Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,269 members, 7,916,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Twitter Now Have Stories Updates Just Like Instagram "Twitter Fleets" - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Twitter Now Have Stories Updates Just Like Instagram "Twitter Fleets" (190 Views)

Facebook To Hide Likes Just Like Instagram / Leaking Private Information: Twitter Now Allows Its Users To Report Issues / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Now Have Stories Updates Just Like Instagram "Twitter Fleets" by SlimEmpire: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Twitter Unleashes ‘Fleets’ With 24-Hour Life Span, Offering Alternative to Permanent Tweets
Now you’ll be able to post stuff on Twitter without worrying that your spur-of-the-moment reactions and ripostes will come back to haunt you.
The company, in a press briefing on Monday, also revealed its plans to test an audio-based social networking feature similar to the controversial app Clubhouse.
it is called the audio space will allow group or one to one conversation only in Audio.

Like Clubhouse, Twitter’s new audio spaces will allow people to gather for live conversations with another person or a group of people.
What is Twitter Fleets?
Fleets are for sharing momentary thoughts – they help start conversations and only stick around for 24 hours.
You can Fleet text, reactions to Tweets, photos, or videos and customize your Fleets with various background and text options.
Your followers can see your Fleets at the top of their home timeline. Anyone who can see your full profile can see your Fleets there too. If you have open Direct Messages, anyone can reply to your Fleets. If you want to reply to a Fleet, tap on it to send a Direct Message or emoji to the author, and continue the conversation in your Direct Messages.

Here all you need to know about the New Twitter updates, fleets, and the Audio Space

Re: Twitter Now Have Stories Updates Just Like Instagram "Twitter Fleets" by hellohgy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
first to comment for the first time on nairaland.

I dedicate this to all my fellow single guys may we find the LOOL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Now Have Stories Updates Just Like Instagram "Twitter Fleets" by SlimEmpire: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
amin o grin grin
hellohgy:
first to comment for the first time on nairaland.

I dedicate this to all my fellow single guys may we find the LOOL. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Volume Booster / How You Can Get 1.5gb For N300 & 5gb For N1000 On Airtel / Honk Is A New Kind Of Messaging App For Real-time, Disappearing Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.