Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. (8206 Views)

Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by mekaboy(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2011

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CRIMINAL POLITICIANS AND CORRUPT NIGERIANS WILL GO TO JAIL IF BUHARI WINS.

BUHARI'S OLD AGE IS AN ADVANTAGE:-> BECAUSE, ALL HE WANTS TO DO NOW IS MAKE A GOOD NAME FOR HIMSELF. TO BE THE ONE THAT PUT NIGERIA BACK ON TRACK BEFORE HE PASSES ON.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER ALL WE FROM A PRESIDENT IS

1, INTEGRITY

2, WILLINESS TO CHANGE THINGS.

HE DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW WHATS WRONG IN THE POWER SECTOR, OR EDUCATION. ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS BE WILLING TO LISTEN AND WORK WITH PROFESSIONALS IN THAT AREA.

AND MAKE SURE THAT THE FUNDS RELEASED ARE USED TO DO WHAT WAS AGREED UPON.

Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by PremierGuy(m): 1:54am On Mar 20, 2011
Baba Obasanjo and Mallam Buhari should both go and sit down, at least we have seen what they have done when they had the opportunity to change Nigeria.
Let us think about this situation, both of these 'elders' have been in various positions of authority since the 1970s, what is on their report cards, what I see is total failure - F9.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by edicolove: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2011
President Jonathan is our choice. He will not disappoint us.

Sai Jonathan

Let give south-south people a chance. President Jonathan will do his best.

Say Jonathan

It doesn't matter who brings food to the table as long as the food is quality and sufficient. GEJ has failed in this respect so Buhari that has done it b4 can coordinate ppl to do it again.

Sometimes I get amazed by the things i see people say on these boards.

What hasa Buhari done b4? He ruled for 20 months and did nothing but flog people on the streets. he didnt create one job. he didnt have any economic blueprint. he didnt even have a plan back to democracy. So where did you get the story that he did something before? And secondly how long has GEJ being in power for you to say he has failed. By all political and economic standards, you cannot even judge GEJ. Whether his policies are good or bad, you cannot even tell within the time frame he has spent. I wonder at the ignorance people dish out sometimes.

Where you expecting him to fix Nigeria in like 8 months? You should look at the presidential candidates and vote for someone you feel has a vision good enough for the future not someone who tells you he can fix Nigeria immediately because that would be a BIG LIE. No one can automatically fix Nigeria. It will take time and I dont think buhari is that visionary kind of person because he clearly had no vision in 1983-85. And now he is even too old for this. he should retire instead of trying to cling to power by all means. The world has moved forward, ousting old leaders in favour of young visionary men. Why is Nigeria always a different place? We are the cause of our suffering because at a time when God is bringing us young vibrant leadership with vision, we are talking about voting the old guard again. Buhari is a recycled product from the old stock. He has expired. please dont take us backward.

Buhari was a failure back then and is still a failure today. The support by the almajiris is not a plus. It is an indictment on him. Anyone whom the Almajiris support is someone that defends their atrocities and gives them food daily. Thats not a good thing, its an indictment. just like pa Adedibu. these are the people that use the Almajiris for all kinds of nefarious activities.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2011
angry buhari is a fanatic, and he is not clean as aclaim, tunde idiagbun did the work for nigeria, idiagbun wife sel ice cream in kwara right now, dat should tel u the level of his corupt freeness, buhari becos of his gread for money and power join hand with abacha all tru his tenure, wat does dat tel u, respected nigerians refuse 2 work with abacha, why did buhari pick appointment with abacha?
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by coolpapa: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2011
The Presidential Campaign Council [PCC] of the Peoples   Democratic Party (PDP) has dismissed the anti-corruption  posturing of the presidential candidates of the Congress for  Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari and the  Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Malam Nuhu Ribadu which it  described as hypocritical, and self- serving.

The Campaign Council advised the two candidates to desist from  selling wrong images about themselves, stating that evidence  detailing their misdemeanour and unwholesome conduct abound  to prove that they were not the innocent politicians that they have  been claiming to be.

It said it would be more acceptable if Buhari and Ribadu limit their  campaign promises to the manifestoes of their respective political  parties and the personal agenda that they have for the country  rather than portraying themselves as apostles of anti-corruption  which it said they are far from.

