Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her (857 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by Kittymanna01: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Miss Favour Idoronye From Calabar Narrated How Her Father, Idoronye Ubong, Raped Her Countless Times And How He Threatened To Kill Her Child Martha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox3lVau3xZo
Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by themainman600(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin cheesy her puna go fresh die but I have nothing much to say MY signature has said it all
Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by Simplyleo: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
themainman600:
grin cheesy her puna go fresh die but I have nothing much to say MY signature has said it all
@ your siggy, same here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by dudusky007(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
so Nigeria no fit win this people how ona see the match
Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by themainman600(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
@ your siggy, same here. undecided
you dey there jaree
Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by 2cribz: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fuc k all dis shit ma niggi
Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by illicit(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Girl Child Crys Out As Her Dad Keeps Rapping And Molesting Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
You no fit bite in dick

(1) (Reply)

After Four Years In Prison, Egypt Releases Al-jazeera Journalist / EFCC Officials Invaded My Home At Midnight Like Robbers In Abia - Journalist / Meet The Oldest Woman In The World Celebrating 210 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.