Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Wrong With Some Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wrong With Some Women? (454 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrong With Some Women? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm seriously bothered with the recent trend I'm seeing globally,especially with progressive societies like new Zealand ,Iceland and some Democrat states in the US like Massachusetts who want recently strengthen their abortion law to permit late stage abortion all under the guise of advancing gender equality and feminism, I'm OK with women participating in Societal activities that they were traditionally excluded from before like voting,holding political positions ,joining the military ,holding executive positions, receiving education equal opportunities and equal,right for everyone to be treated equally before the law,even there are strong affirmative action policies to encourage women to play pivotal roles in society, even women attain heights by their own merit ,intelligence and hardwork for what ever they set to accomplish these 21st century .

My problem is with third wave feminism who are now playing the women systematical oppression via patriarchy,Queerness and non binary I.e genderless card,and abortion. In the case of patriarchy and LQBTQ (or genderless) I see it has a fight against nature and biological scientific evidence of human evolution under the guise of the bringing equality and removing traditional restrictions on women the feminist political ideologies want to redefine biological gender roles in the society ,women roles like nurturing ,empathy, caring for their husbands,and fellow other colleagues in the society (men and women both) are now seen as weaknesses on the part of women ,the institutions of marriage ,family ,raising children are now considered obsolete and patriarchal, like for real, they say these is a sociopolitical movement that is evolving to improve women right, currently since the 19th century feminism is on its fifth wave.

The name FEMINism in of itself literally sounds sexist but I would not want to go there because of the positivity of the first and second wave feminist who even described themselves as women right activist and suffrage movement ,they made powerful contribution for women which are benefiting from since the industrial age to the information (internet) age,but now with even opportunities and right for all sexes ,women still seem to limited in some societal functions,depending on the geographical location ,fairing better in Europe and parts of north America ,not too good in Africa,Arab nations ,some Asian countries, generally women are underperforming in every sector globally except in traditional feminine sectors like fashion,brands,make up,designers,hair stylist,etc.The greatest opportunity women had to even the playing field ,was these Mordern 21st century with the rise of the internet ,with the liberty that was paved by the early feminist for all women as they were allowed to be educated ,to work, they were engaged but not creative and innovative enough to build for themselves a new image which we see again that men built in these fresh information ,with the rise of tech giants like Facebook, google,twitter,whatssapp,snap chat,apple,Samsung,etc all founded by MEN,women generally are not even that interested in programming and engineering which show in STEM programs in progressive societies with the strongest gender gap and equality laws,affirmative action policies like Norway and Iceland but yet most women in these countries are not participating in tech and engr educations.

Gay itself talkless of gay marriage is an absurdity to nature ,an aberration ,abnormality,dysfunctional, unnatural and disgusting norms that we are now seeing in so called liberal progressive societies ,all to destroy the notion of scientific evolutionary gender roles in society and fufil depraved sexual desires ,and ABORTION under the guise of pro choice and reproductive right ,are now pushed by the leftist media and progressive to moralize and justify the killing of babies(whether from zygote, embryo or foetus stage) ,as long as you are pregnant you are carrying a life form,for you to justify and moralize abortion (murder of infants- Infanticide) under the guise of protecting the womens right is inhumane and cruel showing one does not value the sanctity of Life,there is no societal evolutionary advancement for the legalization of abortion except in the case of rape ,incest,and danger to the woman's life,any other reason. Is sheer wickedness and barbarism
Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Odoogu(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
an article you got here.
first is it an unwanted pregnancy? cos those are the ones that will most likely be subjected to abortion, over the other(sole) reason of danger to the life of the woman.
remember pregnancy( the one where the woman has to carry for 9months) is a two way thing.
having an abortion is not so wrong on "many" levels like you pointed out in the post( incest, rape....)
but I doubt if a woman who wants babies will ever consider it(except of course it endangers her life).
in my opinion it isn't about gender equality, it's more confusion to those who are some gullible.
stay woke!
Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
For the sake of arguement purpose , not to offend the atheist ,free thinking liberalists, agnostics, and other non religious ,open minds thinkers,even religious individuals not afillated to these religion that is the Christian faith ,which am a part of as a secular liberal Christian who engage in critical thinking with open mindedness , I want to called it the SODOMIC EFFCECT of human evolution biblical scriptures include
(Genesis 14:1-27,Judges 19 - 21,Isa 3: 9- 12,) which we can see literally see in today's modern playing out in progressive societies like nations like new Zealand and Iceland .

