Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,714 members, 7,951,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Could You Help With These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Help With These? (331 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Help With These? by Genesiszero: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who's In Lagos? I'm In The North, Wanna Ship Onion But Don't Have Anyone In Lagos!
Re: Could You Help With These? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
am in lagos,

i can receive it
Re: Could You Help With These? by Genesiszero: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
anthonyuncle:
am in lagos,
i can receive it
it's A Trust Issue Thing!
Re: Could You Help With These? by Sunapore2020: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Send to Onitsha I will receive it
Re: Could You Help With These? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Genesiszero:
Who's In Lagos? I'm In The North, Wanna Ship Onion But Don't Have Anyone In Lagos!
Do you have a friend in any of the neighbouring state (Lagos), they could help.

Check out the business section, topic doesn't relate with the section.
Re: Could You Help With These? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Genesiszero:
it's A Trust Issue Thing!

just send me a mail
Re: Could You Help With These? by JONSYN7154: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Genesiszero:
Look for an Hausa man in Lagos that sales tomatoes and onions in basket and bags (onions) you can be supplying him onions and rest assured that you'll be at peace
Re: Could You Help With These? by placeofallure(f): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Genesiszero:

If you are serious, send me a dm. It's absolutely understandable to have trust issues. Are we not Nigerians again? But we don't all have to be dubious.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? / How Can I Do DNA Test For My Puppies / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters As They Can't Live Without Each Other(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.