Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:04 AM

Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (22200 Views)

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Taskforce And Thugs Attack Lilypond Terminal, Tin Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by omakay(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is one of the outcomes of the recent EndSars protests.

The fear of law enforcement officers and any personnel in uniform has dropped.

All Local govt enforcement officials had better be very careful.

This advise is also extended to FRSC officials.

Infact, once you are an enforcement officer and you do not carry an ak-47, you best be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by suremahn(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
I actually saw this morning on my way to work and
I knew it will degenerate to this may GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by delzbaba(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
seriously lagos is under a big spell.

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by UkBalesNig(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is serious
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by kingandamy4life(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
How can you be sizing bikes coupled with the hardship in the land. Are this people mad or what? You mean they should relive their only means of survival in this Buhari government based on what? How will they survive if you take it away and later ask them to come and pay you to collect it back. Useless taskforce...December is around the corner and they have sent them to make money as covid 19 don spoil everything.
Please they should reject them and reject it fully

5 Likes

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Ajinoride(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
dview001:
Lol grin grin grin grin

Hello,

I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronics technology education , obtained from the University of ilorin.

I've got 5 years working experience in academic research writings and A/Level mathematics tutoring . I recently published a research journal on Amazon kdp , titled "significance of research". I'm competitively proficient in Microsoft office packages.

I'm seeking for an internship in any establishment or a freelance academic research writing jobs. Contact me on daviddview001@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 0.7.0.62571.1.1.8

Look for internship in Eastern Europe. Provided you are still young.
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by HighAndClean(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Donald7610:

Pixelab
That was done with Corel draw and finally placed on psd mockup

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Octopusssy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just look at the dirty environment. Disgusting!
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by dview001(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ajinoride:

Look for internship in Eastern Europe. Provided you are still young.

How do I go about it?
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is a welcome development, the government should dislodge these bike guys from the expressway cos they have no regards for traffic rules undecided
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Gwagone: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
drey22:
This country na wa
As I don tire to complain
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by kenfarm(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
This taskforce no no sey people still dey vex for street? Even FRSC dey tuck in their excesses at this period for road.........abeg we need peace in our land
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by felzokugo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Calazoto:
Lolz...Wahala jam problem grin

Meanwhile, I have maca root powder for s*x drive suitable for men & women
5k only!
Untop d wahala wey jam problem...u stil want men to fvck...add to both d wahala n problem. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by leisuretym: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Illegal immigrants from chad , Niger , mali and Senegal are many in Lagos now riding okadas, the government need to act fast! If you don't act fast, you won't able to stop them tomorrow because they are multiplying everyday.
Build the rail and reduce their customers.
Register all Lagos residents.
Restructuring is the answer.
Lagos can not accommodate all west African youth
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Calazoto: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
felzokugo:
Untop d wahala wey jam problem...u stil want men to fvck...add to both d wahala n problem. Na wa o.

Lolz
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Elsucre042: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
HOW COME SOME DUMB ASS PEOPLE UP THERE ARE SAYING SHIT ABOUT THE PEOPLE AWAKENING? LAGOS STATE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER STATES AND FED GOVT HVE GOT STARTING BUT DONT HAVE CONSISTENCY AND FURNISHING.

LAGOS HAD IN LAST COUPLE OF YEARS IMPLEMENTED LAWS THAT NO OKADA RIDER SHOULD RIDE WITHOUT HELMET, FIRST 2 WEEKS THERE WAS COMPLIANCE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYTHING WENT BIZARRE, THEN CAME ANOTHER POLICY OF NO BIKE SHOULD PLY ANY EXPRESS FOR THEIR SAFETY OOO... BEFORE YOU KNW IT THAT AT ALSO HIT THE ROCK.

ABEG... NA THEIR ISSUES JAREE... NA OKADA MAN WEY THEM CATCH NA HIM GO HEAR AM
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by ogbuefi677(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abokki okada riders plus their lawless behavior vs afonjezeey task force.
Let me see how they'll blame Igbo today.

3 Likes

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Hassanmaye(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
This okada riders have right to family and life, the government should allow this people to go to their normal hustle abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by livinbygrace: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZACHIE:
The law is indeed an ass.
Why stop people from engaging in a third world business in a third world with a third world mentality and the consumer taste of a first world?
Those Okada riders have a right to a decent life, as well.
Fix the roads, make them motorable and Okada will cease.
Idiots everywhere in government

Oga stop saying what you dont know.90% f those okada riders are those Aboki from Niger ,that knows nothing than to cause trouble or accidents.Many of them dont even know the route or understand either pidgin or english and once you try to correct them they waylay you and beat the passenger up.They dont wants to know whether theu are right or wrong but once they speak their language,forget it.
So they needs to be tamed.They have done more harm than good
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by mclorenzo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Everyday somewhere in Nigeria there is one form of clash or another
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by GMBuhari: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
I agree 200%

Besides most of those task force clowns always forget it's a temporary job, just like police , they abuse their powers, they force people to pay, i have witnessed them beat people with sticks, spoil okadas just because they want to sell ticket

and the worst part ? Those mofos print their own tickets and sell it to okada people , they keep that profit and profit from the original ticket sales,

so tell me where's all that task-force money going ?

That was how they empowered Touts and killers as NURTW today they take garages at will and start a riot / killing spree when they want , their chairmen become so powerful that they have an army of touts ready to go out to cause mayhem , and some of those chairmen have joined politics

ZACHIE:
The law is indeed an ass.
Why stop people from engaging in a third world business in a third world with a third world mentality and the consumer taste of a first world?
Those Okada riders have a right to a decent life, as well.
Fix the roads, make them motorable and Okada will cease.
Idiots everywhere in government
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nova1988(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Compare to Edo killing themselves like goats for days now?

Lagos ain't mad reach Edo that free prisoners and still rejoice over it publicly, Lagos can't be mad to the extent of Edo in cultism

was this really necessary? must you bring tribal matter into this?

mind you I'm a Lagosian
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Darkseid(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
I tasted teargas for the first time there this morning while sitting jeje inside a bus. The Nigerian police is just useless, why throw teargas on a road that vehicles are passing; the bus I entered almost had an accident because of it.
Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Sleekfingers: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
In as much i am not a fan of okada riders......but people living in that axis a really suffering ,due to bad roads....how do lagos state govts expect them to reach their destinations.......i have stopped going to that axis due to bad roads, unbearable traffic and robbery.......

Right people are really angry.... And sending the task force there is not the solution right now......the heat of the endsars protest is still on......i wonder who is advicing this useless governor.......if care is not taken, another wahala go start o........people are not afraid of the police anymore and they are ready to die..........the governor should intervene now......

1 Like

Re: Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
The people are now revolting against the bad and corrupt system, hopefully this will bring permanent change in the country.

Lagos is carrying so much burden which is not appreciated by FG and the people that created the nuisance. Okada was first banned at Abuja followed by some other cities .

It is only in Lagos that people created nuisance over Okada ban, over markets and other administrative legislation.
What they cannot practice in Abuja is what they are practising in Lagos .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.