Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,270 members, 7,947,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations (1603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Operation(m): 3:46am On Mar 19, 2011
Just a few things I did when I was supposed to be working, Don't ask me if I feel guilty because I don't. In fact my company gets me to doctor quite a lot of different things. Anyway that's another story.

I've been messing around on photo shop for a couple of years now, and found that once you have a firm grasp of the basics, the sky really is the limit.

Now, they are mostly self explanatory, apart from the black and white one, which I did as to show the possibilities for reconstruction. Not just repairing damaged images, but colouring them as well.

Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Operation(m): 3:48am On Mar 19, 2011
The lizard was a weird themed party my brother was having in his night club - don't ask. I didnt go

Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Operation(m): 3:52am On Mar 19, 2011
I also had a go at colouring, but aimed at trying to keep it as realistic looking as possible. I no its lame, but I chose the colours based on Wiz Khalifa - because he was playing at the time smiley

Black and Yellow
and
Purp and Yellow.

(cringe)

Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 19, 2011
interesting photos but eww @ the lizard.

very creepy.

almost cant eat kiwi anymore- i wasnt eating it before however.
Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Operation(m): 4:10am On Mar 19, 2011
cheers tpiah - sadly I've never tasted kiwi,
-----------------------------------------------------------

This is titled "Slow Suicide Bomber"

Caption:
"Pure stealth, this species of snail have gone against nature and lost their survival instinct in a selfless way to ensure the survival other animals in the fight against the evil humans!"

I won second place *silver" with this in an "Animal Warfare" competition over at worth1000.com

Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Operation(m): 4:12am On Mar 19, 2011
Another entry which won me a silver medal at worth1000 is this Biomechanical turtle, which just happens to be sporting a pythons head as well, enjoy

Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Operation(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2011
2 more bad boys. The girl took over 5 hours of work, and most of the parts are from a rocket and jet engine.

Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2011
the girl is seven of nine, the turtle is bionic, and the rhinos are well, cool.

the snail- soft body hard shell shocked
Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by flagship(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2011
i especially love the robot car , you have a gallery or facebook account? am ekwe martin. good work bro. nigerian?
you can see my attempts at manipulations at http://www.eziaha.deviantart.com/gallery/

this is the sort of inspiration i need for my next great manipulation, but am not there yet.

cheers
Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by flagship(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2011
to be fair, i must add that the cow, horses, girrrafe and snake are less than perfect.
Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Aseye(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2011
i love the bettle with the legs, very cool and neat,
Re: Some Of The Operations Photomanipulations by Blazing99: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ Operations.
Real nice Photoshop works. Makes me feel like I've been too lazy as a Graphic artist. My comments below:

My favorite is the machine-girl. Real impressive and very realistic as your colour blending was superb.
I'll give this an 8. The VW insect and the slow suicide bomber would earn my 7.5.
I'll give the yellow/white giraffe my 6.5 along with the fruit-sliced lizard. The fruit-sized lizard would have been more realistic and earned my favorite but you need to work a little more on the blending and brightness function in PSD.

My advice: Start a career in graphic arts. You've got talent

(1) (Reply)

What do you know about Graphic Design? / Photoshop Obasanjo / Vector Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.