Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) (39866 Views)

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / The Making Of The "Akure 63 Units Shopping Plaza" / Surulere Super Shopping Plaza On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You that's very smart should know a typical Nigerian don't want to die but want to go to heaven. Our leaders were once citizens. That's the same mindset someone like you will take to power if voted in. Abeg shift...
See why I said u are not smart, how does ur parable affect our discussion.

Well for ur information, if I was in charge of demolishing this unapproved building, I would ensure the building is evacuated. Make sure my team inspect that the building is empty b4 demolition.

Is as simple as that.
Re: AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) by agabusta: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
onyechez:

There are goods and other valuables there, why can't there be a notice? Wike in rivers state demolished a building during COVID-19 lock down for flouting the lock down directive given by the state government, you all were abusing him and saying all sort of jargons on the internet and nairaland. Hypocrite in Nigeria is amazing.
What's the difference between the destruction by them and destruction by hoodlums?
This country needs a restructuring or separation or revolution.

Have you made enquiries and confirmed there were no advance notice??
Re: AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lifestone:
Its simply impossible for Nigerians to obey the rules. Who do us this way?
Now everybody is shouting demolition and nobody is asking why the complex was not built with approval or according to the appoved plans.
I saw a guy tagging Hillary Clinton, New York City was built strictly according to approved plan.
Lets hold ourselves accountable and then face our leaders.

Demolishing a building with people inside is "rules"?
Re: AMAC Demolishes A Shopping Plaza With People And Goods Inside (Video) by grandstar(m): 2:38am On Nov 18, 2020
This too is needed in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Catholic Church, Market, Houses Collapse In Benue State. Many Injured / Juju Calabash & Ritual Sponges Found In Demolished Lagos Mansion (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.