Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You (394 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You by IkpemhiTG(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Sex is a very important parameter most of our wives use in measuring our love and how much we really want them.For men sometimes we are not stable when it comes to that art due to so many reasons I can't start mentioning now.

But to cut the Long story short I will not forget in a hurry how the use of tiger nuts, date and watermelon did to me recently.It really worked for me and it was an event that I always want to look forward again with my partner.

So men share your thoughts.. what has worked for you.So many marriages are threatened now , most women are not happy , men are depressed.You can just save a relationship now.

Pls this is not where to sell your agbo/ cocortion ..Just tell us or give us what you took that brought fire to the bed.Thanks
Re: Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You by donbachi(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Stay away from sugar,eat right and workout.
Re: Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2020
stop mastabation ....
Re: Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2020
be faithful to ur partner.
Re: Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You by Olarewaju89: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't cheat on your partner and always satisfy her or him whenever you are needed. Thanks �
Re: Dear Men How Did You Improve Your Sex Life That Worked For You by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
What worked for me is Lasticle and TDFG book. It's the same book that has worked and helped thousands of men around the world. It never fails and never will.

Below is the download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Dies Few Days After Saying His Happy To Breathe [watch Below] / Please Who Know This Yellow Girl ? / Finding A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.