Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,574 members, 7,948,217 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2020/2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2020/2021 (204 Views)

I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2020/2021 by adeloly(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
My good people .................please whats the update as regards to the result released

The Minister has directed all the principals to complete the admission process within 72hours of receipt of the result

I have been checking the portal since yesterday, unfortunately NECO is yet to upload the result on the portal

we can't access the result since on Monday NECO Registrar announced the released of the result

Please what is the update over there your in put will be highly appreciated

Many thanks
Re: National Common Entrance Examination Result 2020/2021 by adeloly(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
when exactly is NECO going to upload result on their website oooooooooo
Re: National Common Entrance Examination Result 2020/2021 by dogmax(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
So you don't know the meaning of NECO.....sorry no need of checking your result I scored you below

Maths...........F9
English..........F9
Geography....P7
Economics....E8
Physics..........F9
Chemistry......E8
Biology...........F9

Reason: you need to know the meaning of NECO before you pass the above named subjects

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Attacks ,killings On Kaduna Highways ,communities Unacceptable-uba Sani / Ignore... / Umahi: Defections And Igbo 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.