In a statement issued in Abuja, the Director of Research and  Strategy of the PCC, Mike Omeri said that the antecedents of the  two, who he described as self-acclaimed anti-corruption ‘stars’ had  proved that they had had their hands soiled with acts of  corruption during their different years in government.

It threatened to fully expose the two presidential candidates and  match them action for action in their avowed commitment to dent  the image of President Goodluck Jonathan with lies that they have  been peddling against him.

Omeri, in the statement recalled that in 1984 General Buhari  exhibited double standard in public administration by allowing 52  suit cases suspected to be filled with hard currency through his  ADC into Nigeria without passing through the customs check  point for the mandatory custom clearance.

He said the development was a clear case of money laundering.  “And we wonder what moral right such a candidate had to talk  about anti- corruption”.

The statement stated further that the case of Nuhu Ribadu the  erstwhile chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes  Commission (EFCC) was more shocking.

The Campaign Committee recalled that In 2007 while answering  questions from the Senate on the alleged acts of corruption by  some governors, Ribadu pointedly said that the corruption of the  former governor of Lagos state, Senator Bola Tinubu was “of  international dimension”.

It added, “Is it not curious that the same person with such a tag is  now the political godfather of Ribadu and sole financier of his  political campaigns?

“To also show Ribadu’s lack of faith in the anti-corruption fight, he  recently said and we quote:“I won’t bother myself with the  integrity of politicians that will fund my campaign. I will take  corrupt politicians money for my campaign as far as the money is  not put in my pocket.”

“What kind of role model is Ribadu and how can Nigerians believe  him if he says that he will jail corrupt politicians if he emerges as  the country’s president?

“Ribadu by such posturing has given Tinubu a clean bill of health  which is not only hypocritical, but evidence that given the same  opportunity, he would not have done better than the governors  whom he had indicted. Buhari is simply a failure not to talk of clueless Rubadu.  GEJ remains a better qualified candidate in this 2011 presidential election, quote me.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by renewnaija(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2011
JaaizTech:

A vote for Jonathan only means one thing a vote for the past 12years; nothing will change it will just be business as usual. People should 'think' and ask themselves if they want another 4 years to go the same way the last 12 years did,  It doesn't have to be Buhari but it definitely isn't GEJ; a vote for GEJ will be a vote for corruption, ineptitude and poverty. I bet Ribadu or Buhari will bring something better; just the change away from the old is almost good enough.

Region or Religion shouldn't be of great importance, it is sad that the South-South have never had the Presidency  but we can say because we want to appease the South-South then we should sell the future of this country; had it been an Oshiomole then I am sure the support for south-south will be very tangible; but another PDP government for another 4 years is just a NO NO NO!

You deserve an award. For real.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by muhsin(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
BB will make it to Aso Rock this year, inshaAllah.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by coolpapa: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
muhsin:

BB will make it to Aso Rock this year, inshaAllah.

Buhari will make it to where no doubt, you must be a clown. this shows that some of you are still clueless in this present age. the northerners has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria. they are vission less, no clue for positive invention for the nation, lets face the fact. Honour should be given to whom is due to, Goodluck Jonathan is unbeatable, period.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by allanohize(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2011
Anyone who says Buhari didn't do anything in his first tenure is either insane or blind. I presume most people posting here and making senseless comments were kids during Buhari's tenure in 1984. Someone even said the only thing he did was flog people on the street!

Check our economic indices during that period! Check the strength of our currency then! Check the reforms and the orderliness things were done in! Check the quality of educational system at that time!

Ever since he left all these have continued on a downward slide!

I will vote BB! Certainly!

I cannot decide who you should vote for, but please don't vote PDP! Please don't vote a corrupt government in again!
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by 3kay945(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
ONLY CORRUPT OR INSANE MIND WILL VOTE P.D.P come this election. vote buhari or ribadu if you dont like buhari.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by coolpapa: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
3kay945:

ONLY CORRUPT OR INSANE MIND WILL VOTE P.D.P come this election. vote buhari or ribadu if you dont like buhari.

You are short of words and cluesless

allanohize:

Anyone who says Buhari didn't do anything in his first tenure is either insane or blind. I presume most people posting here and making senseless comments were kids during Buhari's tenure in 1984. Someone even said the only thing he did was flog people on the street!

Check our economic indices during that period! Check the strength of our currency then! Check the reforms and the orderliness things were done in! Check the quality of educational system at that time!

I cannot decide who you should vote for, but please don't vote PDP! Please don't vote a corrupt government in again!

