Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,182 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya (3168 Views)

It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals / Louis Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama On Libya / Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by Busybody2(f): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2011
efisher:

Very soon people will blame US for the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan!

Otondo, the Hadron Collider was just recently switched to "full power", ASK ANY EXPERT PHYSICIST OR ONE OF THOSE THE-EARTH-IS-FLAT-NO-THE-EARTH-IS-ROUND ARDENT DEVOTEES IF THEIR ISN'T A LINK AND A LOW POSSIBILITY, Mr I-too-oversabi, mschewwww undecided
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by Busybody2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
kodewrita:

I guess intelligent conversation is above your normal level of chatter. read along as he tries to defend his untenable position. at least he makes an effort to say something remotely sensible instead of dumb one liners.

Oi a.r.s.e.w.i.p.e, you speak only when spoken to, geddit numpty undecided

And the irony is you that could only regurgitate an half-baked limp attempt at sarcasm with your couple of redundant one-liner on the thread is the one highlighting someone else's one-liner, oku igbe oshi, shior undecided You missed a spot, you still have a bit of egg on your face, arindin buruku cool
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by kodewrita(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
Busy_body:

Oi a.r.s.e.w.i.p.e, you speak only when spoken to, geddit numpty undecided

And the irony is you that could only regurgitate an half-baked limp attempt at sarcasm with your couple of redundant one-liner on the thread is the one highlighting someone else's one-liner, oku igbe oshi, shior undecided You missed a spot, you still have a bit of egg on your face, arindin buruku cool

ode omo. amukunmeko eyan lasan lasan.

You and your cohort of anti-western dunces have spent your time trying to confuse and irritate us into believing ghadaffi's the wounded party. we are not interested in that.

Let me repeat this again in greater detail: Intelligent conversation (devoid of personal attacks. filled with calm focused refutation of arguments and mutual respect for all concerned) is above your level (characterised by paucity of sensible arguments and regular descent into low-class vernacular (across two continents)).

This is a discussion forum and we can speak Whenever and Wherever we choose to.

Guess thats not the case where you come from (Yaba Left where it seems you post on nairaland everytime you are off your pills).

Note: a one-liner is usually ONE sentence not THREE. d.u.m.b.a.s.s
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by cdoffx(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
Cap28 & Morpheus24 putting it in Morpheus words you both understand the American policy of imperialism,destabilising & exploitation & both see it as harmful &unforgivable since non of you condone it but the only difference i see is that while Morpheus sees no reason why this should be an issues Cap is on the contrary.Clear. Now Morpheus28 lets look at this scenario. You've a brother who is being talked into a contract that will be detrimental to him. Won't you enlighten him on the detriments? Perhaps yes? But its left for your brother to see your point or not. Now your brother has a son(your nephew) who will mostly be affected by the contract. Won't you do all your best possible to enlighten your nephew so as to avert this contract? I leave that for you to answer. That is exactly what Cap28 is doing. Your brother in this scenario is the shortsighted African leaders that don't think of coming generations but their immediate benefits, all they need to enter any agreement is see if it has any benefit for them not minding the effect on their land, your nephew is the innocent African people who're directly and grossly affected by the foolishness of their leaders. So is Cap wrong for trying to enlighten his brothers over an impending danger? I'm not saying its okay for any leader to kill &infringe on the right of his people but why must we give chance to some people to take advantage of our problems to add more problems to our lives,why must some people take advantage of us? That is just what i'm against,Cap28 is against and many more.
Cap28 do you remember my comment on your post;Real Reason for Libya Invasion, that is just the way out. God bless Africa.
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by cap28: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
cdoffx:

Cap28 & Morpheus24 putting it in Morpheus words you both understand the American policy of imperialism,destabilising & exploitation & both see it as harmful &unforgivable since non of you condone it but the only difference i see is that while Morpheus sees no reason why this should be an issues Cap is on the contrary.Clear. Now Morpheus28 lets look at this scenario. You've a brother who is being talked into a contract that will be detrimental to him. Won't you enlighten him on the detriments? Perhaps yes? But its left for your brother to see your point or not. Now your brother has a son(your nephew) who will mostly be affected by the contract. Won't you do all your best possible to enlighten your nephew so as to avert this contract? I leave that for you to answer. That is exactly what Cap28 is doing. Your brother in this scenario is the shortsighted African leaders that don't think of coming generations but their immediate benefits, all they need to enter any agreement is see if it has any benefit for them not minding the effect on their land, your nephew is the innocent African people who're directly and grossly affected by the foolishness of their leaders. So is Cap wrong for trying to enlighten his brothers over an impending danger? I'm not saying its okay for any leader to kill &infringe on the right of his people but why must we give chance to some people to take advantage of our problems to add more problems to our lives,why must some people take advantage of us? That is just what i'm against,Cap28 is against and many more.
Cap28 do you remember my comment on your post;Real Reason for Libya Invasion, that is just the way out. God bless Africa.

bro i liked the analogy you used, yes you are right, that is all im trying to do - alert our people as to the reality of the world we live in today, knowledge is power, it is soo important that up coming generations of young african people understand what they are up against in this world.

