Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) (25423 Views)

OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
King Leopold is one of, or the most e.vilous ruler in the world. Anything associated with King Leopold is looked at with disdain.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Tony isn't Igbo
What tribe is he ?

He is not igbo but 1966 coup is igbo coup

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

What tribe is he ?

He is not igbo but 1966 coup is igbo coup

What has 1966 coup got to do with d discussion? Is it Tony that planned d coup?
Tony is Agbor, ika LG in Delta state
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Tony isn't Igbo

Really? What tribe did you think he is?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by byinks(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
King Leopold is one of, or the most e.vilous ruler in the world. Anything associated with King Leopold is looked at with disdain.

Nigerians should watch Elumelu carefully Leopold enslaved and genocided Hebrew bantus of Congo.
I believe he's also a freemason.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
ivolt:

I see why you are angry. You think loans is to tight people down when they are a major driver of the economy. You also want to use banks for free without charges. Can you demand free service from your landlord or a store owner?
Congrats to Elumelu.

God bless you, continue to educate more foolish people like him on this forum.
I am tired of his kind,they know nothing but are always commenting, whether trash or not they don't care.
If only he knew how private banks are important for the economy he won't be yarning trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
congrats sir....by the way leopold supervised the genocide of millions of people in the Congo....may their soul continue to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? What tribe did you think he is?

It's not what I think. It is what I know. Tony is Agbor, Ika in Delta state
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Leopold? That killer? Given award in is name?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by relicng: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Tony isn't Igbo
keep deceiving your selves! Is aniocha in delta state not igbo?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by HAccord: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Tony isn't Igbo

See dem, vulture don land. grin

Oya tell us how is from payan and not an Igbo. Ewedu vulure, I know where you are going and I'll meet you there. There is a reason Dr Ifeanyi Okowa wears his red cap proudly all the time while Osawike Nyesomwen wears resource control hat his forefathers bought from slave traders. Go figure grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka!! Igbos to the world
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by chatinent: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Not bad.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lekki1444: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
same belgium where leopold was killing africans like sardines and cutting their hands off if they refuse to slave in the rubber plantation. elumelu you fall hand ooo. ol stuckholm syndrome having ass niggazzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by hamzeiy: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm order of Leopold...thesame Leopold that has no regards for his type and murdered millions of blacks...
Africans and nigerians have no self respect..
We should atleast pretend to be. Principled at least
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Tony Elumelu is not from Agbor, nor is he Ika. He is from Aniocha
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
keep deceiving your selves! Is aniocha in delta state not igbo?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by okoIYAyin(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats to Mr. Tony!

For Me, I am Earnestly looking forward to receiving my Golden Crown of Honor for a work well done From the KING of kings..

I Am Looking forward to Hear Him say " Welcome Home my Beloved Son"

Brothers and Sisters, Do not be Carried away by Events , The Trumpet is about to SHOUT!!

Drop whatever it is that is a Hinderance between you and GOD Almighty.
No matter what or who it is, it's not Worth Missing Heaven for..

Abirun! E go shock you
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by KenModi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
If only this man knows what Leopold II did to the people of Congo and the many atrocities conducted by the Kingdom of Belgium in Africa, he would have thrown that award back at them.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

What has 1966 coup got to do with d discussion? Is it Tony that planned d coup?
Tony is Agbor, ika LG in Delta state
He is from the same tribe as the coup plotters na
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

u r mischievous & foolish if u believe &pushing that nonsense narrative u wrote up there.

he simply asked u a question which u couldn't answer?
if Mr. Elumelu isn't Igbo ..then why is the plotter of 1966 coup Igbo?
your kind like to accept Igbo when u like(challenges arise) but deny when(it's time to glory)
some of you can deny anything that even the devil will be shocked.
these Nigerian political conspiracy on Igbo tribal denials by some mischievous people such as yourself for crumbs (just like Esau ) will comeback to bite you all involved in it and by then it maybe too late for you all.

so stop twisting the truth to mislead people to avoid brutal judgement.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by simfrost90210: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
smiley Congratulations, Sir!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
colonelwealth:

u r mischievous & foolish if u believe &rushing that nonsense narrative.

he simply asked u a question and u could not answer?
if Mr. Elumelu is not Igbo ..then why is the plotter of 1966 coup Igbo?

some of you can deny anything that even the devil will be shocked.
these Nigerian political conspiracy on Igbo tribal denial by some mischievous people such as yourself for crumbs (just like Esau ) will comeback to bite you all involved in it.

so twisting truth to mislead people to avoid brutal judgement.

Which question was asked and which question didn't I answer? I fail to see why u are in so much pain& are hurt by a harmless discussion. I also fail to see how and why a persons ethnicity can cause u to spill ur emotions in ways that even shell wouldn't spill oil in ogoni land. Pls deal with ur personal issues. Find someone to hug u, lick a lollypop& let go of ur childhood pains. Life is sweeter than d bitter feelings u carry around
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

He is from the same tribe as the coup plotters na

Am not sure I follow how coup or coup plotters concerns Tony
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by dview001(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Well deserved grin grin grin

Hello,

I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronics technology education , obtained from the University of ilorin.

I've got 5 years working experience in academic research writings and A/Level mathematics tutoring . I recently published a research journal on Amazon kdp , titled "significance of research". I'm competitively proficient in Microsoft office packages.

I'm seeking for an internship in any establishment or a freelance academic research writing jobs. Contact me on daviddview001@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 0.7.0.62571.1.1.8
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by UkBalesNig(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations Sir
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by MikkieEl: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
sylve11:

All these una igbo amaka, hausa yaro and yoruba omulabi is just plain silly. embarassed

@ Mr. Tony Elumelu, congrats. cool

Direct your anger at the government of the land. State of origin and likes should be replaced with thorough and true federal character.

I rejoice with you, Sir Tony Elumelu.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Which question was asked and which question didn't I answer? I fail to see why u are in so much pain& are hurt by a harmless discussion. I also fail to see how and why a persons ethnicity can cause u to spill ur emotions in ways that even shell wouldn't spill oil in ogoni land. Pls deal with ur personal issues. Find someone to hug u, lick a lollypop& let go of ur childhood pains. Life is sweeter than d bitter feelings u carry around

keep wailing about Igbo issues to make urself feel good.

correcting u will be a waste of effort.
foolishness+mischief is dangerous for your soul.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
colonelwealth:

keep wailing about Igbo issues to make urself feel good.

correcting u will be a waste of effort.
foolishness+mischief is dangerous for your soul.

Dude, u have other personal issues. Go and deal with them. No be Igbo or Tony elumelu be ur problem. There's a deep emotional void inside. Find something to fill it. U can see a counselor or u can watch children's cartoon to take ur mind off ur problems. There's no shame in it.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Order of Leopold; Tony no let Africa curse you for your mumu title.
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
That's where he spent his fund.
Nigerian Igbo politicans are running away from developing their villages/communities.

We know where all of them are hiding raping all of our innocence girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Biometrics To Replace Atm's Soon - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.