Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC (880 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC by Alcapodetuti: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
In this new clip, renowned seer and traditional medicine expert, His Royal Highness, Oba (Dr.) Augustine Bola Adegunloye warned Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to pray and carry out special spiritual cleansing to avert any imminent evil on his family.

The Egbeji Oloogun whose several prophecies has come to pass equally warned APC leader Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to contest for 2023 Presidency but pray over his life before Year 2023.

The Egbeji who predicted the sack of Adams Oshiomhole in Edo state politics during the September 19, 2020 election equally warned Lagos State APC of imminent sack by the electorates come 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgt1aR5J3s8
Re: Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Alcapodetuti:
[s]In this new clip, renowned seer and traditional medicine expert, His Royal Highness, Oba (Dr.) Augustine Bola Adegunloye warned Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to pray and carry out special spiritual cleansing to avert any imminent evil on his family.

The Egbeji Oloogun whose several prophecies has come to pass equally warned APC leader Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to contest for 2023 Presidency but pray over his life before Year 2023.

The Egbeji who predicted the sack of Adams Oshiomhole in Edo state politics during the September 19, 2020 election equally warned Lagos State APC of imminent sack by the electorates come 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgt1aR5J3s8[/s]
Augustine Adegunloye na joke & con man

He's not a witch doctor or fucking seer, he's just a magician

I know what am saying, I know his house very well and I've once tested him so not that I just jump into conclusion

Stop promoting rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC by Intelcorei7: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

Augustine Adegunloye na joke & con man

He's not a witch doctor or fucking seer, he's just a magician

I know what am saying, I know his house very well and I've once tested him so not that I just jump into conclusion

Stop promoting rubbish
You are 100% correct,my brother. He is a real con man. This man said mc oluomo will not survive his attack with that "special matchet cut" that time. But woe unto this fake herbalist, Oluomo is still alive hale and hearty today.
Re: Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Intelcorei7:

You are 100% correct,my brother. He is a real con man. This man said mc oluomo will not survive his attack with that "special matchet cut" that time. But woe unto this fake herbalist, Oluomo is still alive hale and hearty today.

Sure

I personally went to his place to test his capabilities

Yes, he's a magician because he performed some magic for me but he's neither a seer nor a healer

Inside his compound then, there are 2 small buildings with one foundation not far from entrance of the gate
Re: Egbeji Oloogun Gives Shocking Revelation On Gov. Sanwo-olu, Tinubu & Lagos APC by Xzellentgraphic: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
The truth is ..even if sanwo fast for 100 days to emerge as Gov in 2023 it will never work.....its certain he will be disgrace of out office in 2023....tinubu dynasty in Lagos has crumbed already.... He will be a laughing stock in the midst of his own people before 2023

(1) (Reply)

CNN Air CCTV Footage Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting And General Taiwo’s Confirmation / FG Expands NIMC To All Ids / Orlu Killing: Can Buhari Let Us Know Who Ordered The Military Operation?oby Ezek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.