Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (42445 Views)

Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. / Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nweike1: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

Sometimes marrying late is better than marrying early n divorce
I concur!
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Lazenby007(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Don't be deceived by his looks and pot belly.
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Edidiong123: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Happy anniversary to you both.some person self instead of congrats na makeup na dey look .like seriously how can we plz some person in this life .she make up wahala she not do oo wahala .king of the judges I hail ooo.
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by emoney09: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by simfrost90210: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

Sometimes marrying late is better than marrying early n divorce
smiley for the first time here on nairaland, i'm seeing someone speaking much sense and i'm very happy to see this.. pls tell him, increase the volume and let, not just him, others too, to understand that it's much better to marry late than marrying and divorcing., Nigerians kuma, our own don dey too much.
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Ubdavis(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
One of my favorite comedy actors
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Exodora: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Congrats
This woman makeup too much abeg shocked
We hear you dictator
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by UCMax1: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
R0kstarr8:
He's really luck to have her... Mr onojie is one of my comic actors that guy made me laugh most of the time especially that programme
"The Johnsons
She's lucky to have him
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by iluvdonjazzy: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Just 8 years, he obviously didn't marry on time. Congrats to him
yes he married at the age of 46

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by guychidile: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
onwards movement., congrats Jor
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
simfrost90210:

smiley for the first time here on nairaland, i'm seeing someone speaking much sense and i'm very happy to see this.. pls tell him, increase the volume and let, not just him, others too, to understand that it's much better to marry late than marrying and divorcing., Nigerians kuma, our own don dey too much.
Most people that marries hardly divorce because de are ready for wat ever comes out of it n also knowing fully well there is no tym n de chances of marrying another person of divorced is slim
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by HallaDaTruth: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
mainman7:
I serve you latest hot fresh as e dey Hot from this side:

Like play like play, Donald Trump will still be president and all his mockers will be shamefully humiliated. Did you hear that CNN is for sale ?. Fox and Cnn have seriously dropped in ratings. Most people don't watch mainstream garbage again.

Congratulations to Charles

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Zinpat: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
HWA. Congrats.
Re: Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by AreahCode: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Mohammed,tari,spiff. Abulu the short man. Dstv should stop showing Johnson family old series,we need the new series. Tho its quite boring.

Oga deputy the crook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighbors’ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.