Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,718 members, 7,921,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:46 AM

Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School (2766 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
We all know how much we can raise our shoulders at school especially the female folks.
Not bad if we try to project our background as being so nice you know.
Its a common thing to see girls tell a lot of false stories about their parents and relations.

What will be your reactions if you have said a lot of false things and one day after preparing for lectures,
you come out with friends, room mates and lo and behold your dad on the hostel door and look like the this?
Also poor.

And he is like " My daughter, come here".

Sincere comments please.

Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by music4me(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
My Father is my father,I can't buy another one at Gbagi market....Although myself and d man have not spoken to each other in like 25yrs,na my paale he still be....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by Sundrus: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
cheesy grin.... Except say my papa na criminal wey go make me shame for am.

2 Likes

Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by AfroMighty(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
ops tell me does he looks like that?
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ain't no shame in the game... Na him born me cool na my own make others go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by pozehnani(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lol... People are becoming something else these days. Waaaat??.. op, you're high on covid 20.

Well my dad was a handsome man. So, I can't relate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by LikeAking: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who ever made this FX is a king,
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by dododawa1: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2020
I which data rise from 10k upward to load,for 1 day because of some people.
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy grin.... Except say my papa na criminal wey go make me shame for am.

Be truthful. After you have boasted to your race room mates I mean
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2020
music4me:
My Father is my father,I can't buy another one at Gbagi market....Although myself and d man have not spoken to each other in like 25yrs,na my paale he still be....

Why haven't you spoken? You need ur pale as your pale needs you.
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by dopedan(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Make him come when i dey do session i go pass am smoke
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by Chomsky1967(f): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2020
music4me:
25year! Why?
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by EmmySparky(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2020
music4me:
25 what!!!!that's deep...make una patch things...life is too short for that
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by backnbeta(f): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Which father looks like that? undecided
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2020
backnbeta:
Which father looks like that? undecided

Nobody is saying your father looks like that. The question is "What if?"
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by Miarose: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2020
If your father looks like that, you probably look like him.
SpecialAdviser:

Nobody is saying your father looks like that. The question is "What if?"
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by mariahAngel(f): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2020
music4me:

25years? Whoa!
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by ABOVEDELAW: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
I HAVE ONLY BUT ONE FATHER AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FATHER WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE. I CANNOT DENY HIM NOR CLAIM SOMEBODY ELSE AS MY FATHER.
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by truespeak: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
If your father looks this way, there is a strong likelihood, you would inherit his looks. So no surprise there!

The surprise is if you look Nothing like him, as if that is no shock alone, you come resemble Mr Handsome, down the street, your mama go answer question tire!
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
truespeak:
If your father looks this way, there is a strong likelihood, you would inherit his looks. So no surprise there!

The surprise is if you look Nothing like him, as if that is no shock alone, you come resemble Mr Handsome, down the street, your mama go answer question tire!
Its still possible you can be as fine as your mum.

Take the case of Oshiomole
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by jellybabee(f): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
music4me:
if I may ask... Y pls?
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by ibechris(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Is Obj not like this?

Abeg pack ur load go one corner.
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by tobechi74: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
music4me:

25, that is too much. I would not.like to derail the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6265016/adult-did-ever-confront-parents
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kind of look like Oshiomole
Re: Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Kind of look like Oshiomole
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night / Should I Pay Her Salary For Having My Baby? / Men Of These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.