Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son (782 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Yomi Casual Shares Beautiful Family Photos With His Wife And Daughter / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son by SeeHim: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Update From . COM

Fashion designer, Yomi Casual, and his wife, Grace, are celebrating their son, Kendrick who turns one today November 18, Reports.

Yomi shared new photos of their baby boy as he shared a beautiful message to celebrate him.

''Happy first birthday to my Prince Charming Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun JNR

Your coming into our lives have brought so much peace and joy to us , you are the blessing that God was talking about indeed that maketh rich and added no sorrow in our life I LOVE YOU SON'' he wrote

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: His Instagram Page

Re: Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son by SeeHim: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son by dawnomike(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Lovely kid cool
Re: Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son by longetivity(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cute baby boy
Re: Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual, Shares Lovely New Photos Of His Son by WrittyWritter(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cute..happy birthday to him smiley

(1) (Reply)

Joeboy Lands New Endorsement Deal As Samsung Ambassador / Donald Trump Gives Freedom To Kodak Black And Lilwayne In Is Last Days In Office / Breaking! Ijele Explained In Anger The Cause Of Ada Jesus Sickness & Why He Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.