Is this not at the prime time you campaign for better brains rather than outdated old fools. just a school for taught
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by 3kay945(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ coolpapa is either you re corrupt or insane. so which one be you?
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by edicolove: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2011

You have just shown that
1. You were a kid or werent even born in 1984 and
2. You have no knowledge or clue about economics.

First, Buhari ruled for 20 months. The state of the country when he ruled was a result of policies that was made before he took over, bad or good. no government anywhere in the world can change a country in so short a period. When you make a policy as a government, it takes time before the effects of that policy begin to show. Sometimes, it takes even years and sometimes decades. The strength of our currency and economic indices in 1984-85 was not as a result of what Buhari did. It was a result of policies made years before and for your information, it was bad. it was already on a downward slide. As at 1977, it was 2 dollar to 1 naira. by 1984-85, it was already on a downward slide and has continued to be ever since.

This is why anyone who say's Jonathan's policies have failed is an ignoramus. His policy impact cannot be felt until at least 1 to 2 years. the economic situation you have now is not a result of Jonathan but from policies created few years back. some cases from policies created decades back. Buhari did nothing. he didnt make any single economic or political policy. he spent the little time he had in power flogging people on the streets. tell me one economic policy that was established when he was in power. Even Babangida tried to establish some economic policies. whether they were successful or not is another matter but he did try to put some policies in place. Buhari did nothing but tried to establish a military state treating Nigeria like a barrack. The guy is not even a democrat. HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A PLAN BACKTO DEMOCRACY AFTER 20 MONTHS. He never wanted to return the country back to democracy. He wanted to be a long term military head of state. that ambition has never changed. thats why he is still trying to cling on to power even after so many years. why cant he just groom new blood and promote them.

please if you want to promote a candidate, please start by promoting a democrat not a dictator. then we can discuss. Buhari is not even morally qualified.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by renewnaija(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
coolpapa:

Is this not at the prime time you campaign for better brains rather than outdated old fools. just a school for taught

@ coolpapa. So I take it that GEJ has a better brain/plan 4 Nigeria? Really? Can you really stake your educational qualifications on that statement you made?

A man who avoids an intellectual debate about the country or who has not spelt out in clear terms his strategies for tackling key issues plaguing the nation? Do you watch his campaigns? If you do like I do, tell me how he has addressed (not him making promises) what he is going to do in just one sector of the economy?

I have no beef with him or any candidate but we should be ready to justify whoever we vote, @ least if not to anyone, to ourselves.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by coolpapa: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
3kay945:

@ coolpapa is either you re corrupt or insane. so which one be you?

i'm not corrupt neither are my insane rather reverse is the case. it is obvious that you are in a confused state of mind that you can not choose and defend your candidate. If i should ask you further "RIBADU OR WHO" you will simply give me a straight answer "GEJ" and there you got it right. You obviously stands to be corrected.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by tamama: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
landlord(obj)and errand boy(gej) makes true confession part 3.hahaha grin grin grin grin grin

BB carry go.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by mekaboy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2011

I JUST IMAGING THE NEWS AFTER THE ELECTION.

NTA NEWS:==>> THE LONG AWAITED 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS HAS JUST BEEN CONCLUDED AND THE RESULTS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

PDD: 12,000

CPC : 700

ACN:200

OTHERS.

THE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT OF THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY, HAS EMERGED WINNER WITH 12000 VOTES. THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE AND MILITARY COMMANDER OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY WARNS THAT THEY WILL NOT SPARE ANYONE CAUGHT TRYING TO DISTURB THE PEACE OF THIS COUNTRY.

THE ADVISED OPPOSITION PARTIES WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW TO THIS RESULT TO FOLLOW DUE PROCESS AND MAINTAIN LAW AND ORDER.

70 MILLION POLICE MEN AND SOLDIERS , HAVE BEEN SENT ALL OVER NIGERIA TO ENSURE PEACE AND SAFETY OF ITS CITIZENS.

TUNDE, EMEKA, MOHAMED, REPORTING FOR NTA NEWS.

Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by okooyinbo(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2011
edicolove:

You have just shown that
1. You were a kid or werent even born in 1984 and
2. You have no knowledge or clue about economics.

