Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) (29063 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by mukthar2000(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Prophet Odumeje ko, odumejoo nii, Endtime pastor.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by RedAlert08(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Renforce:
His songs always seem to flow with this calming Igbo melody. Really wish I understand igbo
lots of people here would be willing to teach u.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Umu Jesus Kwass

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by UkBalesNig(f): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by DennisEche(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mehn, this sound is loud. Indaboski on this one. The vibe is so cool. Y'all try annd. Listen to the song. E make, sense, can't wait for the release make i de jam am for my car

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Cousin9999: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
This reminds me. Crazy Love is one of the smoothest songs ever.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Rapture4real(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Whenever you see a so called pastor or prophet partnering with secular artistes and musicians, you see a man who doesnt belong to Jesus.Satan plants them to confuse the young ones and make them his preys.Light and darkness cannot collaborate. The last day shall reveal everything. Escape for your soul. Rapture is real and very near.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
na money be the Koko.
money must be made.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by DennisEche(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
herlecks:
2 Corinthians 6:14-15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The world has entered into the church and vice versa. What a shame!
Mark 2:16
16When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
DaBullIT:
Prokoto ponto

Abi wetin dem Wan sing

grin
kporokoto kpon(×3)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by kunle75(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Drinokrane:
Controversial Onitsha-based preacher Prophet Odumeje has announced he is working with highlife pop singers Flavour N’abania and Phyno on a new song, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHrv9gKgYfs/?igshid=sttjf710gvsg

The cleric born Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere did not disclose the title of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv1EV7Q119M

Igbere TV recall that in August, he released a song ‘Umu Jesus’ (People of Jesus) featuring Flavour. The song was produced by Masterkraft.

Odumeje who is known for his theatrics and showmanship is the leader of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry.

Cleric indeed, abi na hustler

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
He's deviating from his pastorship duty.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Money Is Good
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by edoairways: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
BigSarah:
Lol... Pastor-prenuer, he doesn’t even hide it might be one of the most honest pastors in Nigeria
At least he doesn't pretend

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
DennisEche:
Mehn, this sound is loud. Indaboski on this one. The vibe is so cool. Y'all try annd. Listen to the song. E make, sense, can't wait for the release make i de jam am for my car

Poor Guy
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by zedman1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mopolchi:
This low-budget Julius Malema, why you collect my FTC and na di same time 6:19. angry I will Indabosky Bahose you oo! Nsogbu adiroo, I ma ka-esi egwu mmiri, I ma egwu oku
Wait make I ask, is there a price for this FTC thing? If no, why una de fight for am? If yes good luck next time.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by melviniyke2002(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin grin grin grin

Idiotic liquid Metal.....

A disgLAce to christianity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur not serious....How is he a disgrace to christianity.....
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Drone95(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na ya yo remix they want do.

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Mopolchi: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
zedman1:
Wait make I ask, is there a price for this FTC thing? If no, why una de fight for am? If yes good luck next time.
Just for the fun, bro!
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by ezegenigbonine: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahaha chachacha
Indaboski pahose
Weather una like it or not, una must like us kikikikiki.
My brother ada akpoga na filing station
Ofu onye anaghi anu uda egbe (no be only one person dey hear the sound of gun)

1 Like

Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
The only church I can attend... Indaboski!
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by CopaMike(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Indaboski Bahose is highly talented musician. I so much love his music
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Godmademan(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
These yahoo boys sef. One they hammer na to shoot music video or open church. This one is doing both.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by EvilPOTATO(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
nedekid:

Same here
good evening sir. How are you
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Nina1999(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Music is ur calling! Not ....
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by nedekid: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
good evening sir. How are you
I am good Bros. Hope you are great.
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by jekwuzion: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
wow he don enter be dat
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
nedekid:

I am good Bros. Hope you are great.
we thank God sir. Please I wanted to sir send a mail but I am currently surfing on freebasic and can't even access my mails. I need you help sir
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adighi agho oka na fillings station
Re: Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) by Amanda4life: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
I CANT WSIT TO SEE THE ALBUM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.