Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,792 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

All You Need To Know About Baby Porridge And How To Get It Free! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About Baby Porridge And How To Get It Free! (202 Views)

Weak Erections : Just Two Person To Try This Herb.given It Free. / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / How To Get Healthy Nutritious Baby Porridge Food For Free On Freestuffsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Baby Porridge And How To Get It Free! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
What is baby porridge?

Baby porridge is a soft, easily digestible, creamy and very mild tasting baby food often served to babies in the early days of weaning.

You may choose to add your own flavours to the porridge with vegetables or fruits such as unsweetened apple sauce, grated apple or mashed banana.

What is baby porridge made of?

Baby's porridge is essentially made up of oats that have been made fine enough that the nutrients in them are small sized with large surface area for quick digestion which immediately spikes up the babies blood with nutrients.

The oat in baby porridge cook more quickly so takes short time to prepare into a smooth texture for the tender palate if babies.

Can you give porridge to babies?

Yes. It is very popular baby food fed to babies in the early days of weaning. Though, typically served as breakfast,it is a meal that the baby may continue with after the weaning phase because porridge is not only great for baby food, it's ideal for the whole family too.

Due to its high nutrients such as protein, carbs and fibres, porridge fills and and sustains babies appetite. You can change the taste each morning by adding vegetables, yogurt, fruit purée, grated or mashed fruit.

What age can you give baby porridge?

From 6 months and above.

This gives your baby time to learn and adjust  their palate to the texture so they can eventually cope well with solid foods which includes solid foods made into purées, cereals and baby rice added to milk.
As time goes on,babies will sooner adjust to be more able to hold and manipulate the rubber spoon, move food around mouth, nibble,swallow food and eventually feed themselves independently.

Can I give my baby porridge at 3 months?

How To Get Healthy Nutritious Baby Porridge Food For Free On Freestuffsng.com

https://freestuffsng.com/sign-up/

(1) (Reply)

The Proven And Permanent Solution To High Blood Pressure Without Side Effect. / Suggestions Concerning My Eyes / A Smart Standing Desk That Meets Your Health Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.