Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,895 members, 7,980,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

Copywriting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copywriting (144 Views)

Copywriting And Upwork Class / Mini Importation, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Tutorial On Whatsapp Group.. / How I Made My First $2k - COPYWRITING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting by copywriterebi: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Have you ever wanted to learn a skill so bad but due to the high cost of it's been nothing but a hindrance to you?
Have you ever heard of a freelance skill called copywriting?
No??
Well, you're in for a treat, because I'm going to tell you about a financial life-changing skill today.
Copywriting is a skill that exists as far as businesses exist. Simply put, it's the optimum use of language(communication) to convince or persuade a prospect/client/customer to buy something or perform an action.
This skill is the most powerful freelance skill in existence.
Want to know why?
Because anybody can be a copywriter regardless of their occupation or what they want to be in the future and you don't have to be a master or pro in English to be a copywriter.
Want to know another reason why this skill is powerful?
You don't need an income, certificate or diplomat to be a copywriter. What is simply needed is your Android phone, your soft bed and a snack beside you.
One thing you should know is words are very powerful, with the right words you can convince an athletic to buy a walking stick. Communication is simply golden when it comes to copywriting coupled with the right mindest.
This skill as done nothing but wonders in my life, it has boost my business to an exceptional rate and don't let me get started on the writing opportunities it has brought my way.
With my knowledge and application of this skill alone, I've made about 30k every week since I learnt about it sometime in August.

What makes this skill more intriguing is the fact that many aren't informed about it, some knows but don't have the privilege to be enlightened like you guys. And that's what makes this skill even more powerful.
This skill is sui generis (one of a kind)

I've said a lot about this skill and all it has done for me, I want to share my secrets and knowledge of this skill only with interested minds.
I need only 10 people to hit me up on my whatsapp line below:

+234 806 886 4844 [/color]

Now you can decide to go ahead and start your journey with Copywriting
But I have decided to make it much easier for just 10 people.
That's why I'm organizing a full 3 weeks Mentorship.
That's why I am making my POWERFUL OFFER.
I have taught as many people as i can Copywriting.
The strategies to make money with Copywriting
But I want to take it further.
I am organizing a full 3 weeks Mentorship training for just 10 people.
I cannot manage more than 10 people because I want to be fully involved with them.

I would be offering them my full Mentorship;
•My full Copywriting Mentorship
Where I would teach them all my Strategies
I would show them my behind the scenes.
Walk them hand in hand through Copywriting.
Watch them and assist them to make their first 5 figures a Copywriters.
•The first 15 would get all my Copywriting resources (worth over #20k)
•Access to my own swipe files (worth over #50,000)
•The behind the scenes of how I close deals as a Copywriter
•I would help them set up an UPWORK account and a VIRTUAL DOLLAR account where they would be receiving money from clients I help them get abroad
•Full access to me with my personal number
They would get my full library on Copywriting.
Now all these are worth more than #50,000.
If I charge you #20,000 I'll still be cheating myself, that's why I've decided to slash the price to only those 10 interested minds to [s]3000[/s].

NB: this message is for only interested minds
If you want to join my mentorship programme, simply dm me with the contact below;

+234 806 886 4844[color=#000099]

The deadline of this post ends on Nov 20, after that no more!
Hit me up now while this life-chaning opportunity is still at your doorstep.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Paypal Balance / 30tons & 40tons Trailer Needed / Paint Production And Colour Mixing Training And Manuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.