Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' (46728 Views)

Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele / Don't Allow Nigeria To Disintegrate - Emir Of Gwandu Warns / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Halo22: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria is on the keg of a gunpowder, waiting to explode.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Rapture4real(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why will I cartoon my wife when she is not tom and jerry?She is fearfully and wonderfuly čreated.çreated in God's image.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by BREYZ: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thegracefulness:
Good day everyone.

I have Two-Five Plots of Landed Properties in Igbo Etche Port Harcourt for Sale.
There’s no need for sand filling, you just buy and build.
Title is Deed of Conveyance. It is situated in a good location with good electricity connection and access road. Going for N1,500,000 (negotiable). Please check my profile.

Onye Etche, Chika ooh
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Oteikwu1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
*Nigeria may* that's feature impossible term.
*Blood will flow* that's what's happening everyday especially in NW and NE of d country
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
calyto:
Vision from God is very clear. There is no 'May'.

It is your church that will disintegrate.

You be mumu.

The Janjaweeed will enjoy slaughtering zombies like you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Men of 'gOd' men of 'GoD'
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by LordOfTheGame: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Disintegration is long overdue. We need to go our separate ways and survive than being together and perish .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by JONSYN7154: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
its well. we're in God's hand
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by JaaizTech: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hillard:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/17/blood-will-flow-nigeria-may-disintegrate-primate-ayodele-releases-fresh-prophecies/

Couldn't waste my time to read it all. But from the headline, I can see this is a scam. Once the word may is used, it becomes a same -sided coin, and the primate wins either way.

Let the primate may a categorical prediction, if truly God speaks to him.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Mrpojj(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
God forbid that blood will flow in this country
I see a bright future in this country we just need to deal with the leaders, their sense of reasoning is inhuman .. that's our main problem

No be God forbid matter oh,
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by izedissele: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
blood will not flow,never will it flow
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by riroye3263: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
techmo:

Any proof to this
You might as well ask for proof of Yaradua corpse been sneaked in to Nigeria while turning off the airport lights. Isiewu

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by bptc10: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Only the wise will understand, it bound to happen, Nigeria will disintegrate, no amount of pray will prevent it from happening
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by thunderbabs: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
dynicks:
Nigeria "MAY".....this doesn't sound as a sure odd to me!!

...The assertion get K-leg....a prediction anyone could make!!

If it were to be a human, the prediction would be as not certain as bobriski!

Meanwhile as for blood to flow, it rather not but if certain, let it be the blood of the wicked!!...then as for the country to get disintegrated ,oh Lord; wonder what the delay is all about....thought it'd started already!?

Sure odd grin betting kee you dia.. You don carry sure odd so teh you don dey use am flow. May God not only expose buhari's govt but sack him and all these heartless politicians making life so unbearable for the average and poor Nigerians. As for me, friends, and household may God keep us all safe from the trouble to come. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igbo-etche ke. Chai
Thegracefulness:
Good day everyone.

I have Two-Five Plots of Landed Properties in Igbo Etche Port Harcourt for Sale.
There’s no need for sand filling, you just buy and build.
Title is Deed of Conveyance. It is situated in a good location with good electricity connection and access road. Going for N1,500,000 (negotiable). Please check my profile.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Danizzy: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Am still saying it Buhari brought bad luck to this country.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Thegracefulness: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Thegracefulness: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by emoney09: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Better if it will solve our poverty problem
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by big7: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
techmo:

Speak for yourself

My votes have always counted and I follow the process deligently

Yes I follow ACN, yes I follow APC, am proud of that... And I know I wouldn't support APC if PDP in 16 years had fixed mere Lagos Ibadan expressway that my friend died on... Atleast it's getting fixed and the spot of his accident now looks wonderful

May his soul rest in peace, but do I have regrets ?! Hell no, will I ever vote for PDP again in my life?! Hell no

rip to him. your decision on who to vote for shouldnt be questioned but i hope when ever you vote next you do that with your conscience cos APC and PDP are one and same
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Even if they proclaim peace from now till a million years, Nigeria will still be doomed. It is in your country's destiny to be doomed. Simple.

If you think I'm lying, then why is it that no foreigner has ever prophesied anything good about Nigeria? Think about it.
Babe, I don't exactly believe Nigeria is doomed. We need new visionary leaders in government. And these so-called men of God, instead of prophesying negativities, should use their office to intercede for the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.