Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) (43120 Views)

Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / New Photos Of Prince Munir Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Son / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by dfrost: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
RPG2020:

You should blame your father not the future president

Wicked cheesy grin
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Can he use the account to enjoy endorsement deals?

Yes, for baby products of course.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by simplepee(f): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
And some big for nothing will actually follow him o

2 Likes

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Even the bible says it "money answereth all things" Ecclesiastes 10:19.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by ManTiger(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Not new nah
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Clazzone(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Money answereth so many things...
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Make person even see this acant runz celeb
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Tulsaguy: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cash out account. All for the internet. Oppressing brainless slay mamas whose only prayer point is Ned Nwoko's type.

Mtchew...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by vertueptime: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Muslim: from a personal name based on Arabic munir 'bright', 'brilliant', 'radiant'.
www.ancestry.com › name-origin

benjackugo:
Regina Daniels' Son, Prince Munir Nwoko Gets Verified On Instagram (Photos, Video)

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels took to her Instagram handle to announce that her son, Prince Munir Nwoko has been verified on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a screenshot of her son's verified Instagram page, she wrote:

"Our lil boy is now verified @princemunirnwoko Pls follow him fam"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0PN5MjBvQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTU4XqdVbn8
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by techmo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool

Lol

Billionaire Son stunting even from birth

Well his dad has oil well pumping in money in dollars even when he isn't broke

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Deltatoto: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
benjackugo:
Regina Daniels' Son, Prince Munir Nwoko Gets Verified On Instagram (Photos, Video)

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels took to her Instagram handle to announce that her son, Prince Munir Nwoko has been verified on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

See video below

this man ugly
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
That instagram verification thing is a bullsh*t, it is like it is something they give only to the artists. If you can just post some links to music sites as your record label and modify your bio to project yourself as an artist, you will get the verification mark in no time. I've seen someone getting verified with less than 20 followers on Instagram.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
And they are yet to even acknowledge me not to talk of verify me. lol the difference is money and power grin grin Fine pickin.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 08149796338 to receive PDF that explains how to trade.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol people can follow anything. The only celeb I follow is Lea Seydoux and the only President I follow is Donald Trump.

Btw, what a handsome boy she's got!
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by blacknoir: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Donwise0808: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wow am so happy for this family
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Cash out account. All for the internet. Oppressing brainless slay mamas whose only prayer point is Ned Nwoko's type.

Mtchew...

A young man, from a particular race, in a certain country, created Instagram and made billions of dollars from the platform at the same time turning hundreds of individuals around the world to millionaires and some other thousands into employees.

Somewhere in Africa, the goal of a 6th trophy wife of an antelope looking man is to bribe one of those employees with few thousands of dollars to buy a blue tick for the offspring of their controversial matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dalil8:
Instagram verification is easy, just provide your means of ID and its done. I'll only be impressed if he gets verified by Jack on Twitter.

I'm surprised how people see Instagram verification as a big on this thread. If you can successfully prove yourself that you are an artist, even though you are not grin, you will get instagram verification in no time. But that Twitter verification is no easy o, it is like they have even discontinued it or they just give it some select people based on their influence on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Soarr(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kingv:
True state of affairs

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by rolams(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Twitter dey craz! Me wet Don register since 2009 has not been verified.
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Pepsi4me(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nothing money cannot do except giving life
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by ufotty2001: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
While some people are still there up to 10yrs Account are yet to be verified
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Noble1000(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
na so.. ..
as if the baby knows what is instagram..
abeg e be like say Ned don dey bleach ooo..
hmmmm

For your logo and Flyer for just 2k. call and Dm me

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Femi316: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rubbish
benjackugo:

See video below

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by blackgold90(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Merimental:
lol. n many slay Queens have been sleeping on Instagram for years now hoping to get verified but nope.

y'all can take solace in Wizkid n davido following ur A*s on Instagram. but verification ?? Big no.

d little guy has been verified without breaking a sweat

Lol

This is a stupid post.... Instagram is owned by facebook Mark Zuckerberg, so are you saying MZ is sleeping with ladies yet not getting verified.

Please please next time post what you know
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
HOW DOES THIS BETTER NIGERIAN'S LIFE?
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by BlaqT: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
inukwa
Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by wisdomkid: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Can he use the account to enjoy endorsement deals?

Limitlessly. Depending on the Mum and Dad. So many baby products to advertise. Pampers, Baby Milk, Baby Cream, Baby drugs, Baby soap, Baby everything.

The possibility is limitless. It's a huge market.

1 Like

Re: Prince Munir Nwoko Verified On Instagram (Pix, Video) by Mgada1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wahala for who no get money!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" / Yvonne Nelson Goes Topless In New Photo / Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.