Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe (34034 Views)

Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Educate them bro. grin grin
GidiCars:

First, which trillion investments do you have in the west. There's no business an igbo man have in the west that doesn't have a YORUBA man in that line. You are only reducing profits from indigenous YORUBAs in YORUBA land. Tell your brothers to take their investment back to the east. On the port issues, the reason Lagos ports are the best is cause militants made using ports in the core South difficult, It wasn't YORUBAs that closed it.

2. How do you expect YORUBAs to invest in the east that's not economically viable, and even the Easterners are running away from the regions. Igbo land is a shit hole which is why you economic refugees always run away from there.

3. What do you mean you have never been conquered? What was the Biafra war? Igbos were defeated by the nigerian army. YORUBAs would have stayed out of the war if you lots didn't advance into our regions. Igbos have been expelled more than twice from the West. If only your fathers told you the truth, you'll know better. But they hide their shames behind the lies they tell their sons which makes you lots argue blindly.

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by blacknp(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
okeyglm:
we can never vote for APC
Sit on the vote, like a chicken about to lay an egg, it is your prerogative HenMan.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Solutionchima: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
lekki1444:
from the bolded so its only when yoruba is in power that the east is developed. now i aint the sharpest tool in the box but it look to me like every igbo man should be supporting a yoruba presidency cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe or maybe not, but when you look at my point you will notice that handllers of pdp wasn't smart enough when they were in control. Apc/buhari needed to penetrate s/east hence the inflastructure but they did not forget their core base - north.
But pdp/jonathan model was abandon their base se and ss and develop north to penetrate north. But at the end north seems unpenetrateable and at the same time enjoyed double blessing from both pdp and apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by SirBunky85(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

Although I would love an Igbo brother to become our next President, what I would not tolerate is using lies, propaganda, blackmail and threats to coerce us into voting your candidate..

Since Nigeria was created, my tribal man has never become President, Vice President, Senate President, etc, but I am not complaining. So, I don't see why the Igbos should be complaining and even threatening us.. Democracy is a game of number. Build bridges, if you want to be President..

God bless Nigeria.

My brother, it's like you are mistaking "fight for it" with literally using violence and force to fight for it, that's not the contextual meaning here..

The victorious candidates you mentioned above never used lies, propaganda, bitterness and threats to win the presidential election. They were voted massively by majority of the electorates.. MKO Abiola's unfair treatment by the then draconian regime of IBB won sympathy for OBJ.. Obj himself was chosen because he successfully built bridges right from his military days, as the head of state. His amiable relationship with the international community, fulfillment of promise, by restoring civilian rule, etc, endeared him to not only Nigerians, but also the international community. No wonder he was massively supported. He paid his dues..

The North West too didn't stoop to that traitorous level. The people voted massively for Yaradua. His contributions as Katsina State Governor, including the fact that he was the first governor to declare his assets, something alien to politicians, won him admiration. Obasanjo's influence also contributed to his victory..

Goodluck Jonathan won as a result of the unfortunate incident that occurred. He completed Yaradua's tenure and was massively voted in for his achievements. Not because of threats..

Similarly, it took President Mohammadu Buhari several attempts and coalition with the South West to become the President. He fought for it..

So, my brother, fight for it.. Nobody will be cowed by your threats.

God bless Nigeria.
thank you for schooling him.we-igbos think that the presidential seat would be handed to us on the basis of silly blackmail and empty threats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahahahah grin
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Niceman12(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

Igbos are not threatening anyone ...we are just stating facts

It's not a must we must be one Nigeria

You cannot be withdrawing from the government and expect others to push you back. I pray that PDP should field an Igbo in 2023, while APC should field a Yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by blacknp(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Niceman12:

You cannot be withdrawing from the government and expect others to push you back. I pray that PDP should field an Igbo in 2023, while APC should field a Yoruba man.
Simple, Osinbajo wins, mass exit from APC by the Eastern Ndigbos, South Western igbos remain in the party, forever loyal to the aziza.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Paretomaster1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

We hate yorubas ? Yet we have trillions of investment in yoruba land ? ....igbos have never claimed any region outside Igbos land

We are the only tribe who have never conquered anymore because we don't believe in that rubbish ..we travel to make money but we always invest where we make money and also take back home

Of that's not love then I don't know what it is

If Igbos are bad name one yoruba investment in north or south south

You invest there because you are looking for greener pasture, and the people accept you as Nigerians.

They dont invest in the East because you r hostile to them, you r not welcoming, you were given political offices in Sokoto, Lagos, Maiduguri, kaduna etc, last time a Northerner venture to be a chancelor, we all know how u reacted even here on Nairaland.

The earlier you start building bridges the better...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by wink2015(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Northerners think they own this country.

The british sold that thinking in their head and they have been conducting themselves in that manner.

Day of reckoning is already near.

Much nearer than they think !

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by blacknp(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
wink2015:
Northerners think they own this country.

The british sold that thinking in their head and they have been conducting themselves in that manner.

