Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec (876 Views)

Bbnaija's JMK Receives Brand New Car From Her Lover As An Early Valentine Gift / Denrele Edun Receives Brand New SUV, Lots Of Cash From Friends For 40th Birthday / Lady Receives Brand New Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift From Husband (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Taiwoa990: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
The social media has been overshadowed by some excellent candidates and by the abysmal outcome of famous schools and student losses following the results released on Friday 13 November.

Meanwhile, A young lady who obtained outstanding results at the tests was nonetheless gifted by her parents with a brand new car.

A woman who was assumed to be her mother was pictured presenting her the new Hyundai Elantra in a video posted online. thus this is currently making rounds as it has got everyone talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNPEH1qF3Pw

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Congrats o
Re: Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Smellymouth: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Does she need it? I don't know..

All I know is that the average Naija teenager nor really dey enjoy teen life..
No Prom,no cool hangout with friends,no even proper loving and romance because JAMB, WAEC, parents and Naija go just depress you..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Taiwoa990: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2020
99% of her mates won't get 1/10th of this car's worth as gift, even if they get 9As straight. Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Made4naijaoeo: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lovely, am happy for her
Re: Lady Receives Brand New Car As Reward For Passing Her Waec by Parizz: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
A well deserved gift

(1) (Reply)

"I Am The Blue Print, You Can't Find Any Girl Like Me" - Nengi Brags (see Reactn / Comedian, Sirbalo Buys New Benz After Surviving Auto Crash Which Wrecked His SUV / Chioma Reacts To Davido New Girl Mya Yafia Warns Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.