Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,818 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (65064 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
infogeneral:
With the absence of law and order, the country is gradually becoming a failed state and this is not good for all of us. Look to Yemen, Somalia, DR Congo etc.

This is our country we all have roles to play to make it work even as we register our displeasures with the current situations.

#law&order

Totally agree. Nigerian government has to find a way to restore a semblance of law and order. The more these touts are emboldened, the more they disobey the laws of the land and become uncontrollable.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Katakata is now the order of the Day! Not just in Lagos or in Nigeria but all over the World..

I Just wanna take this Moment to wake anyone who desires to be awake to what time we are in and what is about to Happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know the language or Manner I should use to Sound this that will sink in our Hearts and Mind..
We are at the Brink of a Great Dispensational Change! We are at the Brink of a " Great Reset" otherwise known as the New world order( Nwo). It's no longer a hidden stuff!

Just as the World is Making Preparation to Reset, launch the Nwo and officially bring in the programs of the Lawless one! So also is The KING of kings, Jesus Christ Preparing to Snatch His People away from Here.
We are no longer looking for a sign! We are listening for a SHOUT! A Shout of the Trumpet!
JESUS Christ is Coming! And you cannot take what will hit the World next!

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is an opportunity to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ!
Don't delay! Don't postpone!
There is no more time!

F00L there is Katakata in Nigeria because of bad leadership, Government polices that has pushed the people to poverty and mad people like you who has taken advantage of these situation and vow never to allow the people to reason like human and take up their destiny and that of the generation unborn in to there hands by agitating and fighting for their right and freedom from the oppressors. Over here in Europe things are find and there is no Katakata. People here dont fast and pray to get a job, we dont pray and fast to travel from one part of the country to another, we dont pray when we get sick we simply go to the hospital, we dont pray for electricity and good water, we are not afraid to move around at night because our security is sure and in all these there is no churches with loud speakers disturbing the neighborhood every day and night. People here are too busy with positive lifestyle, mindset and good job to lazying around waiting for a useless sound from a fuccking Trumpet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by lifenajeje(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
90% of those bike men for 2nd rainbow axis all the way to Coconut etc, na Aboki pipu from Core Sharia North States. I juz pity these taskforce, una dey find Miyetti, Mumuric and 9jera Army trouble grin

That's ikeja not second rainbow
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Ykc2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
They are running because they know the okada riders are northerners if they fire any shot they will all be dismissed

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Blakpot: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry angry
I blame SanwoOlu for the level, Lagos has fallen into. [b]He should have curb the protest [/b]when it was still at a small stage, but he was unnecessarily diplomatic and now Lagos is still paying for it.

I'm beginning to see Sanwo as a weak man, he should learn a lesson or two from Governor Wike.

It was his attempt to curb the protest, that led to the destruction of lives and properties in the first place.

"Curb the protest" smh Animal in human skin
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by mmadu4: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
they are running because if they shoot any of the riders then problem go start so its better to run away
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by bejeria101(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Them think that its business as usual?

Awon werey
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Blakpot: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
COMPAQ:

Totally agree. Nigerian government has to find a way to restore a semblance of law and order. The more these touts are emboldened, the more they disobey the laws of the land and become uncontrollable.

The same government that disregard the law at their convenience?
This is only a reflection of a failed system.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na 2023 drama go shele. Anyone wey wan snatch ballot box or protect thugs deployed to do snatch ballot box go hear wheen
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by codemaniacs: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
COMPAQ:
I am getting more worried now. After the END SARS thing, the masses have now seen that police really have no way to stop them except shooting. And if 50 police come up against 1000mob, police can only but run away.

This will embolden mobs and criminals, especially now that police morale is at an all time low.

And its the people that will bear the brunt of the mayhem on the streets.

Nigeria is now beginning to suffer from the under investment in the police. No rubber bullets, no pepper spray, no tear gas, no riot gear, no hot water cannon etc to disperse crowds. So only option is to use bullets or run away. Not good for our police.

In the America and Kong Kong protests, police almost matched protesters and with equipment they could hold their ground.

while you right, its not Nigeria that's suffering, its states in Nigeria and right now the state in question is Lagos...

states also needs to invest in the things you listed because even other federal security agencies don't have them... its always guns they want to allow other federal security agencies to have... states needs to have their own security outfit that will have the things you listed..
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nchenches: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Police officers took to their heels today November 18 after Okada riders pursued them along the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway in the Ikeja area of Lagos state.

In a viral video, scores of motorcycle riders were seen chasing the security operatives who retreated to their operational vehicles and zoomed off immediately. The task force members were in the area to confiscate motorcycles violating the traffic rules in the state.

This incident comes barely 24 hours after some other motorcycle riders clashed with task force officers in the FESTAC area of the state.

