Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,502 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:06 AM

Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! (3158 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
Corky, keep off! This is no joke sad

bro am only tranna help...u say u are weak minded & I advise u listen to rap music.......is that a crime or is that tooo much to ask?
..bro u sound ungratefull...seerrriosly!!!!(shakin my head )
undecided
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
People easily hurt me cause they know, most times, I laugh it off. I can't even take a really tough decision! embarassed

Its normal.... There's nothing wrong with that.... The same way I laugh it off when people hurt me... You're totally fine
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wittyglam:
You will need to advise yourself on this. This is normal, you meet people from different background. Be strong.

wot kinda advise is this....someone is askin for advise & u say he advise himself. Dint u read the question sir?
. Bro wot 0p is sayin is that he is always weak & wants to be hard. I sugested Listen t0 rap music like 50cent or got to Gym gademmit... This is people dont bother to advise people anymore. I GIV UP !!
undecided
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
Corky, keep off! This is no joke sad

WOW..my apology...i dint no u a female. I thought u was male..my badd. Ok since u are female, u dont need to go to Gym or listen to Rap music since u say yor body is soft.

All u simply do is do push indoor so yor knuckle will remain had and yor body will no longer be soft. Yor curves and l;ovely body will be had so u can have a boxer's frame. Some guys like womens soft body but I like them had like yours!! ((THANK ME LATER))
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by frozen70(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
I've tried to help me but it isn't working. I feel I need help elsewhere, Nigeria is the worst place for my kinda person.

Go to the net and Google how to handle people without hurting them

Then read about how to be serious in life
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Agricaddict(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Keep getting hurt then
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Agricaddict(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
Your type don't always end up with good men, men are wired to be attracted to troublesome women.Ask yourself this question, how many good hearted women ends up with good men?

You mean lively
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
People easily hurt me cause they know, most times, I laugh it off. I can't even take a really tough decision! embarassed
How? Why?

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
What do you now want us to do?
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
What do you now want us to do
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by LargeBreed(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
People like you need to be friends with people like me. I like someone like you, we treat you better. Shall we communicate outside nairaland?
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
My dear stop letting your guard down. I used to do that a lot, and people will take advantage of It. Don't be vulnerable, use wisdom to follow people or they'll use you.

With this your extremely large nobody nose tomorrow nose? grin grin

Maybe Na your nose dey scare them away. Rotfl
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Limitless72:

A young lady as you shouldn't posses a hard heart. You look ravishing @dp

I like you already

With her nose like nobody nose tomorrow? Nigga you blind undecided
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Shortyy(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Now that you have this attention, what do you intend to do with it?
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:

Purchase a bag of beans with it. Lol grin
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:

angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

angry
wetin
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:

hello my sweery..did that young potato juss say somtin about yor lightskin sexxxy edible nose?....dont worry babes. I got his nomba grin
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:
wetin

son...dont u have manner. Dont u no my Shortyy (my miss) is old enough to be ya aunty. Why u dissing her sexxxy lightskin nose nah? angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Shortyy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Purchase a bag of beans with it. Lol grin

Good luck to you troll.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:

Good luck to you troll.

Baby dont worry about that young pink called
SarutobiEky...forget him jorrr
anyways..baby . Do u fancy going to the cinema this evening to watch nice romantic movie & chop pop corn? (Date) cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

son...dont u have manner. Dont u no my Shortyy (my miss) is old enough to be ya aunty. Why u dissing her sexxxy lightskin nose nah? angry
shatapp jur.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:
shatapp jur.

Ok....nuff said...the Next time u harass Shortyy, u get ban!! (Try me son)
angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

Ok....nuff said...the Next time u harass Shortyy, u get ban!! (Try me son)
angry

I hear you. Voltron. Defender of the universe. grin
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:

I hear you. Voltron. Defender of the universe. grin

.. bro it's all good... u wanted attention..now u have it!! angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SavageResponse(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

Learn to be more assertive.

Stop trying to please everyone!
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by zexy2030(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
If only u can call me/whats app me on 090sevenone46fourtwoone4. Let me coach u on how to kill emotions and be hard.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Olatundeawo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
I believe ur problem is solve nw since u knw it.start nw by taking a hash decision u believe z right.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Firstandonly(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
"nature has vow not to help those who cannot help themselves"...u need to factory reset urself, learn from others that u admire and note " if u don't stand for something then u stand for nothing"... people don't take u serious because u don't have a stand. u like ball that they play up and down....
I have and assignment for u,( tell three people No tomorrow.)
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Freelane33(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by ItzWilly(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

Please if you're truly a female...pls just add me on facebook "bahd mahn ginger" ...i would like to tell you something really important okay?...
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Humanoid01(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Ozmar:
What you possess is not a bad thing, you're just surrounded by wrong people. You need to find yourself a niche, just a few people [friends] you can be sure of who won't devalue your softness, you don't need to have many friends.

I have a friend like you and I've seen the way people treat him, but he's not willing to give up that character. Some people speak to him like he doesn't have emotions, but the way he responds is just amazing. If person dey cut chain for am, 2 seconds them don dey play again. The way he responds to harsh words always leaves me wondering. It's like pouring cold water on a hot surface.

I've also seen how much people respect him due to his softness. He has a sweet aura that draws people towards him. I wish I could be like that, not because I want to earn people's respect but because it breeds peace. Sometimes I'm tempted to be envious lol but I fight that feeling so fiercely, because it'll be unhealthy to my heart and our friendship. I think I also need to mention that he's a devoted Christian, he draws his values from the Bible.

I know it feels really tough, but you just need the right people around you. The only downside about this is you may find it difficult to say NO to people. That's the part you need to work on personally, don't let people walk on or ride you. What you have is a treasure, and even if they may not say it to your face, some of your friends wish they were like you. You have a gift my dear, build on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Even When Her Married Sister Tried Seducing Me? / My Pic( Deleting Soon) / Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.