Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,691 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. (501 Views)

Which Would You Go For- A Club Or The Company? & States Your Reason(s) / Flour Mills Workers Stage Protest Outside The Company Seeking A Increased Salary / See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. by Gloriousson: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please, who knows about the company; SHOP TO MY DOOR in Lagos. I was invited by them for an interview for sales executive position and I need to know whether the interview is worth attending from the East so one does not waste the little cash that he is looking for.

Kindly help provide relevant information if you have.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. by Gloriousson: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Waiting for a response please
Re: Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. by tbabs10166(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wats up, did you attend the interview
Re: Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. by Gloriousson: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Not yet. They are yet to schedule me for the interview. They only called me on phone and then asked me to be getting ready for an interview with them.

Who knows about them please?
Re: Who Knows About The Company; Shop To My Door In Lagos. by tbabs10166(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gloriousson:
Not yet. They are yet to schedule me for the interview. They only called me on phone and then asked me to be getting ready for an interview with them.

Who knows about them please?
did you finally receive an interview invite from shoptomydoor

(1) (Reply)

Messenger Needed Urgent At Lagos Island! / Pls How Genuine Is This Invite, Help A Brother / Administrative Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.