Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,983 members, 7,915,869 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:37 AM

Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? (10604 Views)

See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» / How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally / Top 10 Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by hazelle: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
My friend has really bad stretch marks (those ones that are dark) around her waist and she said they can never go. I just started noticing some on my waist too and my legs, the ones on my waist are getting darker. Please i need to remove them before they get really bad and never go too sad sad cry.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2011
You could try shea butter mixed with almond oil if you're looking to use natural methods. If you're looking for non-natural methods, you can try looking for over the counter products. Make sure you do your research before you buy these over the counter products though wink
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by hazelle: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
shea butter mixed with almond oil, sounds effective and it's a plus that it's natural, but where do i get it from? and are u sure it really works??
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by Araboy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2011
Myself I love stretch marks why ladies want to remove them
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2011
hazelle:

shea butter mixed with almond oil, sounds effective and it's a plus that it's natural, but where do i get it from? and are u sure it really works??

Hmmm, perhaps you should tell me the sort of area you live in so I can have an idea on where you can buy it. And yes, I'm sure it works. Even if it doesn't get rid of your stretch marks entirely, it will fade them.

Araboy:

Really? You actually like stretch marks?
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by Araboy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
Inked Yes I do like stretch Marks I guess I m different in lot ways wink
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2011
lol yes, you are very different.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by Jackieugo(f): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
I use a natural home-made mixture of sandalwood powder, rose water, olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and tea tree oil to exfoliate my skin before showering. Then I apply cocoa butter once my skin is dry. It works for me both for body and face. Darkspots, stretch marks, scars will fade and skin tone will even out. I do this 3 times a week. Hope it helps lipsrsealed
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jackieugo:

I use a natural home-made mixture of sandalwood powder, rose water, olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and tea tree oil to exfoliate my skin before showering. Then I apply cocoa butter once my skin is dry. It works for me both for body and face. Darkspots, stretch marks, scars will fade and skin tone will even out. I do this 3 times a week. Hope it helps  lipsrsealed

You know its best to apply products to your body while your skin is still moist rather than when its dry.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by samanthad: 4:46am On Mar 22, 2011
I use this product after pregnancy for removing stretch marks and it did wonders for me, try here
dermology stretch mark cream
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by reindeer: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
Erm . . . .erasers dont work? cheesy
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by Jackieugo(f): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You know its best to apply products to your body while your skin is still moist rather than when its dry.

Yes but for the exfoliation process, it doesn't matter especially since you're mixing rose water in that home-made blend anyway.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by hazelle: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
Hmmm, perhaps you should tell me the sort of area you live in so I can have an idea on where you can buy it. And yes, I'm sure it works. Even if it doesn't get rid of your stretch marks entirely, it will fade them.

thanks.

Araboy link=topic=626555.msg7944898#msg7944898 date=1300556844:

shocked For real

samanthad:

I use this product after pregnancy for removing stretch marks and it did wonders for me, try here
dermology stretch mark cream

thanks, i'll check it out too.

Jackieugo:

I use a natural home-made mixture of sandalwood powder, rose water, olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and tea tree oil to exfoliate my skin before showering. Then I apply cocoa butter once my skin is dry. It works for me both for body and face. Darkspots, stretch marks, scars will fade and skin tone will even out. I do this 3 times a week. Hope it helps lipsrsealed

whoa! this sure is a whole lotta stuffs, don't know where to get them, any ideas??
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by Jackieugo(f): 1:48am On Mar 25, 2011
I get most of them from amazon.com lipsrsealed If you can't get them, try rubbing just lemon slices on your skin to fade dark spots and marks. A friend of mine uses lime instead of lemon. I need to test to see if it's any better,
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2011
Jackieugo:

I get most of them from amazon.com  lipsrsealed If you can't get them, try rubbing just lemon slices on your skin to fade dark spots and marks. A friend of mine uses lime instead of lemon. I need to test to see if it's any better,

Both are fine just as long as they are fresh. I've tried lemons and I've tried limes and they work the same.

hazelle:

thanks, i stay in Festac area of Lagos state.

Well, you should be able to find shea butter at the local market. As for the almond oil, although there are two types, you can use the non-cosmetic type on your skin. The non-cosmetic type works fine as well. You may be able to find it at places where you can buy various types of oil like olive oil, peanut oil, etc.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by hazelle: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
thanks, I'll look for them when next i go to the market.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by ogele: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Skin care for Scars should be generously applied and gently rubbed into the scar 3-4 times a day for 8 weeks on new scars, and 3-4 times a day for 3-6 months on existing scars. Helps scars resulting from surgery, burns, acne and stretch marks removed. On 20gram tube: Cost 4,000 naira only... Plz call me on 07014985251 my BB PIN 28e179d4
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by fadekemitoyin: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in
the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of
Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all
herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers
nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and
give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by ultrazone(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks? by Dukewebs(m): 3:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now

(1) (Reply)

Postinor 2 Price In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) / Peter Gambo Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.