Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Past Is Hunting Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Past Is Hunting Me (726 Views)

Why Do i Always Dream Of People From My Past / Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town / Wake Up! The Past Is Gone, A New Beginning Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Is Hunting Me by darkness20: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2011
i   always   remember   the   evil   things   i   have   done   in   the   past   and  i   start   regreting.i've   done   so   many   bad   things,which   i   regret.the   girls   i   raped,the   ones   i   got   preagnant,the   people   i   duped   of   their   capital,the   people   i   snatched   their   wives,and   the  young   ladies  i   murdered   in  cold  blood.i've  made   life  miserable  for   so   many  people.these   things i  mentioned  here  i  still  do  them  up   till  today.i  don't  know  why   i  am  pron  to   evil.am  addicted  to  them.every  night  i  stand  by  the  road  side,watching  and wating   for  the  next   victim.who  is  next?i  don't   know.time  shall  tell.may god help  me.
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 19, 2011
Hey bro,what you need is salvation which means deliverance from sin and its consequence and One of Satan's trick is to cause believers to doubt their salvation.Reveiw and mediate on these truths until you can say with confidence, 'I know I am saved, I have been born into God's family as His child.

You said you are addicted to this,what you need is preseverance to overcome Temptation and remember temptation don't come from God,is the work of Evil and the continuation of this can lead to death only God can deliver you.

I hope you will change your ways by thinking about the love i have in writing this to You, stay bless
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by yommyuk: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2011
The only way you can really be saved is to give yourself up to the police and confess your sins to God. If youR coming out leads to your death, at least you know that God has forgiven you and most importantly, your soul will be at peace.

Keeping your sins to yourself will lead you more into darkness. Soon you are going to get caught and almost certainly get killed (on the roadside and dumped) Worse case senario is your SOUL will not be at peace and Hell will be your eternal home.

You have done wrong and must bear the consquences. (especailly if your have killed b4)

Give yourself up before it is too late for your SOUL sad
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 19, 2011
call on Jesus.

you might find it difficult to stop this lifestyle until you are stopped ie caught or the same done to you by someone more evil and stronger than you.

you're in too deep.

lord have mercy.
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Joagbaje(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2011
If you are still engaged in such acts. You can't call it "your past"yet . It is your present lifestyle. And your conscience is prickling you. It happens to many people especially those who engage in murder. As some people have suggested , you need to give your life to christ. That's your only way out. Most importantly , you need a minister. And you need to know that it's not just you that is doing these things. There are demonic spirit inside of you that need to get out. You can't control it . You can't stop it. It's using you. And when it's through with you ,it will still destroy you. Satan doesn't have a friend . I would have just said you should confess Jesus as lord and move on . But a case like this , require a special ministration so that no stone will be left unturned . You can send your number to my mail below . I will give you a call.
If you believe that Jesus died for you and you can ask him to come into your life today. And confess him as your lord. You will be turned into a new man.
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by yommyuk: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
And most importantly, turn yourself in sad
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by Joagbaje(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2011
To police or to God?
Re: My Past Is Hunting Me by yommyuk: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

To police or to God?

Both
He has to report to the appropriate authorities in the land where he committed the crimes.

i   murdered   in  cold  blood
It is this crime that I am concerned about. He can either get an MOG who will appoint some leaders to take him to the police. At least he will be saved from any jungle justice. But he has to face the law of the land.

Then God will take charge from there. God can save him from the death penalty and give him life in prison. A least he has got a life to live and can start a ministry in the prison. If he gets the death penalty, Let it be.

@ Jo, An advice for you
You can send your number to my mail below . I will give you a call.
Immediately, this guy confesses to you, legally speaking, as a citizen of Nigeria and a Man of God, you have to report him to the police. The best you can do is give him some outside protection from jungle justice and lead him to chirst.

But harboring knowledge of a crime like murder from the authorities is not the way to go.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Jesus? / Chi-ya. Holistic Hygiene And Christ Science. / 70 Hearty Cheers To Pa E.a Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.