Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,717 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nigeria Pastor Jailed For Uk 'slaves' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Pastor Jailed For Uk 'slaves' (1413 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Pastor Jailed For Uk 'slaves' by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
A church pastor has been jailed for 11 and a half years after being found guilty of trafficking children into the UK for use as domestic "slaves" at her home in Barking, east London.

Lucy Adeniji brought two children and a 21-year-old woman to the UK from Africa illegally and used them as servants.

She was convicted of 17 different counts at Isleworth Crown Court.

The mother-of-five is the first person to be jailed for trafficking children into the UK for domestic servitude.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12789690
Re: Nigeria Pastor Jailed For Uk 'slaves' by Ishitinyourlife: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2022
justwise:
A church pastor has been jailed for 11 and a half years after being found guilty of trafficking children into the UK for use as domestic "slaves" at her home in Barking, east London.

Lucy Adeniji brought two children and a 21-year-old woman to the UK from Africa illegally and used them as servants.

She was convicted of 17 different counts at Isleworth Crown Court.

The mother-of-five is the first person to be jailed for trafficking children into the UK for domestic servitude.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12789690
You banned me from the travel section cos I didn't get your message early enough, I'm here once in a while because I'm a busy man I'm sure you can understand that.
The jimetagambo guy has literarily dozens of profiles here,just look at my mention one of his profile is ibrahimcoomasie who has been quoting me dozens of times daily even though I've never engaged him on this platform, referring to my chats with his other profile jimetagambo and harassing me , derailing every thread I'm on.
You asked me to give you proof he is Britishnaija here is a picture of what he sent to me and what britishnaija sent to the other guy he tried to scam, not only did the writing looks almost identical, both messages were sent under the same context. By the way he sent me a td bank card even though he didn't know what a line of credit is,which is why the card exists in the first place.
Did I mention britishnaija and jimetagambo appear on the same thread all the time, posting almost intermittently to each other.
I'm not a moderator nor do I have a stake in this platform but I'll always do my bit to protect people from scams cos country hard
I rest my case

Re: Nigeria Pastor Jailed For Uk 'slaves' by Enugurangers: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You banned me from the travel section cos I didn't get your message early enough, I'm here once in a while because I'm a busy man I'm sure you can understand that.
The jimetagambo guy has literarily dozens of profiles here,just look at my mention one of his profile is ibrahimcoomasie who has been quoting me dozens of times daily even though I've never engaged him on this platform, referring to my chats with his other profile jimetagambo and harassing me , derailing every thread I'm on.
You asked me to give you proof he is Britishnaija here is a picture of what he sent to me and what britishnaija sent to the other guy he tried to scam, not only did the writing looks almost identical, both messages were sent under the same context. By the way he sent me a td bank card even though he didn't know what a line of credit is,which is why the card exists in the first place.
Did I mention britishnaija and jimetagambo appear on the same thread all the time, posting almost intermittently to each other.
I'm not a moderator nor do I have a stake in this platform but I'll always do my bit to protect people from scams cos country hard
I rest my case
Shogsman = Ishitinyourlife = discombulator = carloslehder = babapryo and many more.

Is this you here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7270762/what-point-did-decided-zelensky#115512436

And

https://www.nairaland.com/7190956/video-showing-zelensky-planning-war/3#114115652
Re: Nigeria Pastor Jailed For Uk 'slaves' by gulfer: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ekweremadu's sentence precursor; UK no be Nigeria cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Daylight Robbery In Port Harcourt / See What A Human Being Did To This Innocent Animal. Please Caption This Picture / Are You Obligated To Avenge The Killing Of A Loved One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.