Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi (704 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by GodwynJo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
The guy stated that he had to lose his leg while trying to protect his fiancee from alleged robbers when he went to visit his fiancee. On why how he lost his leg, he stated that the robbers were trying to threaten his girlfriend, and trying to protect her, he lost his leg.

He then added that his fiancee then lost interest in him after the incident and sent him a text that they should break up.

Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
fake

1 Like

Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by Soarr(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin
Slawormir will Say HE IS NOT A REAL NIGGA
Davash222 will say HE IS A SIMP
me I will just tell him, he is the biggest fool have ever heard of..
I got a girlfriend back then in unilorin who was limping a bit.if you don't know, you will think she is stepping.
She told me point blank that if I get into an accident (I rebuke am immediately) say she will leave me..
See person wey be tescotume o..
As we get holiday, na as I go take change house I hustle for..
As we resume, I change number, change house

1 Like

Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by Pepsi4me(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
wink
Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2020
i will take a bullet for u. this is d reality here.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by dlaw70(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2020
it's not about ur leg.

it's about ur oesophagus
Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by chukskafor(m): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2020
Men laying down their lives for their women since the day of Adams.....
1. Romeo died for Juliet
2. Jack died for Rose
3. Op took a bullet on his leg for his girl friend; and the list continues
Notably in all the situation, they all played out on same script, "they are not married as man and wife"
Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by 2cribz: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2020
I have so many ungrateful biches around me,the last one i called when ibhad an accident was teling me trash,dis,dat, after 3 months she came begging,i gave her my last fuc k. Since then i no bug myself again.i prefer to remain a looser in finding a naija gal,than to be a simp. The earth is round and not flat. U can never cheat nature. Never.

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Were Being Insensitive’ – Nigerian Man Shares Chat With Lover Who Dumped Hi by Donspicey: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Can never beg a girl to Love me back........

Na me dey hustle(money).........

Na me dey Stress(Nacking)........

Na me dey Spend(expenses)............

wahala for who still dey Beg girls of nowadays.....

Hustle and be rich and u will see dem running after u nomatter ur disability.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man In Black Sexually Assaults Teen Girl As She Walks Alone In Park / Many Feared Dead In Stampede At Rivers Palliatives Centre / "They Deserve It'- 22-year-old Student Confesses After Murdering His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.