Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,165 members, 7,946,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love (360 Views)

If You Were Born From 1979-1999, Then You've Probably Used These Nokia Phones / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
when you try to show these set of girls love, by being kind , caring, open-minded, they will in turn shock you with attitude because the love language they understand is brutality. some people are just wired in strange manner.
I met a young girl for a relationship. I was honest, open-minded, caring and really wanted to make things work, but i got it all wrong. she later started to traumatize me with attitude. without talking much, i just went cold towards her and now, she is very humble and trying every thing to get my attention.
I have been friends with a few girls for some time now but in conclusion, most of these young girls
prefer the cold me to the kind, caring, open- minded me.
Re: Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Teachermallam:
when you try to show these set of girls love, by being kind , caring, open-minded, they will in turn shock you with attitude because the love language they understand is brutality. some people are just wired in strange manner.
I met a young girl for a relationship. I was honest, open-minded, caring and really wanted to make things work, but i got it all wrong. she later started to traumatized me with attitude. without talking much, i just went cold towards her and now, she is very humble and trying every thing to get my attention.
I have been friends with a few girls for some time now but in conclusion, most of these young girls
prefer the cold me to the kind, caring, open- minded me.
It happens like that if a lady is trying to adjust to your person,dont overdo it else she might run away from you.
Re: Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
It happens like that if a lady is trying to adjust to your person,dont overdo it else she might run away from you.
Hnm! Adjust to my person by being cruel to the nice me and loving to the cold me. In this twenty first century relationships, i think born again Christian are really endangered species. one can not manifest the fruits of the Holyspirit in peace.
Re: Most Girls Born From 199... Upwards Have A Weird Definition Of Love by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
I no even get any love to show anybody in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Control - A Panacea To All Relationship Problems / All Women Are Hoes Vs All Men Are Rapists / Should I Invest On My Girlfriend Or Go For Football Betting(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.