Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,595 members, 7,934,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (21227 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by jagorinho: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I'll never put myself where a girl can seduce me

A girl will only seduce you when she wants something from you

Maybe a contract offer, help with her exam, money issues or a pregnancy that she wants to divert on top your head

Or she wants to do STD giveaway

Them ladies are not that bold unless something is really in it for them

With this few points of mine I hereby commot my hand from this matter

Spot on!!
The one that happened to me was because she needed accommodation.

When I was still into serious betting like 5 years ago, one Swedish team spoilt my game so my mood was dull, I was sitting outside on the bench alone when this lady came from no where, she asked after a neighbour and I told her that they have packed out, then she sat on same bench, trying to start a conversation, something like I look familiar and all those stuffs, I was nodding just not to pass as an arrogant person.

After 5 mins, I told her I would like to go inside then she shocked me by saying " won't I invite her in and rest a little", I paused for some seconds, then I invited her in she told me she came from Abeokuta to collect her certificate in Ibadan, she was getting very cosy for a first timer, she was very free, she told me the fan wasn't good enough for her that she would love to put off her jacket, I said no problem, she removed the jacket leaving her with only bra but fortunately for her, the bra was looking like a cardigan in my eye because of my lost ticket.

later I deduced that she was doing all these just to save cost, she was looking for where to stay for the two days she wanted to use in Ibadan, later that day she asked me if I have a girlfriend, I said no, she later stylishly asked if she can sleep over , I said no problem .

In the night she was using every feminine tricks just for sex to happen but I told her bluntly, I can't have sex with someone I did a favour, it is against my principle, she was angry and looked disappointed but I later calm her by saying she is beautiful and would have love to do her bidding assuming circumstances were quite different. she used 2 days before she left for Abeokuta.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Slimdan360: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2020
jagorinho:

Spot on!!
The one that happened to me was because she needed accommodation.

When I was still into serious betting like 5 years ago, one Swedish team spoilt my game so my mood was dull, I was sitting outside on the bench alone when this lady came from no where, she asked after a neighbour and I told her that they have packed out, then she sat on same bench, trying to start a conversation, something like I look familiar and all those stuffs, I was nodding just not to pass as an arrogant person.

After 5 mins, I told her I would like to go inside then she shocked me by saying " won't I invite her in and rest a little", I paused for some seconds, then I invited her in she told me she came from Abeokuta to collect her certificate in Ibadan, she was getting very cosy for a first timer, she was very free, she told me the fan wasn't good enough for her that she would love to put off her jacket, I said no problem, she removed the jacket leaving her with only bra but fortunately for her, the bra was looking like a cardigan in my eye because of my lost ticket.

later I deduced that she was doing all these just to save cost, she was looking for where to stay for the two days she wanted to use in Ibadan, later that day she asked me if I have a girlfriend, I said no, she later stylishly asked if she can sleep over , I said no problem .

In the night she was using every feminine tricks just for sex to happen but I told her bluntly, I can't have sex with someone I did a favour, it is against my principle, she was angry and looked disappointed but I later calm her by saying she is beautiful and would have love to do her bidding assuming circumstances were quite different. she used 2 days before she left for Abeokuta.
I just learnt sth from you

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by SirMichael1: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

January bro
I have a girl who we share same date shes totally different, so im thinking maybe this only implies with we males
Lmaoooo! You really wanna believe this zodiac signs? It's fake bro 'cause you can observe your temperament accross various zodiac stars. Fake!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by 444crop: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2020
An uptight mentality
Lightangel65:
Only a loose man would fvck a strange lady, how can you fvck someone you don't even know?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 2:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
bt u gave her cucumber.
grin
no o, I no give her face again....
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Same, another Cappy here. smiley
I hail bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

I'm in Lagos
No probs man,we will link up,na time e go take.
I would have requested for ur whatsapp number but my big phone is bad,since am already following u here,i will hit u up when I repair it soon man.take care
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 5:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Nemesis0147:
jesus!! Bro I need your number
Smiles.are u capricorn?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nettybrown(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
Jan 11
Wow! Finally found my birthday mate. Can i have ur contact pls.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Lightangel65:
Only a loose man would fvck a strange lady, how can you fvck someone you don't even know?

