Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright (36358 Views)

Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" / Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities / How Davido, Olamide, Wizkid,Tiwa Savage & More Will Look Like When They Grow Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by kareemkamil(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
I think Wizkid ga the choko dan davido
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by Ihonzko(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
What is Choko?
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by shashaperry(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Always empty

Sorry ehn. God will hill you
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by jendhorlee(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Godada:
angry

Olamide has lost relevance.

Modified.

Olamide, back in the day, was the go to guy in music. He raised guys.

********don't get me wrong**********
I appreciate his input in the Nigerian music sphere. Just saying it would have been another feather to his cap if he could add longevity to his art. Music taste changes but the ability to remain relevant makes him untouchable. 2baba comes to mind here.

Olamide has lost relevance ?
This is the funniest sh*t I'm gonna read today

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by mrdipye(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
My love for olamide is endless

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by hopexter(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Acecards:
Team OBO cool, but what is choko ? angry

It sounds like a new dance

It's a prison slang for madness.
I. E : Slawomirr don dey choko means he get him own madness. It has nothing to do with dance.
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by owoshuyi(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Choko means BEEF. Hope I've cleared things up for y'all

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by bjgurl(f): 1:36am On Nov 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Ma'am read u broke up with that your husband..
Pls..can u just go back to him??
U stood with him all dis while..
Pls..kindly go back biko..
I laugh in Swahili hahaha
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by witworth(m): 3:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
damn niggarr ,davido ain't real niggaar he's just fortunate , wizzy twice on a Thursday morning everyday real niggar
I no know say "real Nigga" dey dictionary wey the meaning get wizkid for inside.
Abeg carry your bad belle frustration commont for here.
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by PoliteActivist: 4:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Yakubu113:

The beat of skelewu is something you can dance to like in a clubs just like timaya uku this are club bangers but are not great music but in a country like Nigerian were majority of the citizens are angry you need to make songs like this if you want to make money but don't expect a prestigious award like the Grammy grin angry grin I'm thinking wizkid or burna boy Will get a Grammy award nominations next year for their recent album just watch

Forget conjecture. We are discussing who is greater. See international monster hits from Davido. Which Wizkid's measure up to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km9jhl8UJeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iyuym-Gci0
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by Yakubu113: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Forget conjecture. We are discussing who is greater. See international monster hits from Davido. Which Wizkid's measure up to them?Y

every

Have you listened to the made in Lagos album if you have not please do
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by Millimann: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
madness

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by BigDick70inch(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
bjgurl:

I laugh in Swahili hahaha
:

If not because of anything remember your kids..
Except..he physical abused u..
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by LisaAnne(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Forget conjecture. We are discussing who is greater. See international monster hits from Davido. Which Wizkid's measure up to them?

I can never get tired of listening to fall, I have both the song and the video on my phone grin
Re: Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright by LisaAnne(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
hebenezzher:

Bros na that frog voice gan gan na im dey give us joy ooo
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos) / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Rosy Meurer Chilling With Husband, Churchill And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.