Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tanny Fanny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tanny Fanny (855 Views)

Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanny Fanny by snthesis(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
He was experienced, while she was naive.  On their wedding night, when Studio removed his clothes, Tanimz asked, “Studio!  What is that handle like thing hanging between your legs?”Studio was a quick thinker. “Tanimz, I am the only man in the world with one of these handles that will give you immense pleasure… And then he proudly showed her what it was for.  Tanimz was more than pleased. After the honeymoon was over, Studio went back to work.  He returned home to find an upset Tanimz waiting on their front porch.“Studio, you said you were the only man in the world with one of those and yet today, when I saw Snthesis changing his clothes behind the shed, he had one, too!”  Ever fast on his feet, Studio said, “Oh, Tanimz, Snthesis is my best friend… since I had two, I gave him one.  So he is the only other man in the world with one.”A sceptical Tanimz accepted this answer, but when Studio returned home the next day, an agitated Tanimz was waiting on the porch.“Tanimz?  Now  what's wrong?” “Damn it, Studio. You gave the better one to Snthesis!”
Re: Tanny Fanny by bright007(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
Meeeen.this is breaking news and I am ROTF
Re: Tanny Fanny by cantell(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
snthesis:

He was experienced, while she was naive.  On their wedding night, when Studio removed his clothes, Tanimz asked, “Studio!  What is that handle like thing hanging between your legs?”Studio was a quick thinker. “Tanimz, I am the only man in the world with one of these handles that will give you immense pleasure… And then he proudly showed her what it was for.  Tanimz was more than pleased. After the honeymoon was over, Studio went back to work.  He returned home to find an upset Tanimz waiting on their front porch.“Studio, you said you were the only man in the world with one of those and yet today, when I saw Snthesis changing his clothes behind the shed, he had one, too!”  Ever fast on his feet, Studio said, “Oh, Tanimz, Snthesis is my best friend… since I had two, I gave him one.  So he is the only other man in the world with one.”A sceptical Tanimz accepted this answer, but when Studio returned home the next day, an agitated Tanimz was waiting on the porch.“Tanimz?  Now  what's wrong?” “Damn it, Studio. You gave the better one to Snthesis!”
LWKMD!
Re: Tanny Fanny by sweetmum(f): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
Nice one
Re: Tanny Fanny by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
This is not a joke but a breaking news shocked shocked grin
Re: Tanny Fanny by snthesis(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2011
wu break d news, he/she/it must pay grin
Re: Tanny Fanny by Elnuk34(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
LWKMD! nice one

(1) (Reply)

Drunk State / Secret Service Lol / Who Deserve The Name Manchester?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.