Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage (392 Views)

‘I Would Love To Have Another Child’- Tiwa Savage. / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage by RandomAfrican1: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2020

The third part of Ebuka‘s interview with Tiwa Savage and this time it largely dwelt on her being a mom (and a single one at that) and how she has been handling it so graciously.

The musician also went on to reveal that she is very open to having another child either through surrogacy or adoption.

Whilst speaking to Ebuka, the “Koroba” crooner explained that she does not want her son Jamil to be an only child and she feels that he ideally needs siblings.

She also indicated that she is reluctant to go through the challenges that come with bearing a child in her womb thus her interest in surrogacy, Tiwa said.

“If it’s God’s will, we’ll get a surrogate ‘cause I don’t want any more stretch marks or CS. It’s something I’m open to. I also want to adopt.”

Watch the part 3 of the interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-want-one-more-child-tiwa-savage/
Re: I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage by tyup(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2020
What can a local man say if not Wizkid being up to the task
Re: I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage by WrittyWritter(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Na wa oo..u want a child but not d strach marks dat comes with it like ur skin will not still sag..anyway her problem..her child..her skin smiley..but who is d 'we' abi na me no hear gist

(1) (Reply)

I Charges American Artistes 26 Million Naira For A Verse – Davido / Cossy Ojiakor Replies IG User That Attacked Her For Preaching Half Naked / Popular Instagram Bodybuilder Marries His Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.