Trash bro!

I prefer strange ladies.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I'll never put myself where a girl can seduce me

A girl will only seduce you when she wants something from you

Maybe a contract offer, help with her exam, money issues or a pregnancy that she wants to divert on top your head

Or she wants to do STD giveaway

Them ladies are not that bold unless something is really in it for them

With this few points of mine I hereby commot my hand from this matter

Sometimes when konji holds dem too much they don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Mandela27:
Smiles.are u capricorn?
yes!!
We need relate abeg
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Depressed101: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Xavfra:

Trash bro!
I prefer strange ladies.....
na aids go carry you go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Nettybrown:

Wow! Finally found my birthday mate.
Can i have ur contact pls.
For real bro?
I will send you a pm
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Mandela27:
No probs man,we will link up,na time e go take.
I would have requested for ur whatsapp number but my big phone is bad,since am already following u here,i will hit u up when I repair it soon man.take care
Okay bro I will be expecting
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Depressed101:
na aids go carry you go

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Aimerosa25(f): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

January bro
I have a girl who we share same date shes totally different, so im thinking maybe this only implies with we males
pls what day, I'm January also
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Aimerosa25(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

January bro
pls what day , I'm January too
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Nemesis0147:
yes!!
We need relate abeg
Smiles..no be lie.I feel good to meet another like mind.

Which city are u bruh?I'm in River state[Bonny Island].ur moniker sha.lols
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Mandela27:
Smiles..no be lie.I feel good to meet another like mind.

Which city are u bruh?I'm in River state[Bonny Island].ur moniker sha.lols
i’m in Enugu.

Don’t mind my moniker,,na cruise.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Nemesis0147:
i’m in Enugu.

Don’t mind my moniker,,na cruise.
Lols.no yawa.drop ur digits bro,but am not on whatsapp now,my phone is bad.Which date?I'm 14th January
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Aimerosa25:
pls what day , I'm January too
11. Wbu?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Ilenny9: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
illicit:

lol I stopped visiting a friend when his wife was getting funny.... maybe Hot

we are neighbours

she comes to my house to ask for plaintain....

Plantain indeed ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mandela27:
Lols.no yawa.drop ur digits bro,but am not on whatsapp now,my phone is bad.Which date?I'm 14th January
i’m 7th January
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by geletor: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mandela27:
I'm January also.yeah our females are wired differently.
Did u notice some kind of self development and boost in confidence around June,July and August?
Bro I can't just believe what am reading....it's like you're just talking about me! though am December born. please I want to know more about this CAPRICORN of a thing.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Aimerosa25(f): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

11. Wbu?
8th

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Aimerosa25(f): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nemesis0147:
i’m 7th January
wow,I'm 8th
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by rashfat(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lightangel65:

I did while in Ilorin oooo.... I was high that night

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nemesis0147:
i’m 7th January
You just made me remember the clost pal I've had.Ferb was 7th January and our friendship was out of this world,cus we shared the same differences,we were damn free,make jokes anytime and laugh anywhere,then keep our mean face when necessary..damn! People started to think we were gay,cus girls never came between us,he comes to our junction to wait for me when I close from work everyday...but u know we capricorns,we dont compromise..one time he sensed my parents didnt like him and that was how we ended but the vibe is still there,only that he's far far away...I've never vibed with anyone else cus no one understands capricorns other than another capricorn...
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
geletor:

Bro I can't just believe what am reading....it's like you're just talking about me! though am December born. please I want to know more about this CAPRICORN of a thing.
What date in December where u born?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Edeyoung: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Brov she wants the real plantain, if you have one why not give it to her

Can you hear yourself another's man wife,

What about advising him to resist

Nawa for una kinda advice oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Edeyoung: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
illicit:

lol I stopped visiting a friend when his wife was getting funny.... maybe Hot

we are neighbours

she comes to my house to ask for plaintain....

Please stop visiting if you resist her she would stop and have big respect for u

Please you're smarter than your pennis

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / Lady On Facebook Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Sending Her Nudes (Photos) / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.