy

Cursed dog
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Theranos:
All the money this dog stole from Abia state will be invested in the British economy

Cursed dog
angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by mkoabiola: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Of all football club in d world it us alwys arsenal..

Yyyy

Dangote will soon come with us own trading..

Arsenal don suffer oo.

Lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% by PureMe01: 1:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
The most terrible man in the world. He built a 670 rooms and name the street after the thieving Nigerian politicians.

This man really wicked.
he's in your party of integrity.
If u hold nothing against Tinubu,u have no reason to nail KANU.
If not,u are a hypocritical soul.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Yahaya Bello Younger Version Of Buhari — Commissioner / While Rome Burns, Emperor Nero Fiddles / Review Of Imo State Governorship Election Will Still Take Place - Primate Elijah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.