Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! (1432 Views)

"Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help / I Woke Up With Tears This Morning? Is She Really Worth All This Expenses? / Yahoo Guy Made Calabar Girl To Swallow His Sperm After Bl0wjob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by GodWrites: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hey girl,

As long as I took you out, made your hair, sent you some pennies, and washed you up, then your duty will always be to wake me up with your lips around my co*k.

It's not a request, but a requirement I give to all my lovers before we get real. Whether you're in the mood or not, my organ is to be worshiped every morning.

It's what gets me ready for the day, and super productive at work too. When she starts failing to perform this special ritual, separation, or divorce becomes inevitable.

There is no time to beat around the bush or be subjected to some sissy manipulation. You get replaced asap, with someone with a better skill.

I don't joke with my sanity, and that is a damn blowj0b every morning.

Thanks for reading my rants!

7 Likes

Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Okuda(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
I am 100 percent sure you dont have a job. person wey get work no go even sitdown type this trash

9 Likes

Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by iLegendd(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol

Even though I didn't read, at least the title made me smile.

1 Like

Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by illicit(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
I beg to agree wink
Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:48am On Nov 21, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by duduade: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2020
With your smelly pipi

Clout chaser
Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Climax07(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Una don start again.

Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Lightangel65: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Wtf bro, can you give a lady head first thing in the morning, if no then shut up
Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2020
GodWrites:
Hey girl,

As long as I took you out, made your hair, sent you some pennies, and washed you up, then your duty will always be to wake me up with your lips around my co*k.

It's not a request, but a requirement I give to all my lovers before we get real. Whether you're in the mood or not, my organ is to be worshiped every morning.

It's what gets me ready for the day, and super productive at work too. When she starts failing to perform this special ritual, separation, or divorce becomes inevitable.

There is no time to beat around the bush or be subjected to some sissy manipulation. You get replaced asap, with someone with a better skill.

I don't joke with my sanity, and that is a damn blowj0b every morning.

Thanks for reading my rants!
You’re a bastard, an ~imb~ecile~ and a cunt
Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Cerebellum: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Lol..lol Chai !
Kolo people don register early momo Isoryt Arindin OPgrin
Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Mandela27: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Op thank u for making me laff this morning

1 Like

Re: A Bl0wjob In The Morning Is My Right! by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Just See D Nonsense U Just Posted Dis Early Morning.. If Na Anoda Person Post Dis Rubbish, Una 4 Don Dey Call Am Simp.

(1) (Reply)

Am Really Enjoying This Site / Nude Bathroom Leak Video Of Mercy Obiekwe Trends Online (watch) / Where I Fit Run WAEC Neat , Straight Distinctions As Well As A-level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.