Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,979 members, 7,890,220 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

#EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (37069 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ProT: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
johnhood:

I smell feminism
Can we just stop disguising frigging mofos as feminists?!
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by amdoyin82(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
James Nwafor should prosecuted and charged for manslaughter
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Arysexy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wish I have spiritual power. To torment some people like Nwafor will be my daily task.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Housing(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
This James Nwafor should be under house arrest by now because he has cases to answer. His trial should be televised live
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Myhusband(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Hmm. Value your son more than you daughter?
ediot I read and I know what graveyard means. So the dead don't have respect again? Would he had sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
ediot he wanted to see whose body? Must he sell his daughter's graveyard? Doesn't he have something else to sell or get a loan? would he have sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
That was my own views on the issue you would have stayed mute.
Cry me a river.
Why sell a graveyard? No respect for the dead? Because is a girl?

Girl child don't have value in southeast now, they're only useful during marriage rite
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Myhusband(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunlayi:

Very heartless like those in Abuja sit of power that are saying things are working in Naija whereas the dreaded BH leader acknowledged the fact that our economy is very bad in his last video message

I'll believe prophet shekau before believing nonexistent Buhari
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2020
DEAD BY ROASTING IS WHAT THIS MAN DESERVES
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by bendike: 12:16am On Nov 20, 2020
samwillyco1:
Not only James Nwafor should be invited in this case, the then CP and the human Rights activists that were involved in the matter

Secondly does it mean that Nwafor then is bigger than the CP in the State? Finally police arrested your son and handed him over to the SARS, the invitation should also begin there.
Nwafor+$€¥¢₦=CP
CP lipsrsealed
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by TheGift: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2020
saphiere:
ediot I read and I know what graveyard means. So the dead don't have respect again? Would he had sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
ediot he wanted to see whose body? Must he sell his daughter's graveyard? Doesn't he have something else to sell or get a loan? would he have sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
Cry me a river.

Oga you didn't want to admit that you did not read carefully before commenting, so you started this long talk to wangle your way into seeming like you did.

But it still doesnt make sense because this Man you are criticizing was trying to save His sons life and you are here making a big deal about His selling the land where His dead daughter was buried. Like Her remains cannot be moved to an even more befitting place. Someone that sold 2 other portions of land to raise money.
Can't you at least understand His desperation?

The worst part of your reasoning is that you now chose to make it about gender, insinuating he would have not sold it if it was a male child buried there. As if you know the man personally...

Remember what they say, assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. A word is enough for the wise.

Go, and sin no more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by bendike: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2020
kuonbe:

Guy you don't know me. I be hard working man too. I get 2 KOWOPE BUS. third one loading by January. I be boss my self. I fit help him life by getting one for him as hired purchase
How many passengers do those busses carry? Kindly advice on weekly or monthly earnings. Possible also cost of purchase. Thanks bro.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Edoziesmart(m): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2020
TheGift:

Oga you didn't want to admit that you did not read carefully before commenting, so you started this long talk to wangle your way into seeming like you did.

But it still doesnt make sense because this Man you are criticizing was trying to save His sons life and you are here making a big deal about His selling the land where His dead daughter was buried. Like Her remains cannot be moved to an even more befitting place. Someone that sold 2 other portions of land to raise money.
Can't you at least understand His desperation?

The worst part of your reasoning is that you now chose to make it about gender, insinuating he would have not sold it if it was a male child buried there. As if you know the man personally...

Remember what they say, assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. A word is enough for the wise.

Go, and sin no more.

You shouldn't bother to waste your time to educate this wannabe feminist. I used to ignore her trashy comments here, cus I barely caption any sense in whatever she comment here. Is high time she visit the psychiatrist for proper checkup.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by samwillyco1(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2020
bendike:

Nwafor+$€¥¢₦=CP
CP lipsrsealed

Please explain for a better understanding
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by silaswills01(m): 1:29am On Nov 20, 2020
I think we can now agree not all humans are really humans
Some are wikced demonic spirit perambulating in human bodies
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by johnhood(m): 2:34am On Nov 20, 2020
ProT:
Can we just stop disguising frigging mofos as feminists?!
I think it will be fatherfucker(fafo) instead.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by XXLMANDIGO: 2:49am On Nov 20, 2020
SHUDDER

Racoon:
This James Nwafor really need to be hanged for all these atrocities he committed.Even satan will shoulder in horror with his wickedness.

Thank me later.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by favour32(m): 3:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Youths have declared James Nwafor wanted!
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ROLEX2020: 3:21am On Nov 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Too bahd

I'm sure you've been wondering what I do behind the mic,. Check it out� https://audiomack.com/fee-108/song/separated

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by udemzyudex(m): 4:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Tookool:

Udeme, I just aired my observation

But it doesn't make any sense.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by myrates: 5:11am On Nov 20, 2020
The heart of a man is despirately wicked.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Anaerobi(m): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2020
it's embarrassing that till now Nigeria don't know the way about James Nwafor. People of Ebony, can't you guys raid is family down and wipe is family?
people of imo, can't u burn down his hotel?
You guys should fish that blood sucker out...
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Bestglobal: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2020
To bad.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Style007(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.
You're so insensitive and lacks common sense.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by azpekuliar: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2020
amdoyin82:
James Nwafor should prosecuted and charged for manslaughter

Man what sad
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Tookool(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

But it doesn't make any sense.
I just checked ur profile, you deal on computers. I'd like to buy s laptop asap, don't know if you have one at the moment. I hope you are based in Akwa Ibom
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Style007(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Tookool:

Udeme, I just aired my observation
And your observation is as stupid and insensitive as you are.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Flames000(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2020
The dead are burying themselves at last
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by SupBruh: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.

How can you make this about Patriarchy?
You need to expand your school of thought. Haba.. Show a lil bit of empathy for the father. Just imagine what could have prompted a man who buried his own daughter to sell her grave yard just to buy back the freedom of his son. This thinking of yours is sociopathic.. Get help.. Feminism does not have to be toxic. There are Feminists making real differences in the world.. You are here acting like the world is out to get you.

You see.... Women on Nairaland are the reason some guys will not take Feminism seriously. Toxic bunch.. They find misogyny in everything. I reckon I'm a better feminist than them lot.. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2020
So so terrible.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Psoul(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2020
You killed someone's son, you still went ahead to milk him dry.
What wicked human being.
How does this man managed to sleep at night.

Meanwhile, don't this panel think that there is enough evidence to start prosecution of the culprits.
This panel will linger till the issue run cold or another event will take over it and it will be dumped like many other cases.
What a country.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Kenny9857(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.
You be mumu I swear

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by shizzleStar: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2020
saphiere:
[s]Hmm. Value your son more than you daughter?
Cry me a river.
Why sell a graveyard? No respect for the dead? Because is a girl?[/s]
just shut that pit of your mouth. You are so senseless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Caption This Photo Of Buhari / Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.