Day of reckoning is already near.

Much nearer than they think !
Tribalist Failure is that what you parents ingrained in you growing up? Blame the Hausa Fulani & The British Colonialist? Even after a second generation you can’t still shake off the family curse?

The Brits no get sense, they gave power to the Hausa Fulani when your lazy great grand parents were docile, walking around with leafs as pant just looking for who to sacrifice to their deities, now a 100 years after the descendants of the supposed docile tribe complain in anguish? What a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Paretomaster1:

You invest there because you are looking for greener pasture, and the people accept you as Nigerians.

They dont invest in the East because you r hostile to them, you r not welcoming, you were given political offices in Sokoto, Lagos, Maiduguri, kaduna etc, last time a Northerner venture to be a chancelor, we all know how u reacted even here on Nairaland.

The earlier you start building bridges the better...
How many investment do Yorubas have in the north ? Or south south
Or are they hostile too ?

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Misterdhee1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

GEJ is igbo ? Or u are joking ?

Lol yoruba people feeling like they matter in Nigeria ...smh

2023 but Nigeria and the leaders installed in igbo land by Nigeria all would feel the heat

We matter than you, even your shadow isn't blind to that.

The only heat you guys are capable of generating is to return home and review the systemic issues that have made other regions dislike your people.

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by chatinent: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
YAWNS
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by magzey: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
okeyglm:
we can never vote for APC
Thank God without your Vote IMO state had APC government, APC won some seats in the East and APC won Bayelsa election all without your vote so your vote is irrelevant either the APC.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by MJluv(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
grin

Senator Abaribe Enyinaya.......... "Who is there in Aso Rock that is Igbo, we only have one photographer there, his name is Sunny"
Channels TV came back from break and started reeling out the names of SAs close to the president in Aso Rock that are of Igbos extraction and asked Senator Abaribe Enyinaya, what about these ones, hear his response....
"Can u call any of them and ask them for anything".... He went further and started making incoherent analysis and later said, let's just forget that side�������
Me......As Bisi Akande would say, most PMB critics are bigtime propagandists...... They can hardly survive a fact driven argument... When it comes to facts, they hardly hold their own, hardly.. They always buckle.

I will rather get infrastructures from PMB than see some idiot individuals get appointments like they did under GEJ but left our region in ruin.

Abaribe should face his ABIA state useless Government first.
Please mention the infrastructures you're getting from this government...
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by HAccord: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
A photographer,,,,, so funny grin
I have one South-Eastern guy around me. He never sees anything good about Naija. In fact, he doesn't see himself as a Nigerian angry. Discussing any matter related to Naija with him is a total turn-off for me. Aside Naija matter,,, he's a nice guy though

Would you blame him? I am proudly and exactly like that your friend. If you carry zombie talk come my side I fit burn you serious slap.

I kicked one of my long time friend out of my office for being a stupid buhari zombie and I don't regret it one bit. The idiot is a civil servant while I toil and till for my money with great odds stacked against me as an Entrepreneur due to the rotten economy. I told him to resign from his civil job and come start a business if him head fit carry am.

Your friend is a real niccur.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by macfish101(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Biafra remains my only hope.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Paretomaster1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbochief001:

How many investment do Yorubas have in the north ? Or south south
Or are they hostile too ?

Plenty of Investment, they even have their communities there too... Dangote, and BUA invested in both SS, and SW.

I dont expect you to agree...
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by joe120120(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
grin

Senator Abaribe Enyinaya.......... "Who is there in Aso Rock that is Igbo, we only have one photographer there, his name is Sunny"
Channels TV came back from break and started reeling out the names of SAs close to the president in Aso Rock that are of Igbos extraction and asked Senator Abaribe Enyinaya, what about these ones, hear his response....
"Can u call any of them and ask them for anything".... He went further and started making incoherent analysis and later said, let's just forget that side�������
Me......As Bisi Akande would say, most PMB critics are bigtime propagandists...... They can hardly survive a fact driven argument... When it comes to facts, they hardly hold their own, hardly.. They always buckle.

I will rather get infrastructures from PMB than see some idiot individuals get appointments like they did under GEJ but left our region in ruin.

It is ignorant that made the cat to eat the rat
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by survivor10(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

We matter than you, even your shadow isn't blind to that.

The only heat you guys are capable of generating is to return home and review the systemic issues that have made other regions dislike your people.

Have you got a decent accommodation, job and eats good food?

That should bother you not tribal bigotry
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by victons(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
grin

where is yur region
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Misterdhee1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
survivor10:

Have you got a decent accommodation, job and eats good food?

That should bother you not tribal bigotry
LOL.. Pained Ass.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Charliehustle(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Oga Abaribe pls shut up, even the road that leads to ur community is bad and dirty, no light aswell after all the years you hve spent in Aso rock..what do you hve to show off as ur achievement..NOTHING!! Ikpeazu, Abaribe, T.A orji, uzor kalu, una no go die better, u guys finished Abia state!!
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Punakapunaka: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Una say una hate Bubu ! But una dey complain say em no gree employe una to take care of em life ! Kai haba ! Biko ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by nnamdico82: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by survivor10(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

LOL.. Pained Ass.

