Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail (37647 Views)

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Seyzcham91(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
confirm!
JoeEeL:
This is a loss. Nigerians are so used to oppression that they celebrating a 1M bail.

What kind of nonsense is this? Should the man be arraigned in the first place? For what exactly? Why the nonsense jubilation? Your jubilation validates their oppression, you non-thinking dimwits! angry

This is akin to Nigerians that will stupidly shout 'UP NEPA' after being deprived of electricity supply for weeks, sometimes months.

It shows most blacks run their lives on emotions instead of critical thinking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by femi4: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
saasala:
Wait, is my eyes paining me abi I am seeing double. You mean a peaceful protester has to pay 1m to bail himself after wrongful arrest and detention?

Buhari abi na Jubril will not know peace.

Click Like if you wish Buhari death before the end of this year, click Share if you want him disgraced from office.
The 1m will come into play if they cannot produce him at the time he's needed
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by UCHIHAmask: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:
This is a loss. Nigerians are so used to oppression that they celebrating a 1M bail.

What kind of nonsense is this? Should the man be arraigned in the first place? For what exactly? Why the nonsense jubilation? Your jubilation validates their oppression, you non-thinking dimwits! angry

This is akin to Nigerians that will stupidly shout 'UP NEPA' after being deprived of electricity supply for weeks, sometimes months.

It shows most blacks run their lives on emotions instead of critical thinking. undecided

This news made me foam!!!
How do hell do you jubilate on a 1m naira bail not even 10thousand naira,is he a criminal,just for exercising his right to protest but when a politician is accused of embezzlement to the tone of billions he is granted bail with 2million naira tenable amount on account he absconds...

I spit on Nigeria.... a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by 4ckyou: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
From the comments above many don't really understand the 1million ball part , it's not 1million cash and nobody is paying or collecting 1m cash

IT A BAIL BOND NOT CASH , AND THERE WILL ONLY BE AN ISSUE IF HE JUMPS BAIL

U still making it more confusing
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
themaestro08:

So what was his offence? Offline warrior angry
his actions or inaction resulted in the destruction of lives and properties....the protest of which he had a right to, turned out voilent, he need to be held responsible. cos drinking is allowed doesn't mean you'd be drunk to a job interview

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by JoeEeL(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

This news made me foam!!!
How do hell do you jubilate on a 1m naira bail not even 10thousand naira,is he a criminal,just for exercising his right to protest but when a politician is accused of embezzlement to the tone of billions he is granted bail with 2million naira tenable amount on account he absconds...

I spit on Nigeria.... a failed state.

Bro d matter tire me, no be small. See daylight intimidation. What Nigerians are fighting is bigger than what they initially may have in mind -- I keep saying this.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by JoeEeL(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
andyanders:
Exactly on point. Only violience by the masses can liberate oppressed Nigerians from our occult leaders. What wrong has the young man committed? We are been oppressed by our leaders who has looted the public fund to the detriment of the poor masses.

Bro ure very right. I concur die!
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by themaestro08(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

his actions or inaction resulted in the destruction of lives and properties....the protest of which he had a right to, turned out voilent, he need to be held responsible. cos drinking is allowed doesn't mean you'd be drunk to a job interview

All in your bid to condemn an innocent protester, you end of giving yourself and sounding bias and inhuman. That's embarrassing man.

That said, you are putting the cart in front of the horse, grin even the police have not formally charge him of any offence, though they are investigating him reason for his detention which was a gross violation of his rights. If you were the IG you probably would him executed him
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Brute2162:
1 million naira bail for doing what exactly?? angry
abi o.
What is his crime.
God abeg kill buhari them for us
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by UCHIHAmask: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2020
JoeEeL:

Bro d matter tire me, no be small. See daylight intimidation. What Nigerians are fighting is bigger than what they initially may have in mind -- I keep saying this.
Exactly,what we are fighting is quite bigger..
Sometimes,i wonder if we re ever going to have conquest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.