First, Buhari ruled for 20 months. The state of the country when he ruled was a result of policies that was made before he took over, bad or good. no government anywhere in the world can change a country in so short a period. When you make a policy as a government, it takes time before the effects of that policy begin to show. Sometimes, it takes even years and sometimes decades. The strength of our currency and economic indices in 1984-85 was not as a result of what Buhari did. It was a result of policies made years before and for your information, it was bad. it was already on a downward slide. As at 1977, it was 2 dollar to 1 naira. by 1984-85, it was already on a downward slide and has continued to be ever since.

This is why anyone who say's Jonathan's policies have failed is an ignoramus. His policy impact cannot be felt until at least 1 to 2 years. the economic situation you have now is not a result of Jonathan but from policies created few years back. some cases from policies created decades back. Buhari did nothing. he didnt make any single economic or political policy. he spent the little time he had in power flogging people on the streets. tell me one economic policy that was established when he was in power. Even Babangida tried to establish some economic policies. whether they were successful or not is another matter but he did try to put some policies in place. Buhari did nothing but tried to establish a military state treating Nigeria like a barrack. The guy is not even a democrat. HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A PLAN BACKTO DEMOCRACY AFTER 20 MONTHS. He never wanted to return the country back to democracy. He wanted to be a long term military head of state. that ambition has never changed. thats why he is still trying to cling on to power even after so many years. why cant he just groom new blood and promote them.

please if you want to promote a candidate, please start by promoting a democrat not a dictator. then we can discuss. Buhari is not even morally qualified.

3Kay,

I am not a supporter of Buhari, I really would not vote for him too because in his deeds, he overtly or covertly favoured his people. Actually nothing to grossly hold against him because a lot of the Nigerian leaders (people) do that too. The difference is, Buhari actually worked to develop infrastructure for his people, while the others siphon the fund into their respective pockets. They only remember their ethnicity when the sharing formular is not favouring them.

Now, if I had a choice between Jonathan and Buhari, I will definitely go for Buhari because he has got LIVER to deliver, even if that would mean I will get less than the "North" will get. Atleast, he will do something. GEJ has not been there for long and yet he has squandered billions of Dollars, and we do not see where the money has gone. You are accusing somebody of lacking economics wisdom, but you fail to realize the cluelessness of the Government of the PDP headed by GEJ about economic development. Where in the world do Government apportion 75% of its budget for recurrent expenditure? And you are here shouting somebody down that he lacks authority on economics. Does Jonathan has a grip on economics? Capital NO. He can not even appoint a competent finance minister. He is just sharing money just like that. A lot of people accuses Obasanjo of corruption, I would probably not have voted for him, but atleast he left Nigeria with Billions of Dollars in her foreign reserve account. All these billions are now gone despite oil windfall in 2008. Jonathan and his PDP have mismanaged Nigeria and there must be a change. I believe a lot of you are supporting Jonathan not because he has really performed well, but because he is ethnically more tolerable to you.

The system in Nigeria has to change. While I believe Buhari has got the toughness to push for the change, I do not really think he will make the best president of the lot. Likewise Ribadu, but ACN has done something tangible where they are given power. And thats why I will go for them. Shekarau has got ideas too. Jonathan I must say is a big disappointment.

Anyway, however you make your choice, the choice is not about me. I made my own choice to leave that country in 1995, so if you have light or you dont, it is actually not a big deal as far I am concerned. I have light where I am 24/7 in 365/1. I have water too. The police dont get to ask me for Naira 20 each time I pass through a check point (Police dont really mount check point on the road here). Neither do they ask me for a receipt if I carry my notebook or any of my possession along with me on the road. The roads were a lil bit strained by the tough winter, but I can still drive eyes closed without summersaulting into a ditch. Infact, I can drive 180 km/h on the "Autobahn" here without fear of pothole killing me. At the Airport here, you can go in and out at will. You can go shopping there. Take a tour! Or go sip a mug of coffee and get relaxed despite stringent laws as aftermath of the terrorists attacks. And if you travel through that airport, no custom, quarantine, guguru defence, majamaja will ever tell you that the government has enacted a bogus law so as to make you part with your hard earned money forcibly. In Nigeria, there is insecurity, bombs going up everywhere. As we speak, yesterday (20.03.2011) a lot of people were killed by the bomb blast that occured in this same JOS.

