Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] (35845 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by mrkings84(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I thought they already closed transfer windows?

Same players, different teams

In Nigeria league the windows is always open...
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Nackzy: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Like anything is going to change
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by TimeTraveler369: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Orji Uzo Kalu didn't expect this.

This permutation is an accelerating alternative to the Kalu's camp.

Political Parties are merely vehicles for the ambitious.

Would Igbos be satisfied with Kalu or Umahi bring their Messiah ?

I guess Ngozi Iweala, Soludo and the rest of the smarter Igbos are not controllable enough.

Nigeria has not gotten it right since Adam impregnated Eve
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by authority2006(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
osamz007:
MY PROBLEM IS WHERE WILL THEY GET THEIR VOTES FROM

It depends on who you are referring to by "they". Dem take PDP swear for una?
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by authority2006(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bkayyy:
Umahi is a reasonable man.
PDP see us as fools. Imagine wasting decades supporting them and we can't even get ordinary second Niger Bridge talkless of railway, international airports, Onitsha-Enugu expressway and dredging of the Niger river.
Our mumu don do

Are you sure you are from the South East? Because, a typical Nairalander from the south east would never admit that PDP actually cheated them and he would never agree that APC would consider bringing infrastructural developments to the region. To them, APC is a jjanjjaweed Islamic party that should never be associated with. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by ThatFairGuy: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
God bless Umahi, the best governor in Nigeria.

APC should give him ticket.
Of course, he'll be given SENATORIAL TICKET
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by AFONJACOW(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Desperado they will still deny him the presidential ticket
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by AFONJACOW(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin grin

shame on igbos. We have brought Umhai to APC, Next level don start...
how is next level treating u under sai Barbar, or are you just ranting with the little food in your stomach Save your strength the real hunger is on the way
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by ThatFairGuy: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Orji Uzo Kalu didn't expect this.

This permutation is an accelerating alternative to the Kalu's camp.

Political Parties are merely vehicles for the ambitious.

Would Igbos be satisfied with Kalu or Umahi bring their Messiah ?

I guess Ngozi Iweala, Soludo and the rest of the smarter Igbos are not controllable enough.

Nigeria has not gotten it right since Adam impregnated Eve
You all keep mentioning Kalu, where will you all put the original APC Igbo man who was part and parcel of the merger, Kenayo Rochas okorocha?
Two of them should go and sleep
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Alba3: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
PDP is now controlled by South South. Wike feeling like an emperor and eyeing VP slot.

Unfortunately, the only performing PDP governor in the SE just joined APC leaving unperforming Ikpe & Ugu.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Nchenches: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin grin

Shame on whichever bloody tribe you come from for bequeathing APC upon Nigeria.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by ebenezer202l(f): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
na wah oh embarassed
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Bkayyy: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

Are you sure you are from the South East? Because, a typical Nairalander from the south east would never admit that PDP actually cheated them and he would never agree that APC would consider bringing infrastructural developments to the region. To them, APC is a jjanjjaweed Islamic party that should never be associated with. Kudos to you
Not everybody body from SE is as myopic and gullible as most Ipob followers. Tell me one visible thing PDP did for SE?
I am waiting for your answer
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Loveurneighbour: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Igbos, pls "don't put all your eggs in one basket"
As Nigeria politics is concern, this is a piece of advice which means that one should not concentrate all efforts and resources in one area, one political party etc as one could lose everything.
Igbos stood with PDP since 1998 but was never given the ticket to run for president. It's a pity!!
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Babaken(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Politicians na their way.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by ezechi24(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What is the Attorney general doing there again

Anyways I like what Umahi is doing.. He has made them to take Igbo Presidency serious.

