Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,881 members, 7,976,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fake Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Relationship (412 Views)

If You See This Signs, You Are In A Fake Relationship. / You Are In A Fake Relationship If You See These 8 Things / 4 Signs You're In A Fake Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Relationship by VLaarr59: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2020
If you meet a girl and she tells you that she has a lot of guys as friend, beware. This girl Emediong Aman goes around to friend guys for benefits. This is her number 09074696979, 07040339782. Guys try your luck on only benefits.
Re: Fake Relationship by Jessepaid(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2020
You are a special kind of idiot! Aren't you?
Re: Fake Relationship by faithugo64(f): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2020
This is childish. No need showing the whole world her picture. Just learn your lessons and move on
Re: Fake Relationship by Uzomacharles: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
See as you dey beg her like 2months old baby wey wan suck bwess...

Urge for sex is written over your conversation with her...

She just dumped you and believe me girls are of larger population to boys..

So why acting like her decision over you is the worst thing that happened to you...
Re: Fake Relationship by Cerebellum: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Uzomacharles:
See as you dey beg her like 2months old baby wey wan suck bwess...

Urge for sex is written over your conversation with her...

She just dumped you and believe me girls are of larger population to boys..

So why acting like her decision over you is the worst thing that happened to you...

Nah Boss you be Baba

Two hands for you grin
Re: Fake Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
The joy I feel when I see manboys crying deep within because of ladies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fake Relationship by Nazgul: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Guys please stop simping...if she says it over, tell her ok and move on, when you force a girl to love you she'll take advantage of your desperation to creat a mini bank out of you.

Imagine a grown up guy begging a girl for love like his life depends on it. Oga there are thousands of girls out there who are dying to love you give them a chance.
Re: Fake Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nazgul:
Guys please stop simping...if she says it over, tell her ok and move on, when you force a girl to love you she'll take advantage of your desperation to creat a mini bank out of you.

Imagine a grown up guy begging a girl for love like his life depends on it. Oga there are thousands of girls out there who are dying to love you give them a chance.
Always like reading your posts it really make sense
I also have a friend who speak facts like you . but he's in canada now we just chat once in a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Relationship by Lightangel65: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The joy I feel when I see manboys crying deep within because of ladies cheesy

He is lower than a manboy at least even if manboys cry they don't make useless childish posts like this, this is very low even for someone like the OP

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins Needed!!! / Young Boy Dies Few Days After Saying His Happy To Breathe [watch Below] / Why Is It So Difficult To Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.