Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,541 members, 7,978,776 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

Advice Needed-cant Keep A Relationship, No Matter How Hard I Try - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed-cant Keep A Relationship, No Matter How Hard I Try (238 Views)

Yahoo Don Hard, I Want Learn Work before hunger kill me (pic) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed-cant Keep A Relationship, No Matter How Hard I Try by kepstone: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Good day Nlanders, this seriously on my mind.
I have never been able to keep relationship for that long in all my dating years, i am advance in age and working and can take good care of myself and any woman who is supportive.
i have been i relationship game since 2002, i am 34 now and because of my personality and looks i really dont chase women they usually do and then stop chasing. well i have never been a bad boy, ben a virgin for 3 decades. My background and experience i think is affecting me mostly. I grew up in a family were my dad treated my mum as his queen we had so much love in our family. Our father became the real template on how to value a woman so i had that ingrained in my mentality, but in the outside world its so so different. i have had couple of relationships but non has lasted even led to marriage, most times this girls change their minds for what i dont know, i am not needy, i call once a day and sometimes 2 days no calls at all. Major issues in my relationships were sex and money not that i dont give but i have been with Gold diggers and they took advantage of my good heart.
My story
There is this girl who for 7 years chased me and kept on pursuing me for relationship she did everything she gave me money, showed me love till tears came out of my eyes, i never wanted to date her because of the age difference 12 years. All this while i was not behaving as an alpha i was just myself and she kept loving me, even while she was in a relationship. She told me i was her dream man and she wanted to get married to me. I just saw her as my little sister and i knew that she wont be matured for the kind of relationship i want but she insisted that she loves me and knows what she want. Well i never gave it a thought people told me we are so compatible and that she is my wife i never gave ears to that i wanted to be sure if God was involved in it. Well after much prayer i was calm to Go into relationship with her she was so so happy like there is no tomorrow. Well we had our first fight is was brutal but i wanted the relationship she also wanted it, we apologized to each other and we moved on al this happened some months ago. But as i speak to you we are already having issues that has made her to totally withdraw love and care towards me. I can feel it i have tried my best to resuscitate the relationship, nothing is coming forth. it took me time to open my heart to her now she is doing the opposite of what she did before. Were did i go wrong i asked her severally no answer, could there be another guy in the picture. This narrative has been my cycle of experience over the years. i make girls to chase me and fall in love but cant keep them for long term. Note all this relationship no sex but i give money and i am committed. I need advice on what to do to keep a woman interested even unto marriage.
Re: Advice Needed-cant Keep A Relationship, No Matter How Hard I Try by Godada(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
While your dad's template for handling ladies may be alright, it's very important to note that every relationship like individuals are different.

You said a lot of things here but what's kills the relationship buzz maybe not be obvious to you.

Can you ask for genuine feedback from the Lady you are dating but having issues with. Calm her and find out what you did that set her off. And another curious thing: you said you don't go for ladies, they come for you....that is a wrong premise.

I had a close friend who had this same kinda issue. His dad and mum were like cats and rats and they left him a faulty foundation for love. Ladies came and left. Guy is handsome. He had a girlfriend and explained his plight to her and she promised to coach him. He learnt how to talk and communicate with a lady. He became proficient at this.

Why did it take you this long to face this? We weren't born with this skills. We learn and adapt.

Are you caring, a good communicator, what kind of aura do you bring? What did you think got you in hot waters the lady? Maybe with this info, we can get to the bottom of what went wrong.

And lots of ladies can be gold diggers so you should have an idea of the kind of woman you want and set out to get her not any lady that sees you as a meal ticket.

In addition, bear in mind there is something you are not doing right.
Re: Advice Needed-cant Keep A Relationship, No Matter How Hard I Try by ProphetofOdin: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
I do not believe you. You paint yourself as a saint which is common with a one sided story. If you truly need help then find a way to get the side of the story of the ladies you have dated in the past. Trust me you are not as perfect and innocent as you might think you are.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Cyber-bullying Such A Problem On Here? / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano / Never Have I Ever Questions For Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.