Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee (577 Views)

Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by NNEWIsuper: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Peter Obi in his treacherous character sold out APGA to enter PDP and got the ticket barely few months of leaving apga.. Obiano paid him in his own coin.. Not just Obiano but the rest of the Eastern governors bc we can't afford to have a murderer who may even be igala from Anambala representing the south east

2 Likes

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by flyingpig: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Peter obi is a clown and half man.

As the clamour for SE presidency thickens, watch him pray it FAILS so he can become second fiddle to Atiku again.

Slave

3 Likes

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by ABlAstate: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
Peter Obi in his treacherous character sold out APGA to enter PDP and got the ticket barely few months of leaving apga.. Obiano paid him in his own coin.. Not just Obiano but the rest of the Eastern governors bc we can't afford to have a murderer who may even be igala from Anambala representing the south east
[/s]

Cursed bastard from the backward shithole Abia state ravaged with erosion, bad roads, filth, illiterates and bastard. OUK is a cultist, ex convict and illiterate that sleeps with his mother.

I am from Abia state but peter Obi is respect in our state than OUK that looted our state.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by Moferere: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

Cursed bastard from the backward shithole Abia state ravaged with erosion, bad roads, filth, illiterates and bastard. OUK is a cultist, ex convict and illiterate that sleeps with his mother.

I am from Abia state but peter Obi is respect in our state than OUK that looted our state.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Abia grin grin grin
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
Peter obi is a clown and half man.

As the clamour for SE presidency thickens, watch him pray it FAILS so he can become second fiddle to Atiku again.

Slave

When did Ebonyi become igbo to fight for ndigbo.

One man moved to apc for his selfish interest and You all fulanis are looking for igbos to stain along.

You guys should respect unasef.
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by helinues: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2020
You people too like dirty politics Sha.

Why do you guys like displaying your dirty linen in the public?

RuudVanNisteroy
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by ABlAstate: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

One man moved to apc for his selfish interest and You all fulanis are looking for igbos to stain along.

Igbos have replaced Ebonyi with Abia state. Abia state is an Ibibio state cheesy

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by NNEWIsuper: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2020
ABlAstate:

[s]Cursed bastard from the backward shithole Abia state ravaged with erosion, bad roads, filth, illiterates and bastard. OUK is a cultist, ex convict and illiterate that sleeps with his mother.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.[/s]
I'm from Anambra state but I am ashamed that my state is igala and therefore we can't produce even an ant like Peter Obi to represent the south east bc he's worthless and not capable

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

This man face your state for abia for once. That's how u guys go about constituting nuisance in another man's state.

Look at nnamdi kanu, he will leave the stinking nature of Abia state but will enter rivers state to do ipob.

maybe na anambra told ouk, theordore to loot abia to emptiness.

Carry your SE back to abia and let each independent states function alone

nonsense
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by NNEWIsuper: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Anambra is an igala state that's why the rest of us igbos Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo never supported obi bc Anambra isn't igbo cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by ABlAstate: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

I'm from Anambra state but I am ashamed that my state is igala and therefore we can't produce even an ant like Peter Obi to represent the south east bc he's worthless and not capable
[/s]

Hahahaha e pain.

I am from OSISIOMA NGWA in Abia state, but in all honesty Abia state is cursed and most backward state in Nigeria, we igbos cannot present anyone from Abia state because everyone in Abia state is cursed.

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by NNEWIsuper: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This man face your state for abia for once. That's how u guys go about constituting nuisance in another man's state.

Look at nnamdi kanu, he will leave the stinking nature of Abia state but will enter rivers state to do ipob.

maybe na anambra told ouk, theordore to loot abia to emptiness.

Carry your SE back to abia and let each independent states function alone

nonsense

Anambra is not igbo.. Ebonyi is more igbo than anambra.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged state filled with Drunkards

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by ABlAstate: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2020
See our dustbin gorilla governor sweating in his armpit. Abia state is cursed cheesy

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Anambra is an igala state that's why the rest of us igbos Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo never supported obi bc Anambra isn't igbo cheesy cheesy

I totally agree.

Every state is an independent state, face yours

case closed.
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by techmo(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2020
If Yar'Adua can become a President as a Two terms Governor of Katsina with the support of Obasanjo, if Jonathan from Bayelsa can contest and win an election with the support of Obasanjo... Then it's time any Ibo man like Dave Umahi try their luck with the support of Buhari

No point fighting about the past
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by ABlAstate: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Anambra is not igbo.. Ebonyi is more igbo than anambra.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged state filled with Drunkards
[/s]

Igbos have rejected Abia state. Abia state has disgraced igbos in Nigeria. We have dashed fulani herdsmen Abia. See the cursed face of Abia state. Tufia

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Fully agreed...and supported.

Next...
Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by ABlAstate: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state ravaged with erosion, bad roads, filth, illiterates and IPOB terrorists. Nnewisuper cry and cry cheesy

Re: Why Obiano Didn't Support Peter Obi As PDP VP Nominee by 9japride(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Guys please ignore those two guys talking nonsense about Eastern states. I believe they are just two friends sitting at home with bobo juice to troll around and incite hatred towards the Igbos. Funny human beings everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

APGA Writes Ojukwu, calls Obiano His successor / Let Us Compare Buhari 1 Vs Buhari 2 / Doctor Calls Out Husband, Channels TV Staff For Beating Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.