It isnt enough in this world today as an african to have an education - you also have to have an indepth understanding of the world you live in, dont forget that our edcuation is tailored according to western standards - the idea is to make us followers not leaders, the western system of education is whitewashed - the whites are taught and trained to be leaders not followers - the negative chapters of their history (slavery, colonialism) are air brushed out and they are brainwashed into beleiving that they were ordained by god to rule the world.

Why shoudl we as a people accept a position of inferiority foisted upon us since the days of slavery, why shoudl we bow down and accept that its okay for western multinationals and international financial organisations to come in and hijack our economies - why should we keep quiet when the western imperialists decide that they want to recolonise the entire continent using AFRICOM?

bro, ill respond to your other comment now, thanks.
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by cdoffx(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
You welcome Bro. In struggle. Infact as you said a lot need to be re-orientated tough it might be somehow late for our generation but we should try lay a good foundation for the coming ones.
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by cdoffx(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
You welcome Bro. In struggle. Infact as you said a lot need to be re-orientated tough it might be somehow late for our generation but we should try lay a good foundation for the coming ones.
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by morpheus24: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
cdoffx:

cdoffx

My objective is simple. Give you the tools you need to think for yourself. White people (europeans) didn't always rule the world and were at many points in their history slaves as well. In fact the word "slave" originates from "slav" of eastern european origins. These people are as human as you are. They fear the same things you do and are no less different in any capacity or ability as you are. There are "systems" that are created to control, oppress and subjugate people. This is neither unique to white people nor has it never been practiced by black people or any other people for that matter.

If people believe or profess to inform people on the grounds that they are equiping their minds with the "true" nature and knowledge of their percieved enemy outside of what we is refered to as conventional education then this must be tested for its intended viability. The informaton must be unbiased to "truly" meet its intended purpose. In other words it must be weighed in terms of its objectivity or subjectivity. This is necessary to authenticate the position of the informant and eliminat the incidence of a BIAS that either intentionally or unintentionally skews the context of the information to a particular position.

Illustration of two formats information can be interpreted in terms of context:

FORMAT 1
BREAKING NEWS! Some "WHITE SCIENTIST IN SOUTH AFRICA DISCOVERED TO BE EXPERIMENTING ON BLACK PEOPLE". Details indicate that these white scientist were using an un approved HIV retroviral drug to ascertain the potency and dangerous side effects the drugs were said to contain. These unscrupulous and racist people used innocent black victims to perpetrate these despicable acts. The victims suffered unimaginable side effects including convulsions, blindness, parkinson- like shaking, uncontrolled bowel movements causing them to defecate on themselves and intense disorganized and delusionary speech. [/i]

FORMAT 2

In the small town of Kayalesitha, South Africa, a group of resident scientists were discovered out to be conducting un approved experiments using several HIV test drugs on residents of the local community. These residents were locked up in a basement apartment and were only discovered by a visiting practioner from the United states who was consulting for a pharmacetical company interested in new drug formulaes for their patent. Local residents were shocked and appalled at the discovery and it was further discovered that these scientist were the members of the AWB, a notorious racist and notorious group tied to nazi propaganda. [i]

The above two forms can be labeled as "information sharing" with differing variables within the contexts. I leave you to decipher the thought processes required to analyze and infer on the information you just recieved.

True empowerment is the ability to inform the reciever with the critical cognitive skills to decipher the information for himself. Going back to the illustratio of my brother being talked int a contract that will be dtrimental to him. If I ran up to him screaming about how the maker of the contract's intentions were sinister in motive and I had explained to him graphicaly of how this contract had destroyed the lives of many of my other friends. I am not truly empowering him. If I explain the context of the contract giving him the ability to decipher the contents of the information own his own. He would truly be able to apply the same reasoning if he were to encounter any other future contracts that are similar to the one he has an.

The intricacies of the contract are much more important than the damage it caused my other friends in my humblest of opiniones. Appealing to his emotions does not require the use of his intellectual capacities. It clouds them.

Education is not a product of "white people" Its an application of common sense to your external enviroment and experiences
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by cdoffx(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mapheus28
check your settings your reply is not displayed on the post board.
i understand your point perfectly we and i believe you also agree with me there is a need for this enlightenment just that it the way it should be done that seems contrasting. I see you're vast in logic or probably sociology so i humbly invite you to this task of enlightenment so we could save the unborn generations from slavery. There'll always be slaves but must it be we?
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by morpheus24: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
Check my last post on my profile
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by cdoffx(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2011
cdoffx:

Mapheus28
check your settings your reply is not displayed on the post board.
i understand your point perfectly we and i believe you also agree with me there is a need for this enlightenment just that it the way it should be done that seems contrasting. I see you're vast in logic or probably sociology so i humbly invite you to this task of enlightenment so we could save the unborn generations from slavery. There'll always be slaves but must it be we?
yeah i checked it on your profile that's why i replied as above.
You and Cap28 should check this post on the foreign affairs section: is Mandella a terrorist
Re: Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya by Sunofgod(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Those Still Saying That There Is No Racism In The UK / Welcome To Pallywood / Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.