Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,966 members, 7,987,452 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:57 AM

Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira (2009 Views)

Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira / 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity / 212 By Carolina Herrera Versus 1 Million By Paco Rabanne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Work from home opportunity
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
This opportunity is still open.

Send in your applications today

Thank you
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Apply...
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
This opportunity is still open.

Send in your applications today

Thank you...!
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Enlist
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Enlist today
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Work from home
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Y'all should avoid this joker! Claiming to pay writers a million per year yet just 8k a month for an article of 2k words. Such slavery. He was so quick to delete his broadcasts immediately I objected. Such cowardice. Upon calling his number which was registered as "infinix pro k" on True caller, the call was forwarded to airtel customer service. I tried with a different number. Same story. Why are his calls on auto forward to airtel customer service? What is he scared of? What is he hiding? A clear sign of fraud. Nobody should do business with this fraudster parading as a agro-business investor. Imagine he claimed he bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. The guy isn't clown! He should be banned from this forum.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
Y'all should avoid this joker! Claiming to pay writers a million per year yet just 8k a month for an article of 2k words. Such slavery. He was so quick to delete his broadcasts immediately I objected. Such cowardice. Upon calling his number which was registered as "infinix pro k" on True caller, the call was forwarded to airtel customer service. I tried with a different number. Same story. Why are his calls on auto forward to airtel customer service? What is he scared of? What is he hiding? A clear sign of fraud. Nobody should do business with this fraudster parading as a agro-business investor. Imagine he claimed he bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. The guy isn't clown! He should be banned from this forum.

Na. It's Nairaland, defamatory statements, smear campaign, character assassination and outright toxicitt are the order of the day. I'm not moved. Don't bother to trigger a banter. If you have anything wrong you want to take me up on, choose a police station anywhere of your choice in Lagos or Ogun State, I'll make myself available for presentation before the law.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

Na. It's Nairaland, defamatory statements, smear campaign, character assassination and outright toxicitt are the order of the day. I'm not moved. Don't bother to trigger a banter. If you have anything wrong you want to take me up on, choose a police station anywhere of your choice in Lagos or Ogun State, I'll make myself available for presentation before the law.

Getting on the defensive already? You came on my whatsapp to drop trash and run off. You are quite shameless. Which of my assertions above are untrue? Which one? Do You really think the police station gimmick will fly? Such a clown. Drop proofs of documents showing you bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. Why are your calls forwarded to airtel customer services? Who are you trying to fool? Answer these questions and stop being defensive with the whole police station gimmick. Trying to use reverse psychology on me.
Typical fraudster.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Getting on the defensive already? You came on my whatsapp to drop trash and run off. You are quite shameless. Which of my assertions above are untrue? Which one? Do You really think the police station gimmick will fly? Such a clown. Drop proofs of documents showing you bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. Why are your calls forwarded to airtel customer services? Who are you trying to fool? Answer these questions and stop being defensive with the whole police station gimmick. Trying to use reverse psychology on me.
Typical fraudster.

Smh. Do you know what 40,000 hectares is?
If I said I had 40 acres does it appear to big to be truthful. God will judge you for this defamation.

Continue with your defamation. When you finish, let me know.

Enjoy the ride

Like I stated if your claims are true, May all your evil wish on me come to past this year, if all this is defamatory, May God exert the measure on you this year. I'll rest my pen here.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by Ulunne777(f): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

Smh. Do you know what 40,000 hectares is?
If I said I had 40 acres does it appear to big to be truthful. God will judge you for this defamation.

Continue with your defamation. When you finish, let me know.

Enjoy the ride

Like I stated if your claims are true, May all your evil wish on me come to past this year, if all this is defamatory, May God exert the measure on you this year. I'll rest my pen here.

shut up! You know he's saying the truth. You that is always recruiting. grin.

1 Like

Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ulunne777:

shut up! You know he's saying the truth. You that is always recruiting. grin.

No problem. When repercussions come, people can always share in them

Good luck
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by Ulunne777(f): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
BusinessCity:

No problem. When repercussions come, people can always share in them

Good luck

Repercussions from a scammer .Redphoenix, Redpanthar,BigSquid,BigGuava.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West's Bizarre Fashion [PHOTOS] / Wearing Sunglasses In Church, Stupidity Or Fashion??? / Simply Gorgeous!! Check-out Mercy Aigbe Dazzling Ankara Outfit!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.