No infrastrucural development. I was there in October last year. It is a catastrophe. Nigeria needs a change - give Nigeria a change. Vote for the right party once in your LIFE! PDP I am afraid is not the party that will take Nigeria to places. That Party has to be reformed for it to be able to transform Nigeria. Too much greedy money looting politicians there. ACN has really got one "LOOTER" of note according to your claims, and he can be easily put to check. Unlike the uncontrollable PDP thieving hoards. Vote for the right party my friend, not PDP.

BTW, it is a total lie to stipulate that Buhari/Idiagbon did not do anything during their tenure. They were tough yes! Did they flog people on the street as claimed by someone? Well, not really in the strict senseless sense of it! You were flogged for jumping queues yes! You were flogged for pissing in public places yes! You were flogged for littering public places with dirt yes (and they provided public dustbin too)! You were flogged for coming late to work as a civil servant: maybe! But disciplined somehow yes.

Were you flogged for roaming the street? No, but it happened when Abacha came to Power. Were women rounded up and flogged for indecent dressing? No! But that happened during Abacha time and is still happening NOW.

Did Buhari/Idiagbon asked for opinion of people on policies matter? Regretably No! However, I believe one gap-toothed general did actually ask for the opinion of the populace when he came aboard. And we were impressed that the military would be that open, so we rejected the SAP and the devaluation of the Naira after considering the implications of such policies. What did that general do at the end? He ditched the opinion of the masses, went for IMF and created a lot of looting opportunity in the name of MAMSER and co. He promised to hand over power at a date on which he reneged. When he finally agreed to quit and pave way for democracy, he organized a lot of election and councilled them at will. He asked people to form parties which he ultimately outlawed. When he finally formed his 2 parties and conducted the one credible election, he annulled that very fair election and brought Nigeria into the mess we are yet to recover from. Why am I telling you this? Even if Buhari did not have a return to democracy calendar, atleast, he did not promise to do something and at the last minute withdrew his consent. Abacha aside, Babangida is the most evil of all the devils that has plagued Nigeria. Guess what? He is a member and an important one for that matter of the PDP. GEJ even says he is his father or something along that line. How do you think such a chameleon has a clue to effecting a lasting positive change in Nigeria? Vote right my friend, vote for the right party! It is not this current PDP, even if I admire their national reach. There are just too many rogues in there.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by sley4life(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
ok. lets wait& see
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by dantsoho(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
no matter what, na buhari we want for president.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by okunoba(m): 4:42am On Mar 22, 2011
@okooyinbo, u are sadist. It is sad that people like u live in the western World for years but learn nothing positive from these societies. Do you get flogged for not doing things properly in Germany? They say you can take a monkey out of the jungle but you can`t take the jungle out of the monkey. No surprise that Buhari, a known sadist is your man. I guess u believe in cutting peoples limbs for stealing or stoning women to death for adultery. That is sharia for u, something which your man stands for. You don`t deserve to be in a kind, modern and democratic country like Germany. Your home should be in Taliban controlled part of Afghanistan, that is where adults still get flogged. Oyinbo can be too nice, no be your fault.

The only thing Buhari did when in power was to kill and lock people up. No wonder he and Abacha got along well. Did he even try to deal with power shortage, water problem, telephone issues or human right abuse ? Sharia Buhari my ass.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ WOW . . . what a way to debate. So everyone who does believes people need to be disciplined are sadists?? ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by doctorT(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2011
We shouldn't expect anything good from PDP and GEJ in the next 4 years because it will be business as usual. I'm offering you a brand that can take Nigeria back on track. A vote for two honest men. Vote BB 2011 for Change. We need to get it right this time. Buhari/Bakare,

Nigerians youth wake up and leave all these religious and ethnic sentiment. GEJ will not do anything good for Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. by pat077: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
Tcrack:

In my opinion any Nigerian the votes GEJ is either very DAFT or very selfish. or both. How can anyone in his right frame of mind vote for GEJ? A team consits of IBB, OBJ, an unrepentant criminal  BODE GEORGE and OTHERS, if in twelve years all the did was loot, loot and loot and you think Jonathan can stop them from loothing again, you must be a really stu[b]pid[/b] person.
Are u sayin anybodi dat exercise his franchise by votin GEJ is really a daft? U and ur entire family must be STUPID and INSANE for such comment. If Gej evetually wins, i'll advise u 2 go & hug a transformer or jump into a well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki / Peter Obi Blasts Buhari’s Subsidy Policy, Says "We Are Paying For Inefficiency" / NBA Hosts Presidential Candidates To Dialogue On Jan 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.