Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,125 members, 7,887,251 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags (199 Views)

I Will Kill You & Nothing Will Happen - Soldier Threatens Driver On Kaduna Road / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags by Kittymanna01: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerian Solider Seen And Caught Bragging And Telling A Driver That The Northerns Will Continue Ruling Nigeria, When The Driver Tried to Ask Him Questions He Was Beaten Up By the Nigeria Solider And Said I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBHtdIdFw4
Re: I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags by techmo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Work stress
Re: I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen In Nigeria Solider Brags by Emperor4tune(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state that lacks a sincere justice system & if at all any exist then is build to defend the ellite,while a common man dies quiet..so it is very possible for him to kill u there & nothing will happen...my gee abeg next time before you try claiming right with uniform men pls watch ur back twice & be sure you are grounded.

(1) (Reply)

Possibility Of Terrorism Persisting In Nigeria For Another 20 Yrs -tukur Buratai / Unlawful Banning Of My Account By Mod / Police Debunks Purported Kidnap Of 18 Traders In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.