Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,582 members, 7,978,926 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Will Destroy Gossipmill, Wizkid FC With My God Given Powers - Pastor Omashola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Destroy Gossipmill, Wizkid FC With My God Given Powers - Pastor Omashola (342 Views)

Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Destroy Gossipmill, Wizkid FC With My God Given Powers - Pastor Omashola by Smartcomed: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Pastor Omashola has vowed to use his God Given Power To Destroy Gossip Mill Naija and Wizkid FC and even GistloversBlog

He says
"Low Life Wizkid FC....imagine their impudence, effrontery and stupidity.
@davido
is the biggest artiste in Africa and am unapologetic about that."

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFExnmre90
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Will Destroy Gossipmill, Wizkid FC With My God Given Powers - Pastor Omashola by hush15: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Smartcomed:
Pastor Omashola has vowed to use his God Given Power To Destroy Gossip Mill Naija and Wizkid FC and even GistloversBlog

He says
"Low Life Wizkid FC....imagine their impudence, effrontery and stupidity.
@davido
is the biggest artiste in Africa and am unapologetic about that."

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFExnmre90
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Just ignore them jare.

I already said this in a previous post on the same topic that all these junk journalism ain't right. Bloggers be reporting trash.

Someone aired his opinion, which he has a right to and cos of that, you now bring up a sextape he was involved in into a report on his aired opinion. How does it relate, assuming he was caught in another sex scandal, it would have made sense to give a background story of similar case in the past but all he said is Davido is the biggest artist in Africa and your background story was his sextape. That is stupid, unprofessional and prejudicial reporting on aired opinion. I call it rubbish journalism or reporting
Re: I Will Destroy Gossipmill, Wizkid FC With My God Given Powers - Pastor Omashola by EbukaHades10(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Who be dis one?

(1) (Reply)

Imam Yunus Al :"Muslims Should Not Allow Christians To Deceive Us" / How Do You Understand This Verse? All Denominations Are Invited / When Is The Right Time For A Saint Or Servant Of YHVH To Engage In Fisticuffs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.