Watch the video from today's incident below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPP6Md8N7io

Anarchy in Nigeria.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're a big Fool. Don't worry what you wished for will come to pass, only that it will happen in your household. You'll be used as test practice by the police very soon.

Chicken.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by 4four(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
You can imagine this kind rubbish, if na southerners be most of this Ridders now police go don shot them but since they are brothers to some people darling daddy police hand dey pause to jst shot
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by macjireh: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Katakata is now the order of the Day! Not just in Lagos or in Nigeria but all over the World..

I Just wanna take this Moment to wake anyone who desires to be awake to what time we are in and what is about to Happen!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know the language or Manner I should use to Sound this that will sink in our Hearts and Mind..
We are at the Brink of a Great Dispensational Change! We are at the Brink of a " Great Reset" otherwise known as the New world order( Nwo). It's no longer a hidden stuff!

Just as the World is Making Preparation to Reset, launch the Nwo and officially bring in the programs of the Lawless one! So also is The KING of kings, Jesus Christ Preparing to Snatch His People away from Here.
We are no longer looking for a sign! We are listening for a SHOUT! A Shout of the Trumpet!

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is an opportunity to be Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ!
There is no more time!

we have to pray for Nigeria ooo....if we are not careful,, a civil war is imminent... pls let's pray for Nigeria so dat people will not die before d rapture and they can have d opportunity to repent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wic5AIks-TY
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
sammy329:
Support the killing of police officers

No mind me
I be mugu
I got into my sleeves but this is not right
We should bridge the gap
Not get into another bout of madness
I'm sorry I said such

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by zanifa: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
The fear of lynching is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nkpitime(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sukkyy2010:
Who is police man against the masses wrath even there's no gvt in any nation can withstand it.
What is this one saying
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by 4four(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
90% of those bike men for 2nd rainbow axis all the way to Coconut etc, na Aboki pipu from Core Sharia North States. I juz pity these taskforce, una dey find Miyetti, Mumuric and 9jera Army trouble grin
You can imagine the rubbish, if na southerners be most of this Ridders now police go don used them as shoting practice but since they are brothers to some people darling daddy police hand dey pause to jst shot
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Onepeople: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're a big Fool. Don't worry what you wished for will come to pass, only that it will happen in your household. You'll be used as test practice by the police very soon.
dont mind the idiot. very stupid statements from a stupid man,most of them will stay in their 2by2 apartment and typing nonsense, wike is now an instrument used in measuring madness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Nchenches: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Police officers took to their heels today November 18 after Okada riders pursued them along the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway in the Ikeja area of Lagos state.

In a viral video, scores of motorcycle riders were seen chasing the security operatives who retreated to their operational vehicles and zoomed off immediately. The task force members were in the area to confiscate motorcycles violating the traffic rules in the state.

This incident comes barely 24 hours after some other motorcycle riders clashed with task force officers in the FESTAC area of the state.

Watch the video from today's incident below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPP6Md8N7io

A northern police officer was not the commander of that police unit - it’s obvious.

It would have been bloody if ...
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by CheGuevara102: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
quentin06:

Chicken.
Oponu!

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
donbachi:
With the way things are going..boys scout go soon strong pass naija police.
Just because the police man does not want to fire
If he fires now you will run here and be crying upadan to Donald Trump

Now that they exercised restrain and tactically withdraw they are now cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Charisma01: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
nthony10:
Police have finally fallen flat, imagine okada rider pursuing a trained police officer.

You wamt make police shot & kill them so we would have another lekki like massacre abi?

The police should be commended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Pariska: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
I thought they said that the are the law?
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Sagaciousd: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmmmm na so we go all complain till we go back to our accestor may God help us all.
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Sukkyy2010: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ko ma po leti eee..
Nkpitime:

What is this one saying
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Pioussoul: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Join the *Biggest* entertainment �� platform on WhatsApp *9JABLOG247* They give unlimited memes �, massive giveaway��, educational news�,Twitter Savages �, funny pics and videos��,,business ideas�, and lots more - Every entertainment ���. *Become a Part of this great Family Today* No regrets��
https:///2348131587838?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Faiz%20My%20name%20is%20_____
Help Save the number As *9JABLOG247
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by strangest(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
These are obviously the boys that burnt Lagos and Tinubu's during the end Sars but Tinubu is busy looking for Igbos to blame.... Where are the cows? �
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin

No joy
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is no more time!

Bleep YOU AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING JESUS
Re: Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) by stormborn28(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
donbachi:
With the way things are going..boys scout go soon strong pass naija police.
Guy the truth about the matter is there is a terrible hunger in the land. Such hunger produces what I call "Army of the dead ". There is no government on earth that can overcome such an army. That is where Nigeria is heading towards...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.