Tribal bigot
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Meanwhile their brother sits as head of CBN...the highest bank in the land but nothing to show for it. Igbos think they can blackmail their way to aso rock, come 2023 it will end in tears.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by DMerciful(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Buhari has done nothing for Nigeria not to talk of the East!
omenka:
Said it before and I'd keep saying it the SouthEast politicians are the luckiest in the country.

These guys have discovered the key to keeping their people subservient and loyal to them without doing the very least of the things for which they were given their mandate.

They understand that all you need to do is DO NOTHING but keep throwing jabs at Aso Rock, Buhari,
North, Islam, Tinubu and, to a lesser extent, the West generally.
Once you do ANY OF THESE CONSISTENTLY, you're home free, your people will adore you and elevate you to a Hero Status while totally holding you to no account for all the monies you've revieved on their behalf!

Has Abaribe ever rolled out his achievements as a Senator? Has he ever divulged how much he has recieved as a senator representing his people? Has he ever given account of the bills he has sponsored for the betterment of his constituents? What exactly is his scorecard as a Senator?

These are critical questions he is meant to answer but he understands no one would care if he answers them, not as long as he keeps insulting Buhari!!

It is the same way some Northern politicians understand the impact of Islam on their people. Islam/religion, North, Ethnic bigotry/anti North hysteria, South East.

Ask the hopeless Senator, when pdp was in power, Easterners in Aso Rock numbered in the millions, right? Now, how did their numbers translate to any tangible development in the East? Did it result in the construction of roads or bridges or FG housing estates or huge water drains for erosion control? Is he interested in the occupation of Eaterners for the sake or Easterners or the sake of his personal influence in government, which seems to be nowhere at the moment? Can Abaribe in all honesty tell us what development pdp brought to the East in SIXTEEN YEARS conpared to what Buhari's administration has done in SIX YEARS?

Pathetic.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
First and foremost the people in the villa whether inside or outside or in- between are not the issue.

The issue is when the ones that were once there during past administration, what exactly did they do for the people?

We may all agree and still hold the truth that Umahi left pdp to apc for his own selfish reasons and politics after putting his state under Islamic sukuk bond administration, there needs to be some protection anyway..

Now PDP what have they actually done for the people. Are the people from SE in APC Muslims the way PDP thieves will come down to east to tag APC Muslims party ?

What has pdp brought to the table if not appointing people that keep looting, looting and looting on industrial scale.

Infact let's leave others states aside, Abaribe when you have those as you said in the villa what did you achieved engaging them If not to plan on way to steal?

Multi-party politics remains okay. PDP that have no reasonable achievement in east but their only campaign agenda on east is that apc is a muslim party while their party is a christian party

Abaribe is talking trash. Only an Igbo man with no good sense of history will ever think of voting pdp again in any Election. The party isn't worth it.

PDP is purely devilish.

If u say "PDP is purely devilish", what do we say about APC? Are they heavenly & angelic?
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
omenka:
Said it before and I'd keep saying it the SouthEast politicians are the luckiest in the country.

These guys have discovered the key to keeping their people subservient and loyal to them without doing the very least of the things for which they were given their mandate.

They understand that all you need to do is DO NOTHING but keep throwing jabs at Aso Rock, Buhari,
North, Islam, Tinubu and, to a lesser extent, the West generally.
Once you do ANY OF THESE CONSISTENTLY, you're home free, your people will adore you and elevate you to a Hero Status while totally holding you to no account for all the monies you've revieved on their behalf!

Has Abaribe ever rolled out his achievements as a Senator? Has he ever divulged how much he has recieved as a senator representing his people? Has he ever given account of the bills he has sponsored for the betterment of his constituents? What exactly is his scorecard as a Senator?

These are critical questions he is meant to answer but he understands no one would care if he answers them, not as long as he keeps insulting Buhari!!

It is the same way some Northern politicians understand the impact of Islam on their people. Islam/religion, North, Ethnic bigotry/anti North hysteria, South East.

Ask the hopeless Senator, when pdp was in power, Easterners in Aso Rock numbered in the millions, right? Now, how did their numbers translate to any tangible development in the East? Did it result in the construction of roads or bridges or FG housing estates or huge water drains for erosion control? Is he interested in the occupation of Eaterners for the sake or Easterners or the sake of his personal influence in government, which seems to be nowhere at the moment? Can Abaribe in all honesty tell us what development pdp brought to the East in SIXTEEN YEARS conpared to what Buhari's administration has done in SIX YEARS?

Pathetic.

It's funny u ended ur write up with d word "pathetic" because it's d best word used to describe ur statement about what buhari has done for nigeria. But if u insist, kindly avail us d things buhari has done for nigeria in six years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos) / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.