My case study today is New Zealand which is one of the most progressive societies in the world,where women are even dominating in some major societal fields like politics where they have a female prime minister and both major political parties are headed by women ,abortion laws started majorly in the 1960's in Europe and America under the guise of women empowerment , women right, feminist movement ,they allowed women who bare the sacred gift of custodian of life's in their WOMB are now inhumane , cruel evolved beings who have moralized these evil act and justified it under the laws in the societies hence converting their Womb to TOMB, gross darkness and sheer wickedness is the new normal in these society, we even see openness of Gays who are so elevated in the society that they now hold deputy prime ministerial position ,with the rise of radicalized feminism in these nation , they see children as threats,obstacles,problems, for women to achieve their dreams hence in 2020 these here they strengthened their abortion law to allow for pregnancy termination after 20weeks(5 months) till day of conception, you see heartlessness,the society is devoid of moral compass basically they are not working with their conscience again all in the name of sociocultural evolution, proving my arguement further for the sodomic effect with openness of LGBTQ (Gay),the biblical description of RAPE is happening in these so called evolved society , 1 out of 3 new Zealand women have been violated physically or sexually abused ,the statistics is so alarming that their government no longer keep statistics for public notice again , even with strong Government policies to penalize the rapist ,they are not deterred and continue to do it on a daily basis, socio awareness programs are not even helping matters for victims of rape to report and potential rapist to desist from these detestable act.

Why? because their culture and society evolved in a negative direction allowing for moral decadence all in the name of women advancement ,and now they are paying the price for their progressive actions proving like what Jesus said in the future concerning nations and societies like Sodom and Gommorah in Luke 10:1-12
Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Odoogu:
an article you got here.
first is it an unwanted pregnancy? cos those are the ones that will most likely be subjected to abortion, over the other(sole) reason of danger to the life of the woman.
remember pregnancy( the one where the woman has to carry for 9months) is a two way thing.
having an abortion is not so wrong on "many" levels like you pointed out in the post( incest, rape....)
but I doubt if a woman who wants babies will ever consider it(except of course it endangers her life).
in my opinion it isn't about gender equality, it's more confusion to those who are some gullible.
stay woke!

I understand where you are coming from but with regards to unwanted pregnancy I will call it un prepared pregnancy except in the case of rape which is not a moral justification of killing babies

Abortion as an act for any reason is fundamentally EVIL and should be discouraged, strong contraceptive plans,family planning policy principles should not encourage abortion

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Lightangel65: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
In case you don't know UK also signed an abortion law that can terminate the baby at the point of birth.
You know when human beings start something good some idi0ts would overdo it, that's what is happening with feminism, the ones who started it in the 1900's had good intentions but the women of today are messed up especially whites. I saw a pic of a new Zealand woman who aborted a baby at 7months then she snapped a pic with the dead baby his skin had barely formed and wore a t-shirt saying feminism supremacy.
With the way this is going I just wonder what next will happen, soon they may start asking for rights to kill their born children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Lightangel65 post=96139679]In case you don't know UK also signed an abortion law that can terminate the baby at the point of birth.
You know when human beings start something good some idi0ts would overdo it, that's what is happening with feminism, the ones who started it in the 1900's had good intentions but the women of today are messed up especially whites. I saw a pic of a new Zealand woman who aborted a baby at 7months then she snapped a pic with the dead baby his skin had barely formed and wore a t-shirt saying feminism supremacy.
With the way this is going I just wonder what next will happen, soon they may start asking for rights to kill their born children[/quote

Bless you so much
As in you are on point, these radicalized modern feminist are something else,no conscience and fundamentally evil all Abortionists and pro death,no human or moral value,devoid of Love
Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Odoogu(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

I understand where you are coming from but with regards to unwanted pregnancy I will call it un prepared pregnancy except in the case of rape which is not a moral justification of killing babies

Abortion as an act for any reason is fundamentally EVIL and should be discouraged, strong contraceptive plans,family planning policy principles should not encourage abortion

okay.
well at least condom is not. cheesy
Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Odoogu:

okay.
well at least condom is not. cheesy

Failed contraceptives is an example of unwanted pregnancy but its rare,hence can't justify abortion
Re: What Wrong With Some Women? by Odoogu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

Failed contraceptives is an example of unwanted pregnancy but its rare,hence can't justify abortion

as you say it's rare.
hence un prepared pregnancy.
I understand

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray Before I Fornicate? / Can A Woman's Love Bring Money To The Table? / Oh God, I Betrayed The Love Of My Life-how Do I Make Things Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.