sorry ...who took Igbo presidency serious... mmmssshhwww I'm an Igbo man and the fact is that 80% of APC are Northerner's ...now watch how they'll all move to PDP by next year....mark my word PDP will take that seat ...umahi add a better chance of being a vice president in the PDP ..I'm not talking of an Igbo presidency ..becus they are one of the most selfish and heartless politicians in Nigeria...forget all the Igbo Presidency shit...an housa man will rule this country better ...see what okorocha did in IMO state...see wat peter obi did to his people in anambra...see what uzor kalu did to the people of abia...look at the foolish things the governor of Enugu is doing despite his people being killed by fulani... they are all stupid and selfish politicians that don't care about their people...even the south south politicians ate the most corrupt look at the past president ebele Jonathan... cluesless and useless even the road to his village is a death trap did nothing for the south as a whole....most times I don't blame buhari for his nepotism ..I see him as someone that lives the growth of his people...placing all his kinsmen in better places ..always supporting their interests...now how many Igbo leader can do this ..instead they are ready to sell their brothers for a plate of ofe onugbu....for me I don't support an Igbo presidency because those guys will sabotage the Igbo for their own benefits.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by MightySparrow: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Small time he will defect from Christianity to Islam. Igbo, Igbo, Igbo!
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by armadeo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
LawLab247:
He really performed in the PDP. One of the few good governors in Nigeria at the moment. I wish him luck in his pursuit (whatever it is).

I am just wondering what his plan is.

He has done 2 terms. So no more governor.

He could have gotten the senate ticket still in pdp ....

So what is his political plan with this move ....

the presidential ticket sef? Very possible after all he is the best performing eastern governor ...

He cannot be party chairman...

I just dont see it.
It will soon become clear sha

Modified.

A VP ticket will be bullshit if that's why he decamped. I hope he is smarter than that.

OUK would be weeping now.

Rocha never stood a chance

Obi has lost once and never again
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by pacificom: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
By the time everyone decamp, and there is no one left in the other side. we will come to a stage whereby there will be only one party in this country.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by MiaBeer(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerians must shun all these switching of parties by politicians.
Most democracies in the world don't abuse things like we do in NIGERIA.

It's like armed robbers changing cars or clothes before robbing others.

This is indeed shameful.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Duru009(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu's rival !!
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Judemarco31(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Orji Uzoh will find it very hard to congratulate him because he has become a threat to his Presidential ambition
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Mejemeje0404: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Igbo people profess APGA but continuously voting for PDP against their acclaimed leader's Ojukwu party APGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by slickbak(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
kahal29:
APC Leadership Led By The Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mai Buni Arriving Ebonyi State To Receive Governor David Umahi. The Event Is Slated For Today In Abakiliki, The State Capital. Ebonyi Is Now APC And APC Is Now Ebonyi.
Our politicians using Air force aircraft smh
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by McTobe(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
APC, PDP, APGA All na the same. You lots should restructure the country, implement fiscal federalism and give your citizens enabling environment to hustle...is that asking for too much.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by jimcaddy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
The day Nigeria makes politics less financially attractive, that is the day that we will see changes in this country. Have you ever heard of a Republican party member cross-carpetting to the Democrats party? Only in Nigeria will such happen. If you cannot beat them, you join them. That is the mantra in Nigeria. Shameless is an understatement. No political ideologies, nothing. And these politicians think that they are serving their fatherland.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by rolams(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
We know how it will end!
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by freeze001(f): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin grin

You are rejoicing that an Igbo man has joined APC yet you are still shaming your entire lineage. What is the colour of the stupidity you are currently engaged in?
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by Soldiercole(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
kahal29:
Now, it is NEXT LEVEL.

Chairman of Southeast Governors Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi, FNSE, FNATE fully decorated with the All Progressive Congress (APC) identity by the party caretaker committee chairman, Alh. Mai Bala Buni and other progressive governors at the newly constructed government house, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Kai this man foolish o! Them no even get swag self.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by opribo(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2020
He is a national disgrace, what is he celebrating?

Let him go quickly.
Re: David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] by crownpriest: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru

shame on igbos. We have brought Umhai to APC, Next level don start...[/quote]
ls igbos a registered party ? Please stop being petty & tribalistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Immunity Or Not, You'll Face The Law' - Buhari On Corrupt Leader / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.