Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? (966 Views)

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
I read something in sun newspaper today that got me shocked.

The writer revealed that some cow,goat,sheep etc meats sold in the markets are actually human flesh.

He equally revealed that such human beings are turned into cow,goat,sheep,etc by higher metaphysical powers.

The animals are then slaughtered and sold in the markets for people to buy,eat,and be contaminated.

I have read this before in a book. But today's reading seems to excite my curiosity.

Some time ago,I read that there are many markets in Nigeria that are opened only from midnight to about 3am.

Those who sell in those markets are ghosts while the buyers are human beings.

There a bag of rice could be bought for as low as five hundred naira(N500), even now that a bag of rice is very costly in the normal markets.

One man who once worked as a banker and had to stay late into the night said he experienced this market always while staying on afribank building overlooking a market in onitsha.

He said after the normal market close by around 6pm, this ghosts market will open around 12 midnight. On top of the afribank building,he would observe the activities in the market.

What do you make of this?
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by chatinent: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't believe in the contamination part but believe me, you've eaten man's meat before!

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by RedPhoenix: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
tongue
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by dammywapes(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
May be
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by nifemi25(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Do you want me to believe the poo

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by dawnomike(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Waiting to read people's comments before sharing some of the things my eyes have seen and ears have heard... Won't share them tonight to avoid giving some pple nightmares cool

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
chatinent:
I don't believe in the contamination part but believe me, you've eaten man's meat before!

God forbid.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Waiting to read people's comments before sharing some of the things my eyes have seen and ears have heard... Won't share them tonight to avoid giving some pple nightmares cool

Ok.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Soarr(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
I dey with you bro
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Vikkoh(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:

Do am shaps.
Boys dey your back.
Who dey with me?
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Cerveau(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
chatinent:
Any particular reason why you feel OP has eaten human meat?
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Cerveau(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
OP there are some things that doesn't make any sense no matter how naive you're.

He observed from the top of a building and saw Ghosts selling in the market at midnight??

How naive can you be??

How did he recongnise Ghosts from such a distance??

All the time he watched, he never thought of taking out his phone and recording anything? Even for a few seconds!

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by themainman600(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
pls tell us make we learn
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cerveau:
OP there are some things that doesn't make any sense no matter how naive you're.

He observed from the top of a building and saw Ghosts selling in the market at midnight??

How naive can you be??

How did he recongnise Ghosts from such a distance??

All the time he watched, he never thought of taking out his phone and recording anything? Even for a few seconds!

He said he saw ghosts selling and people buying.

The man who said this is spiritually very strong.

He is also a healing pastor. God has used him to deliver so many people.

Then he was both a pastor and a banker with afribank.

Now he has left banking.

He said if you are not strong spiritually,you cannot observe the ghost markets because they will kill you.

But he observed it and they couldn't harm him.

To tell you how strong this man is; a police man once forced him to give him (the policeman) bribe. He prayed over the money and handed the money to the policeman.

Immediately the policeman got the money,he fell down,rose up,fell down again ,rose up,fell down,up to 5 times, until he apologized, gave the pastor back his money and ran away.

So this man knows what he is talking about concerning ghosts markets.

Also in those days when he worked with Afribank,there were no phones as we have these days where you can snap photos with.

And you cannot even snap anything in the night.

The man is into spiritual warfare and solution to spiritual problems affecting people.

So I believe the man knows what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Cerveau(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
SweetHearted:

Now he has left banking.

He said if you are not strong spiritually,you cannot observe the ghost markets because they will kill you.

To tell you how strong this man is; a police man once forced him to give him (the policeman) bribe. He prayed over the money and handed the money to the policeman.

Immediately the policeman got the money,he fell down,rose up,fell down again ,rose up,fell down,up to 5 times, until he apologized, gave the pastor back his money and ran away.

damn! I give up, the banker pastor was really strong spiritually
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cerveau:
damn! I give up, the banker pastor was really strong spiritually

Ok.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:51am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Now he has left banking.

Also in those days when he worked with Afribank,there were no phones as we have these days where you can snap photos with.

The man is into spiritual warfare and solution to spiritual problems affecting people.

Paranormal connected the man be
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by cocolacec(m): 5:39am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Now he has left banking.

The man belong to the occult in the spiritual realm.Dont be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by chatinent: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

God forbid.
No bi by God forbid.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by chatinent: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Cerveau:
Any particular reason why you feel OP has eaten human meat?

The probability is very high that in a hundred tables in an abbatoir, 5 percent is likely to contain human meat.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Paranormal connected the man be

I believe the man is a true man of God whom God uses to deliver people from spiritual bondage.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2020
cocolacec:

The man belong to the occult in the spiritual realm.Dont be deceived.

I believe that the man is a true man of God whom God uses to deliver people from spiritual bondage.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Cerveau(f): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2020
chatinent:

The probability is very high that in a hundred tables in an abbatoir, 5 percent is likely to contain human meat.

No offense;

but is this based on personal experiences/survey?

Or mere hear-say/assumptions?
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by chatinent: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Cerveau:

No offense;

but is this based on personal experiences/survey?

Or mere hear-say/assumptions?

Quantitative research, yes.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Aladdin1(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2020
The spirit realm is real sure!!. But most of those thing about the spiritrealm that we hear in Nigeria are base on mere superstition and exxergarated hearsay.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by kingxsamz(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Ridiculous bullcrap...
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Now he has left banking.

Can he defeat the coronavirus with his spirituality?
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Now he has left banking.

What is the pastor's name
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

What is the pastor's name

I can't mention the pastor's name.

You know how nairaland is.

You know how hateful people are here.

If I mention his name, people who are not up to the man's standard(physically, spiritually, financially) will start cursing his name here on nairaland.

It will seem as if I gave the man's name to be reproached.

So I can't be so insensitive.
Re: Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2020
SweetHearted:

I believe the man is a true man of God whom God uses to deliver people from spiritual bondage.
Yeah exactly what I mean, he is connected with paranormal activity like seeing ghosts wizards and demons

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Any Quiet Prayer Camp With Modest Accommodation? / What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? / Did Jesus Pray In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.